Adam Magus vs. WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ?

Gecko4lif
This a joke?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
This a joke? What's wrong, geecko ?

King Castle
you know the answer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Castle
you know the answer. I need someone to explain it to me.

Stoic
I'll explain it to you, in a forum battle the Hulk would rip his head off. He won't get the amplification of the UCOT.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
I'll explain it to you, in a forum battle the Hulk would rip his head off. He won't get the amplification of the UCOT. So you're saying Magus can't win ?

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you're saying Magus can't win ?

Yep Yep. I'm saying that Adam Magus would lose in a forum battle that he gets no outside help from the scores of people that give him his power boosts.

quanchi112
Yep Yep. I'm saying that Adam Magus would lose in a forum battle that he gets no outside help from the scores of people that give him his power boosts. Magus had no aid when he took on the gotg and did so while weakened.

He is the head of the ucot anyways so power he obtains from them is fair game anyways. It's not like he was drawing power from any other characters outside the ucot.

Stoic
Magus had no aid when he took on the gotg and did so while weakened.

He is the head of the ucot anyways so power he obtains from them is fair game anyways. It's not like he was drawing power from any other characters outside the ucot.

Forum rules are forum rules, and they dictate no outside help, he would be on his own, and taking multiple hits from bombs that would shake planetary masses. How many of those can he possibly take?

quanchi112
Forum rules are forum rules, and they dictate no outside help, he would be on his own, and taking multiple hits from bombs that would shake planetary masses. How many of those can he possibly take? That isn't outside help it's well within his powers to call upon this energy. Magus can survive having his heart ripped out and has the skill to catch cap's shield while fighting someone else coming as his back all while weakened.

It's like saying Larfleeze can't use his battery. Magus has access to ucot just like Iron man has access to his tech.

King Castle
Forum rules are forum rules, and they dictate no outside help, he would be on his own, and taking multiple hits from bombs that would shake planetary masses. How many of those can he possibly take? just stop...

the rules forbid them from using outside resource not there standard abilities they are all assumed to operate fully within their abilities which means Mephisto doesnt weaken b/c he is outside his realm in a forum match unless specifically stated.

the time gem still works regardless of it being outside it;s universe.. etc ect..

stop citing rules that you havent read..

might as well go to comicvine and argue with them if you are gonna post this type of sh#$.

you bn getting progressively worse lately.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field.

Stoic
That isn't outside help it's well within his powers to call upon this energy. Magus can survive having his heart ripped out and has the skill to catch cap's shield while fighting someone else coming as his back all while weakened.

It's like saying Larfleeze can't use his battery. Magus has access to ucot just like Iron man has access to his tech.

Not quite the same thing. Magus would be in a neutral universe that the church did not exist, therefore calling on the aid of his members would be null and void. Someone like Mangog is different because the power of billions is within him see the difference? Adam Magus is not in this state at all times, therefore it is an outside power up, which by forum rules is not allowable. Characters like Thor, Larfleeze, and Hal Jordan are different because they can carry their items of power with them anywhere.

King Castle
Not quite the same thing. Magus would be in a neutral universe that the church did not exist, therefore calling on the aid of his members would be null and void. Someone like Mangog is different because the power of billions is within him see the difference? Adam Magus is not in this state at all times, therefore it is an outside power up, which by forum rules is not allowable. Characters like Thor, Larfleeze, and Hal Jordan are different because they can carry their items of power with them anywhere. stop referencing the forum rules since they do not support your asinine argument..

and specifically state the opposite

Stoic
just stop...

the rules forbid them from using outside resource not there standard abilities they are all assumed to operate fully within their abilities which means Mephisto doesnt weaken b/c he is outside his realm in a forum match unless specifically stated.

the time gem still works regardless of it being outside it;s universe.. etc ect..

stop citing rules that you havent read..

might as well go to comicvine and argue with them if you are gonna post this type of sh#$.

you bn getting progressively worse lately.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field.

If Adam Magus were operating at optimum ability all of the time why then was he so easily killed? You stand on the side lines waiting to pounce without fully understanding my meaning, or refusing to see what I am conveying, while anxiously waiting to point the finger. The Universal Church of Truth is an outside amplification. Adam Magus while under the influence of this power up should be considered to be receiving outside help. The flash is also excluded from this, because if he were unable to use the Speed Force there would be nothing to debate over, he would be a normal fictional human. Adam Magus however, has his own power without outside aid. I get it though, you're trying desperately to place me in a bad light. I explained why I feel that Adam Magus, would be cheating if he were allowed to amp off of his external source if you don't see it, then you don't.

King Castle
no one needs to point this out to you, you should know better.

Stoic
no one needs to point this out to you, you should know better.

