Hellverine vs. Deathverine in an arm-wrestling contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
cool

StiltmanFTW
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1271/hellverine.th.jpg

versus

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8913/1567838wolverined.th.jpg

Arm-wrestling.

C'mon people, I'm interested in your opinion.

Starscream M
What the f**k?

also, hellverine in a stomp

if he was amped enough to be able to rend through colossus, he is prob approaching hulk level strenght

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1271/hellverine.th.jpg

versus

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8913/1567838wolverined.th.jpg

Arm-wrestling.

C'mon people, I'm interested in your opinion.

Damn wolverine looks like a beast in that first scan.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
if he was amped enough to be able to rend through colossus, he is prob approaching hulk level strenght laughing facepalm

StiltmanFTW
What the f**k?

if he was amped enough to be able to rend through colossus, he is prob approaching hulk level strenght

That is just retarded what you said. And I'm the one who's not dissing you like the others do.

Originally posted by carver9
Damn wolverine looks like a beast in that first scan.

Yep. There is a badass panel with just his eyes shown in that issue. Loved that.

Trackz
I think Wolverine my have used some of his powers to beat colossus, he smashed him through a floor of the building then restrained him while he continued to slash him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That is just retarded what you said.

how is it retarded? hellverine cut through colossus as if colossus were mere flesh.

The Nuul
What the f**k?

What a joke... laughing

Sin I AM
I think it was Hells magic, NOT the adamantium that allowed him to cut Piotr, i mean Colossus shouldnt be able to bleed and Iceman shouldnt be burned

carver9
how is it retarded? hellverine cut through colossus as if colossus were mere flesh.

Wolverine before his upgrade has cut thor along with hulk. He has sliced through mimic who shares colossus power (metal form).

Wolverine cutting colossus, I agree, it took some kind of amp but if he had hulk level strength, one slice, he would have ripped colossus in half.

StiltmanFTW

He failed at the first attempt. Sometimes it takes a few tries to cut something. And yeah, there's even the comic book evidence to that.

Also, if you don't remember... Hellverine got cheapshotted from behind and then tried to slash Colossus. Piotr looked like he semi-dodged it, at least in my opinion. It's obious that a glancing blow would just cause a few sparks.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I think it was Hells magic, NOT the adamantium that allowed him to cut Piotr, i mean Colossus shouldnt be able to bleed and Iceman shouldnt be burned perhaps...I like your theory

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I think it was Hells magic, NOT the adamantium that allowed him to cut Piotr, i mean Colossus shouldnt be able to bleed and Iceman shouldnt be burned

Piotr bled before when Omega Red fought him. Nimrod's energy burned him, too.

Current Iceman is not as powerful as before. He needed Psylocke to unlocke his potential in The List and hellfire affects everyone anyway.

Good post though, even though you're wrong thumb up

srankmissingnin
Stalemate. Neither Hellverine or Deathverine had strength upgrades.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Stalemate. Neither Hellverine or Deathverine had strength upgrades.

Agreed. I'm still interested in what other posters think though smile

Starscream M
Stalemate. Neither Hellverine or Deathverine had strength upgrades. how the hell do you know that hellverine didn't have a strength upgrade?

The Nuul
Srank said so.

srankmissingnin
how the hell do you know that hellverine didn't have a strength upgrade?

Because I read the issues?

The Nuul
And so did Paul/Bada.

StiltmanFTW
how the hell do you know that hellverine didn't have a strength upgrade?

He hasn't showed us anything special, that's why.

I mean, look at Whedon's Wolverine. He crashed a brick wall with ease. And he's definitely not the strongest version of Wolverine.

According to comics, Colossus weighs way more than it's stated in his bio. Same with Wolverine. It's no wonder they pounded through a few walls.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Nuul
And so did Paul/Bada.

One of them says (won't say who) Wolverine's cut Colossus because his claws were on hellifre. Well, they weren't. And demon-possessed Logan was on hellfire only in just a single panel in Wolverine #4, then turned it off. And cut the shit out of Colossus.

ankur29
i thought hellverine was stronger

how did he smash colossus through them floors?

whenever you see something like taht , by convention it is a superhuman brawl not just the weight of the fighters

King Castle
Stalemate. Neither Hellverine or Deathverine had strength upgrades. i concur. thumb up

ankur29
Originally posted by ankur29

whenever you see something like taht , by convention it is a superhuman brawl not just the weight of the fighters

^fixed:

whenever you see something like that , by convention it is a superhuman strength brawl not just the weight of the fighters doing the damage

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ankur29
^fixed:

whenever you see something like that , by convention it is a superhuman strength brawl not just the weight of the fighters doing the damage

Because when a 300lbs+ weight falls several meters through a hole in your roof, it is going to go through your floor too.

jalek moye
Originally posted by The Nuul
And so did Paul/Bada.

How strong they think a character is doesn't mean that they are right. They stated that until more proof coems that says otherwise they can't use hellverine feats for normal logan but this has nothing to do with peopel syaing he has no strength upgrade in a thread about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.