Spider-Man & Ms. Marvel vs. Ironman & Spider Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://64.13.205.78/comics/marvel_comics/iJUL082333/ms_marvel_annual/1/cover-large.jpg

VS.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyz0z3U4EO1qb97lvo1_500.jpg

SamZED
Originally posted by byrdgang21
http://64.13.205.78/comics/marvel_comics/iJUL082333/ms_marvel_annual/1/cover-large.jpg
Surprise buttsex!

Stall_19
LOL at Spidey having a little bit of a boner.

the ninjak
Spiderwoman pacifies Peter then Ironman breaks his head off.

Then Team T2 tagteams Ms Marvel.

Lord_Talron
cant ms marvel absorb most of what team two does?

the ninjak
It's a pretty uneven fight.

Ms Marvel is the beast here and T2 will have to resort to non energy based trickery to get a win.

tideoftime
This is actually an interesting fight, conceptually: SM edges SM in strength, and his webbing is no joke, but if she can make one of her VB's connect, she can stun him for a take down. IM vs. Ms. is problematic -- Tony has to keep the battle relatively energy free, and focus on body pounding, but they are roughly in the same category strength-wise (if she's un-amped), with her being a touch more maneuverable and he having better defenses (shields, etc).

I'm inclined to give the men a slight majority in this, but Ms could easily turn the tide if she finds a way to amp -- if SM goes down first, the ladies have a chance to take IM down.

Team 1: 6/10, but it honestly could go either way.

tideoftime
Originally posted by tideoftime
This is actually an interesting fight, conceptually: SM edges SM in strength, and his webbing is no joke, but if she can make one of her VB's connect, she can stun him for a take down. IM vs. Ms. is problematic -- Tony has to keep the battle relatively energy free, and focus on body pounding, but they are roughly in the same category strength-wise (if she's un-amped), with her being a touch more maneuverable and he having better defenses (shields, etc).

I'm inclined to give the men a slight majority in this, but Ms could easily turn the tide if she finds a way to amp -- if SM goes down first, the ladies have a chance to take IM down.

Team 1: 6/10, but it honestly could go either way.

DAMN MY TRYING TO ANSWER MULTIPLE POSTS AT THE SAME TIME!

Literally got info/trains of thought crossed in this thread and another thread in *another* forum, tabbed together.

To Clarify: Earlier up, I obviously meant the second SM to be SW(oman), and later I crossed the teams by gender (as the other thread had two females teamed together); my point was that each of the females on *each* team can potentially manage the *opposing* team's males, but it would take them finessing their strengths (Ms. absorbing energy to amp in some manner/Jess trying to make a VB connect before Spidey can web-pin her) before the males can apply their advantages. Thus, making it an interesting cross-combo, with Team 1 (Spidey and Ms.) having the edge over Team 2, though only very marginally...

(Now off to damage control my *other* post, elsewhere...)

Konton
Ms. Marvel's always been written a bit tougher than Tony in their squabbles, and Spider Woman can't really do anything to Carol.

SamZED
Originally posted by the ninjak
Spiderwoman pacifies Peter then Ironman breaks his head off.

Then Team T2 tagteams Ms Marvel. You mean the pheromones? I thought only skrull-Spider Woman had that ability.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stall_19
LOL at Spidey having a little bit of a boner. laughing out loud

tideoftime
Originally posted by SamZED
You mean the pheromones? I thought only skrull-Spider Woman had that ability.

Nope. That's one of Jess's original abilities/mutant traits (actually, as originally portrayed, it was a touch stronger than presented in later years -- an early SW# actually had her lulling two London bobbies into a trance/stupor with her pheromones. In later interpretations, it was toned down to be more of a plot element than a properly usable ability.) Generally speaking, her pheromones act to attract/allure males while inspiring fear and/or apprehension in females. But it's not an over-the-top thing, more of a background element -- most "proper" (non-support) characters haven't been documented as being overtly affected (hence, Jess' early friendships with Scotty and Lindsay, and most of her hero/villain frenemies don't normally get affected, either). It really isn't a proper ability/effect, in terms of KMC thinking/applicable battles.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
You mean the pheromones? I thought only skrull-Spider Woman had that ability. I thought she did too.

khazra
Bleeding Edge Iron Man may be stronger and more durable than Carol, we dont know yet. Its supposedly stronger, faster and more durable than extremis which is IMO > Carol.

On top of that, he has sonics etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.