Mantis vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules........

Warlord
sersi kills her

King Castle
i really havent read up on her.

is she a god bloodlusted being unhampered by morality, cis/pis?

D_Dude1210
Sersi pwns.

Bentley
Mantis has no defense against Sersi's transmutation and even if she had, Sersi is head and shoulders above her in most department.

King Castle
Originally posted by Bentley
Mantis has no defense against Sersi's transmutation and even if she had, Sersi is head and shoulders above her in most department. see this is the problem lately with a "lot" of ppl on the forum.

i and a lot of ppl here are fully aware of the person's powerset but that is not reason for the win it's the character's personality and morality that gives them the win or loss...

which is why we dont say every TP'er mindrapes when not all have a mindrape feat.

I know Sersi has threaten to transmute fellow heroes which she was bloodlusted and mind controlled never seen her do it to a hero..

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by King Castle
I know Sersi has threaten to transmute fellow heroes which she was bloodlusted and mind controlled never seen her do it to a hero..

Heroes like Odyssues' crew?

She does that quite nonchalantly. She transmutes ppl because she knows well enough she can transmute them back.

Konton
I'm not entirely sure how direct transmutation would work here though. Mantis has a quasi-unnatural control over her own body and her plantness, for lack of a better word, might be resilient. Not much evidence to support it, so I'll leave that point as it stands. Even if she can resist transmutation somehow, a pissed off Sersi one-hit KO'd Hercules. That, of course, leaves the problem of her landing that one hit on a superior martial artist with more speed and precog to boot and, consequently, where telepathy would come into play. Mantis seems, at least throughout Annihilation, more of a utility telepath than a real powerhouse. Sersi scarcely uses it herself, but she's scanned the globe instantly and is known for her illusions- which may be the trump to Mantis' precog.

Based on what we've actually seen, Sersi should have no trouble turning her into a brick of organic soap.

guy222
sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.