Odin w/GLring....yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
* This is NOT a Gauntlet*

Odin has obtained a GL ring and has unlimited power source for it. Always seeking knowledge he decides to test it out. Who here would the power ring:

1) Make no diff
2) Give slight advantage
3) Level the field
4) Overkill

1) Thanos
2) Uatu
3) Ego
4) Dormammu
5) Hyperstorm
6) Surtur no twighlight
7) Glory
8) Herc (yes current)
9) Onslaught
10) Galactus

Colossus-Big C
it really depends on his willpower. imo thor has alot more willpower than odin.....

Stoic
I think the ring would degrade Odin.

Badabing
Originally posted by Stoic
I think the ring would degrade Odin. ^That

The Nuul

thumb up

There is a point where a Lantern ring is not a power up etc...

D_Dude1210
The only thing a GL ring would do for Odin is to look pretty on his finger (if even that).

tru-marvell
I disagree...When has Odin ever sheilded himself...I deff see him using the ring as a shield tool and given that added protection he could go toe to toe with big G I believe...just IMHO

The Nuul
A GL shield standing up to Galactus? laughing

Deadline

This. GL rings have a power limit. You've handicapped him.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by tru-marvell
I disagree...When has Odin ever sheilded himself...I deff see him using the ring as a shield tool and given that added protection he could go toe to toe with big G I believe...just IMHO

Odin doesn't shield himself due to the lack of necessity of it.

And no, the ring WON'T let him go toe-to-toe with Galactus.

AsbestosFlaygon
The ring would only give him very few benefits.

He would have a hard time against current Herc, but will overwhelm him in the end, imo.

And Galactus devours him.

Solidus Black
its like giving Odin a wiffle bat

King Castle
if we use cross over logic/feats Odin becomes the new supreme being of the universe above the living tribunal.... if we dont use crossover stupidity Odin sports the ring on his finger on his pimp hand and hands it over to the 1st shield maiden to compliments it.

SamZED
Odin with the ring = Logan with a knife. A shiny thingy they dont need.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by SamZED
Odin with the ring = Logan with a knife. A shiny thingy they dont need. How about the Ring Ion had... confused

Black bolt z
The GL ring would not give any noticable advantage except mabye against thanos. And even then really not that great.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The only person on that list I'd give the win over Odin would be Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.