The Spirit vs The Shadow!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
They fight.... in an Epic City that they both have knowledge of.....
Who takes it????

tideoftime
Hmmm...

Contextually, six of one, half dozen of the other...

But I *think* I'd be inclined to say the Shadow, maybe 6/10 or so... but Spirit definitely gets wins...

srankmissingnin
Shadow can turn invisible (or his stealth ability is so far off the charts that he appears to be invisible when he wants to), has the ability to hypnotize, uses fire arms and will kill. This is a borderline stomp. Shadow would have to handicap himself to pure h2h for this to be a fair fight.

Hitman911
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shadow can turn invisible (or his stealth ability is so far off the charts that he appears to be invisible when he wants to), has the ability to hypnotize, uses fire arms and will kill. This is a borderline stomp. Shadow would have to handicap himself to pure h2h for this to be a fair fight. Huh? The Sprite is uber ruthless and fire arms wont do much....

tideoftime
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shadow can turn invisible (or his stealth ability is so far off the charts that he appears to be invisible when he wants to), has the ability to hypnotize, uses fire arms and will kill. This is a borderline stomp. Shadow would have to handicap himself to pure h2h for this to be a fair fight.

The Shadow has more tricks, but this isn't a slam: the Spirit is tricky to put down in a pulp setting (which both characters hail from) -- The Shadow doesn't have any overt attack abilities that give him any kind of stomp advantage; hence, the 6/10. He could circumstantially manage more, but without further details, it really is just around 6/10.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by tideoftime
The Shadow has more tricks, but this isn't a slam: the Spirit is tricky to put down in a pulp setting (which both characters hail from) -- The Shadow doesn't have any overt attack abilities that give him any kind of stomp advantage; hence, the 6/10. He could circumstantially manage more, but without further details, it really is just around 6/10.

I don't see it man. The Shadow has legitimate super powers, The Spirit is Dick Tracy in blue.

Prep-Man
Nah, The Spirit's durability is pretty insane. He basically survived explosions point blank and poisons in his system.

Frank Miller butchered that character's mythos so thorougly in that "film", I cant even say its name. Shadow wins.

Prep-Man
Spirit movie was a tad bit better than the Shadow! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.