Scarface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' I just seen this movie for the first time,absolutely brilliant,If someone had asked me yesterday what my favorite gangster movie was,I would of said ''Goodfellas'' without even thinking about it,but now,well.....I'm not sure erm Anyway,This movie just never had a dull moment and everyone played there roles brilliantly,What are everyone else's thoughts on this great movie?

smokin' Also,I have rated it a 10/10

Kazenji
I too enjoyed this film and i have watched it a few times

and i don't try to be and live like tony like some people do.

Impediment
Scarface is a good film, but it is also one of THE most overrrated movies of all time, in my opinion.

Rogue Jedi
8/10.

Myth
Scarface is my favorite gangster film as well.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
Scarface is a good film, but it is also one of THE most overrrated movies of all time, in my opinion.

Really?

The movie was alright. I gave it a 7 out of 10. I did not see what the big deal was. It seemed rather depressing and I had a hard time relating to Pacino's character. I mean, I did towards the beginning...but then he got worse and worse.

The Nuul

thumb up

K.Diddy

erm Fair enough,but I dont really agree, I mean I have decided that it sits slightly above Goodfellas, which means for me it is the best gangster movie,So it deserves a good amount of praise.

Impediment
Goodfellas is absolutely timeless, a true classic.

If you want to go "old school", then you should see The Public Enemy starring James Cagney. Awesome film.

BruceSkywalker
loved Scarface..

Goodfellas is absolutely timeless, a true classic.

If you want to go "old school", then you should see The Public Enemy starring James Cagney. Awesome film.

i have never seen this, however i am sure sometime in the future i will

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.