Listen I stated why I believed that Adam Magus at his best comic showing was amped by outside forces. This reasoning is unique, he is not James Madox, or Mangog, or classic Lobo. Adam Magus was tapping into an outside power source other than his own.

How about this, let's give Adam Magus this amplification (calling in his troops as it were), and then let's pit him against WW Hulk at his highest level and climbing, while assuming that he will not be holding his power in check. Then you tell me if Adam Magus, could withstand punches that would shatter a planet... Even though he had such a limited run with these obscure and undefined abilities. My guess is that this is a debate, that would likely never end.

Magus wins through versatility. He doesn't need the COUT amping him.

iceman24567
Magus via bfr and beating a weakass team like GOTG is a shit feat lets be real here

Originally posted by iceman24567
Magus via bfr and beating a weakass team like GOTG is a shit feat lets be real here they're not weak. theyre full of psy powerhouses.

King Castle
Magus via bfr and beating a weakass team like GOTG is a shit feat lets be real here nonsense.. they are from space that makes them cosmic.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stoic
nonsense.. they are from space that makes them cosmic.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you think that the GOTG could take on all of the X teams that the Hulk took on with a smile?

iceman24567
Originally posted by 753
they're not weak. theyre full of psy powerhouses. Nah they are one of the weaker teams no doubt their psy's are their saving grace but alas they are weak.

quanchi112
Not quite the same thing. Magus would be in a neutral universe that the church did not exist, therefore calling on the aid of his members would be null and void. Someone like Mangog is different because the power of billions is within him see the difference? Adam Magus is not in this state at all times, therefore it is an outside power up, which by forum rules is not allowable. Characters like Thor, Larfleeze, and Hal Jordan are different because they can carry their items of power with them anywhere. by this horrid logic the speed force also doesn't exist. You just made it known you don't understand the rules.

No, I don't see the difference because Larfleeze gets his battery with him and the power is not inside him. These are energies Magus typically has access to it's not another character or outside his own abilities.

I don't even think he needs these energies but I made it a point here to make it known I feel these energies are available to him in any thread unless stated otherwise.

Magus also has access to this as well at any time he was weakened after using these and still handily defeated the gotg even despite not having these energies available and greatly weakening himself in the process.

Magus via bfr and beating a weakass team like GOTG is a shit feat lets be real here GOTG is not a weak team. Power mind blasters, Drax, Gamora, Groot, astro, starlord's leadership makes them very formidable.

quanchi112
Nah they are one of the weaker teams no doubt their psy's are their saving grace but alas they are weak. Based on what ? I actually want to hear you make a case since you never do you just make unsupported statements from thread to thread.

Black bolt z
WWH has a shot. But adam for about 7/10 i'll say.

iceman24567
nonsense.. they are from space that makes them cosmic.. roll eyes (sarcastic) LOL i know right but their lack of actual powerhouses ****s them over honestly they couldn't even touch Adam Magus. Thats why the Avengers gets shit done they have power houses on almost every team pys don't cut it. What happens when their adversary is immune to tp or has high level tp themselves? They get anal probed. GOTG is a shit team

Black bolt z
LOL i know right but their lack of actual powerhouses ****s them over honestly they couldn't even touch Adam Magus. Thats why the Avengers gets shit done they have power houses on almost every team pys don't cut it. What happens when their adversary is immune to tp or has high level tp themselves? They get anal probed. GOTG is a shit team Yeah. GOTG are pretty weak. Besides psychic ability they're high cards are gamora and mantis who honestly wouldn't even be herald level probably.

quanchi112
LOL i know right but their lack of actual powerhouses ****s them over honestly they couldn't even touch Adam Magus. Thats why the Avengers gets shit done they have power houses on almost every team pys don't cut it. What happens when their adversary is immune to tp or has high level tp themselves? They get anal probed. GOTG is a shit team They had a sword which was forged in Oblivion's realm that really hurt him he'd just too clever and versatile to let that beat him. He showed tremendous skill and versatility to crush them and eventually fake his own death against a cc user.

iceman24567
Do you think that the GOTG could take on all of the X teams that the Hulk took on with a smile? Hell no GOTG would have gotten overwhelmed by the waves of X-Men Hulk had to face erm

quanchi112
Hell no GOTG would have gotten overwhelmed by the waves of X-Men Hulk had to face erm Not a chance.

Black bolt z
Not a chance. Yes. GOTG isn't much to speak of. Any high herald with a decent mental defense should be able to stomp the team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes. GOTG isn't much to speak of. Any high herald with a decent mental defense should be able to stomp the team. Name one who could stomp this team. Any high herald stomps the x teams too by the way.

