Most Powerful!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Who has the potential for the most powerful offspring?

Jean...........

Gaea,

or Sue?

TheLordofMurder
Gaea should, but Marvel wanks for humans all the time...so either Sue or Jean; pending who is in Marvels favor at a given point in time.

Sin I AM
who's Gaea's most powerful kid, Thor? Yea maybe your right, i think at his max he's RKT but thats more outside amps than innate power. Then you have Sue bearing Franklin and Valeria, and jean with Nate, Rachel...its difficult to say

King Castle
Gaea's most powerful son is Demogorge, i believe..

he eats gods and demons. skyfathers or Elder Demon's makes no never mind to it well accept for the skrull god one.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by King Castle
Gaea's most powerful son is Demogorge, i believe..

he eats gods and demons. skyfathers or Elder Demon's makes no never mind to it well accept for the skrull god one.

TheLordofMurder
Gaea's most powerful offspring is Atum/Demogorge...who is perhaps the greatest of all the Elder God level beings.

Of course Franklin Richards trumps him despite the fact that both of his parents are far, far, beneath Gaea or Atum/Demogorge.

Goes to show how much Marvel wanks humans...

Sin I AM
Demo the Godeater is more powerful than RKT?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Demo the Godeater is more powerful than RKT?

I believe he is...

King Castle
Demo the Godeater is more powerful than RKT? errr.. no. i dont believe so. at least no more then a green rock being more powerful then a kryptonian.

besides RKT is an upgraded version of Thor through ceremonies and relics

Sin I AM
thats what i was thinkin.........but the natural progression of thor would be to surpass Odin right?

Stoic
thats what i was thinkin.........but the natural progression of thor would be to surpass Odin right?

Not necessarily, Odin is not fueled by his power alone, but he has also inherited the power of his other two brothers. He was magically fused with their powers. I somehow doubt that Thor will ever become as powerful as his father, unless a similar binding occurs.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Not necessarily, Odin is not fueled by his power alone, but he has also inherited the power of his other two brothers. He was magically fused with their powers. I somehow doubt that Thor will ever become as powerful as his father, unless a similar binding occurs.

thumb up

King Castle
thats what i was thinkin.........but the natural progression of thor would be to surpass Odin right? eventually with age and experience Thor would surpass his father as was shown when he plucked out his eyes and mastered the secret of the runes..

Physically he is already stronger then his father he just doesnt possess his Father's arcane knowledge or mastery of the Odin force.

if they were to fight physically no power amping Thor would eat him alive..

Odin base strength is only around 70 tons and that was due to merging with his brothers.

Odin made sure that Thor would be stronger more powerful then his fellow asgardians, its what he wanted when he mated with Gaea.

Stoic
eventually with age and experience Thor would surpass his father as was shown when he plucked out his eyes and mastered the secret of the runes..

Physically he is already stronger then his father he just doesnt possess his Father's arcane knowledge or mastery of the Odin force.

Odin base strength is only around 70 tons and that was due to merging with his brothers.

Odin made sure that Thor would be stronger more powerful then his fellow asgardians, its what he wanted when he mated with Gaea.

Very true.

CosmicComet
eventually with age and experience Thor would surpass his father as was shown when he plucked out his eyes and mastered the secret of the runes..

Unless Thor's story finally comes to an end one day, its never going to happen.

Sin I AM
so what was the odin force that he obtained? I thought during the time he had it, it made him more powerful than his father (in theory I know he never displayed it)

CosmicComet
I mean through the natural progression of his powers over time or whatever.

Sin I AM
Does anyone know what power level RKT was at? How does he stand against a full-powered Galactus

Colossus-Big C
i dont think odin really has class 70 strength, just look at zeus who was said to have class 70 strength

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5131/incrediblehercules14100a.th.jpghttp://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9720/incrediblehercules14100.th.jpg

by the way both typhon and zeus are children of gaea

zopzop
Colossus, they can amp their strength using their mystic powers. The handbooks even say so big grin

But back on topic, Sue by far. Franklin is basically God.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i dont think odin really has class 70 strength, just look at zeus who was said to have class 70 strength

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5131/incrediblehercules14100a.th.jpghttp://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9720/incrediblehercules14100.th.jpg

by the way both typhon and zeus are children of gaea

Zeus was stated to be 90 tons at base anyway, not 70.

Bouboumaster
Probably Sue, since Franklin as the potential to be almost as powerful as a celestial.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Probably Sue, since Franklin as the potential to be almost as powerful as a celestial.

Almost? Didn't he hold an entire universe in his hands as a plaything (and this was as a child)? At full power he's right up there with top tier abstracts, he's beyond a Celestial. IMHO.

