Superman vs Everybody (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Zatanna magically enhance superman and give him the flash powers... all of it. So he has the flash powers along with his own abilities. Flash trains supes for a year on how to use these new abilities (along with the speed force).

Who can stop supes?

1. Wonder Woman
2. Thor
3. Wonder Woman/Thor
4. Silver Surfer
5. Silver Surfer/Thor
6. Thor/Beta Ray Bill
7. Thanos
8. JLA... Wonder Woman/MM/Orion/Kyle/Captain Marvel
9. Tyrant
10. Odin

Starscream M
no one can stop him

khazra
How readily does he make use of the more exotic flash powers (IMP/speedsteal)?

Tha C-Master
Without looking at the list very closely I'd say Tyrant and Odin are still out of his league.

Space M ummy
So...this is like regular superman, with the ability to speed steal and vibrate through things?

Anyone above 4 still murders him.

Black bolt z
If he beats thanos he stops at 9 then.

rotiart
So speed stealing is allowed?

carver9
Yes... everything that flash can do... supes can also do. However fast flash can go... supes can go.

khazra
but the question isnt if he can do it, its if he will do it...

bobbi
why is thor and beta ray bill above surfer and thor? Besides maybe better teamwork what advantages does beta ray bill give over surfer?

Otherwise probably makes it to thanos. I dont know what would happen if you speed steal surfer though...

shokosugi
Odin - mainly because of magic and he's an old man.

Colossus-Big C

rotiart

shokosugi

Space M ummy

quanchi112
Stops at 4.

iceman24567

chomperx9
so superman is faster with wallys powers compared to his own now

Validity
Can he fly using the speedforce?

-Pr-
he's faster than most of the people on that list already. why not give him magic or tk or something?

rotiart
Well thats why i asked about the speed steal.. which basically would simply immobilize all his opponents. i mean even the three flashes could barely outrun sbp.. who i'd guess should be roughly equivalent to superman.. so speed wise.. you got little more..
but with the speed steal...

Tha C-Master
Flash going out is significantly faster. But truly the abilties come into play here probably more than just the speed amp.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Flash going out is significantly faster. But truly the abilties come into play here probably more than just the speed amp.

i'm not disputing that. it's just that speed isn't really something he has to worry about in this fight even by himself...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by -Pr-
i'm not disputing that. it's just that speed isn't really something he has to worry about in this fight even by himself... Definitely. I think his exotic abilities are going to help more than his speed amp, although that will help too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.