Evil Ryu VS Megaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A-OPEN
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!
Who will win?

MadMel
Does being evil give Ryu the ability to hold up 100's of tons?

I doubt it.
Megaman stomps, due to being stronger, faster and having greater firepower.

A-OPEN
Originally posted by MadMel
Does being evil give Ryu the ability to hold up 100's of tons?

I doubt it.
Megaman stomps, due to being stronger, faster and having greater firepower.

Evil Ryu can defeat any 1!
Lets see what other say!

No End N Site
I surzly doubt that being Evil is gonna change anything. Fyi, normal Ryu is stronger than Evil Ryu.

MooCowofJustice
Still Megaman.

Tha C-Master
Shungokusatsu!

CosmicComet
Megaman is more win than Ryu. It's simply scientific fact.

Phanteros
Megaman slaughters with ease.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Megaman is more win than Ryu. It's simply scientific fact. Ewww.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Shungokusatsu! Probably wouldn't work. Still Mega Man, here.

Tha C-Master
Well you can use it on him in Marvel vs Capcom... so he still uses it! big grin

Phoenix3068
Mega Buster = Ryu Dead

/Thread

Acrosurge
Well you can use it on him in Marvel vs Capcom... so he still uses it! big grin Not if Mega Man uses Hyper Mega Man or Magnetic Shockwave first! big grin

Phoenix3068
Or you could look at the fact that Megaman always lives somehow. In that matter he beats Goku even sense Goku died, so Ryu has no chance! MEGAMAN FTW!

Tha C-Master
On a serious note the SGS does target the body too. Never seen it used on a droid, since there aren't many around in SF.

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Or you could look at the fact that Megaman always lives somehow. In that matter he beats Goku even sense Goku died, so Ryu has no chance! MEGAMAN FTW! Only *I'm* supposed to make nonsense...

CosmicComet
C-Master, what is that wolf from? Looks very interesting, 'nostalgic' even despite me not knowing where the hell its from.

No End N Site
On a serious note the SGS does target the body too. Never seen it used on a droid, since there aren't many around in SF.

Only *I'm* supposed to make nonsense...

He did try it on Seth in the UDON comic. It shocked Seth to hell and back but it didn't kill'im. Seth not havin' a soul saved his life. I suppose that would be an example of what would happen if the SGS was done on a souless robot.

LookZ like someone curious 'bout the SALGAR!!

CosmicComet
ohhh he's a redwall character!

Phoenix3068
MM Wins! MM Wins! MM-- WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!

... Ryu lost.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by No End N Site
He did try it on Seth in the UDON comic. It shocked Seth to hell and back but it didn't kill'im. Seth not havin' a soul saved his life. I suppose that would be an example of what would happen if the SGS was done on a souless robot.

LookZ like someone curious 'bout the SALGAR!! I was wondering about the "clones" but they are animated, then again so is Megaman.Originally posted by CosmicComet
C-Master, what is that wolf from? Looks very interesting, 'nostalgic' even despite me not knowing where the hell its from. Redwall series. Mattimeo the book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieo1p1MqJhc&feature=related

There was an animated series based on him.

The coolest man alive, No end, was kind enough to take time from his busy schedule to make a sig for me.

Esomark
Evil Ryu is apparently just a "What If" factor as far as SF goes. But regardless, Megaman still wins.

lordxalba
IF normal ryu wins with megaman. why cant evil ryu win.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by lordxalba
IF normal ryu wins with megaman. why cant evil ryu win. SINCE Mega Man stomps Ryu in feats, why should Evil Ryu be any different?

Tha C-Master
Teleport to raging demon!!! Megaman doesn't last 5 seconds! big grin

Esomark
Raging Demon probably won't do much to Megaman since he doesn't have a soul as far as I know.

Tha C-Master
Covered already. stick out tongue

Insomnia1234
Megaman wins by defult again...

Tha C-Master
Ryu is like the default fighting character, so he wins.

Insomnia1234
Ryu isn't even top tier in his own series,so he lose to megaman who best the top tiers of street fighter.(consider Akuma ,Gill ,Bison and Ingrid are God tiers in street fighter)

Tha C-Master
Ryu is still the default character of fighting games in a sense.

Although power in series can be skewed as well. The weakest DBZ characters (particularly Z fighters) would beat the strongest characters in many universes.

The Scenario
Megaman is a robot and robots aren't allowed to harm humans, and Ryu is human, therefore Megaman loses!

No, but seriously, Megaman stomps so hard any and all forms of Ryu are erased from all possible universes and several impossible ones.

Insomnia1234
Because you are a SF fans so you think ryu is default.
I like a lot of fighters, and ryu doesn't seem to attract me at all.

Darkstorm Zero
Cmaster... stop baiting dude, your confusing peeps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.