CosmicComet
That boy is further proof that nothing good can come from F4 related stories.

zopzop
Originally posted by CosmicComet
That boy is further proof that nothing good can come from F4 related stories. thumb up thumb up

King Castle
the dude had potential could have had a great story with him but marvel ruined it. they didnt want some one with that much power running around in marvel...

which is strange since at the time it was a big concern at marvel but if you look at things now you got a bunch of multiverse baddies around that make franklin look like low end...

i wonder how that could happen?umm

Sin I AM
true, Galactus recently mentioned to Reed that hewas afraid of franklin

DarkOdin
so what was the odin force that he obtained? I thought during the time he had it, it made him more powerful than his father (in theory I know he never displayed it) Thor first obtained the Odinpower he might of have more raw power.

For example if Odin and KIng Thor stood across from each other and blasted each other THor should win.

All the odinpower is a combo of Odin nd his two brother energy.

Know if amping and using the Odinpwoer to do other tricks . Odin would win has he had omniscience and lots more skill in weilding the odinpweor opposed to king Thor who was more of just brute force if you would.

RKT on the other hand surpassed Odin levl of omniscience and control of the rune magic so he should be on a higher level elder god at least.

As far as RKT against full power Galactus. Big G qt full pwoer should be on Eternity's level and stomp RKT

rotiart
Big G Told reed something like: did u see how fast i left that planet.. I feared for my safety! When did your boy get his powers back... We needs to have a talk...

Ignoring phoenix force implications ill go with the richards family

-Pr-
Cyclops.

Sin I AM
yea seeing as how the phoenix force seems tied to the summers clan it would be interesting to see a fully developed Franklin against a weilder of the PF

D_Dude1210
yea seeing as how the phoenix force seems tied to the summers clan it would be interesting to see a fully developed Franklin against a weilder of the PF

Isn't it tied to the GREY clan and not the Summers clan?

Sin I AM
arent they all offspring of scott/jean?

D_Dude1210
arent they all offspring of scott/jean?

Jean isn't and she had the PF.

King Castle
Rachael( alternate future version of Jean)
Cable(clone mom, Madelyne Pryor )
X-Man(alternate reality genetic clone of Cable and parentage, jean and cyclops)
Ruby( alternate possible future daughter of Cyclops and Emma)

it's been said in comics the Summer line being a powerful mutant bloodline...

but, the pheonx force goes to the most powerful lvl psi

Utrigita
Originally posted by rotiart
Big G Told reed something like: did u see how fast i left that planet.. I feared for my safety! When did your boy get his powers back... We needs to have a talk...

Ignoring phoenix force implications ill go with the richards family

I disagree slightly with that line of thought, mostly because of the sentence construction used by Galactus, which atleast to me make it seem like there are atleast 4 other plausible reasons to why Galactus left.

On topic, Sue for the win.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Utrigita
I disagree slightly with that line of thought, mostly because of the sentence construction used by Galactus, which atleast to me make it seem like there are atleast 4 other plausible reasons to why Galactus left.

such as? I reached no other conclusion

-Pr-

i wasn't talking about the phoenix.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
i wasn't talking about the phoenix.

what were u talking about? i was respnding to rotiart

Rachael( alternate future version of Jean)
Cable(clone mom, Madelyne Pryor )
X-Man(alternate reality genetic clone of Cable and parentage, jean and cyclops)
Ruby( alternate possible future daughter of Cyclops and Emma)

it's been said in comics the Summer line being a powerful mutant bloodline...

but, the pheonx force goes to the most powerful lvl psi ruby wasn't all that. The strongest pure summers was Vulcan. I'd say Jean was above him and Phoenix Jean would stomp, of course.

The hybrid Grey-Summers lineage produced some powerfull psys, but they're still weaker than Franklin Richards. Depending on where one ranks Hyperstorm, one could say the mingling of the storm-richards and grey-summers lineage led to an increase or decrease in powerlevel. Overall, however, the mutants peak at cube beings and abstracts while Gaea's progeny peaks at elder god level. There is nothing wrong with this, it's just that the celestial's work is above the demiurge's dispersed essence and its growth potential.

Utrigita
such as? I reached no other conclusion

He feared the outcome but he also wanted to avoid his future dead, if both outcomes was the same, his death, there was no reason to include a but. Which makes it seem to me like he has other concerns, which could be colleteral damage, depleting himself when he needed to confront the other heroes located on the other end of the galaxy, him needing to devour earth in order to defeat Franklin, thus breaking his word to Reed, etc. All options are bad, leaving however wasn't.

But mostly I'm basing this on the circumstance that Franklin said in another instance that he could hurt the Inbetweener IF he really tried, unless Franklins power have developed massively since that point of time, which I have no reason to assume, the scenario between Galactus and Franklin would have been a wreaked or devoured Earth, a devastated Reed (if he survived) and a Galactus depleted or hindered Galactus that still had to prevent his future death.

Sin I AM
interesting, i havent read much F4 lately last place i left off was when the alteranate reality reeds each had a inf gauntlet..can someone bring me to speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.