LOL i know right but their lack of actual powerhouses ****s them over honestly they couldn't even touch Adam Magus. Thats why the Avengers gets shit done they have power houses on almost every team pys don't cut it. What happens when their adversary is immune to tp or has high level tp themselves? They get anal probed. GOTG is a shit team The psy powerhouses can also muster up high end telekinesis, they have tactical geniuses and tech far beyond anything the avengers sport, phyla-vell was pretty powerfull in all her incarnations and was an ubber energy manipulator through most of her career with them. And of course, Adam Warlock himself was in the GoG. So overall, the entire team was really strong.

iceman24567
Yeah. GOTG are pretty weak. Besides psychic ability they're high cards are gamora and mantis who honestly wouldn't even be herald level probably. I think Vance Astro needs another push for them to be a decent team and they need a true slugger atleast Thing level though Grrots regen is insane he's not strong enough for the position

Black bolt z
Name one who could stomp this team. Any high herald stomps the x teams too by the way. Surfer, Superman, Thor, Black Bolt, Adam Magus, Adam Warlock, Ultron....more? If they have a decent mental defense the GOTG should go down fast.

quanchi112
Surfer, Superman, Thor, Black Bolt, Adam Magus, Adam Warlock, Ultron....more? If they have a decent mental defense the GOTG should go down fast. Most of these characters don't have that high of a mental defense and I disagree with most of these characters as well beating the gotg.

Surfer, Superman, Thor, Black Bolt, Adam Magus, Adam Warlock, Ultron....more? If they have a decent mental defense the GOTG should go down fast. AW was one of them. They'd mindwipe almost everyone else in that list.

Black bolt z
Most of these characters don't have that high of a mental defense and I disagree with most of these characters as well beating the gotg. Definitly surfer, BB, or Ultron.

And Adam already did it.

So subtract supes and Thor. And i'm sure someone can provide some good mental defense scans for them. Just not me.Originally posted by iceman24567
I think Vance Astro needs another push for them to be a decent team and they need a true slugger atleast Thing level though Grrots regen is insane he's not strong enough for the position thumb up

They lack the brute that every good team has.

iceman24567
Originally posted by 753
The psy powerhouses can also muster up high end telekinesis, they have tactical geniuses and tech far beyond anything the avengers sport, phyla-vell was pretty powerfull in all her incarnations and was an ubber energy manipulator through most of her career with them. And of course, Adam Warlock himself was in the GoG. So overall, the entire team was really strong. Adam Warlock was on the team for a short time after his resurrection. Their tech is great but how did that help them against Magus? Phyla-vell sucks i don't consider her a powerhouse even with various upgrades she's not a legit powerhouse i rather have the watered down doc Strange than Phyla. Overall i wouldn't say GOTG is a strong team thats ridiculous

quanchi112
Definitly surfer, BB, or Ultron.

And Adam already did it.

So subtract supes and Thor. And i'm sure someone can provide some good mental defense scans for them. Just not me. thumb up

They lack the brute that every good team has. Only one I can see maybe doing it is Surfer because of his upgrade.

I see gamora and the oblivion forged blade as killing him though if it hits him just right.

Adam was a member and as the Magus he has tricks these characters do not making the feat impressive. He was weakened and schooled them like nothing.

iceman24567
Originally posted by 753
AW was one of them. They'd mindwipe almost everyone else in that list. Unless the psys get a TK shield put up fast Thor, Surfer or Superman would neutralize them before they could think mindrape Thor not so much though

quanchi112
Unless the psys get a TK shield put up fast Thor, Surfer or Superman would neutralize them before they could think mindrape Thor not so much though Surfer and Superman don't typically beat entire teams in seconds. Granted I am sure it has happened but typically as heroes they aren't balls to the walls right out of the gate just like the gotg don't either.

Black bolt z
Only one I can see maybe doing it is Surfer because of his upgrade.

I see gamora and the oblivion forged blade as killing him though if it hits him just right.

Adam was a member and as the Magus he has tricks these characters do not making the feat impressive. He was weakened and schooled them like nothing. Ultron has mindraped all the avengers and BB has mindraped maximus who has god mental defenses of him own.

What?

Exactly. Any high herald should be able to.

quanchi112
Ultron has mindraped all the avengers and BB has mindraped maximus who has god mental defenses of him own.

What?

Exactly. Any high herald should be able to. Oblivion forged blade kills either.

Reread it.

No, only someone as crafty as Magus has done so in these circumstances. Guy was uber.

iceman24567
Ultron has mindraped all the avengers and BB has mindraped maximus who has god mental defenses of him own.

What?

Exactly. Any high herald should be able to. I don't think any high Herald could do it but their are a couple that could get the job done with some trouble

Black bolt z
Oblivion forged blade kills either.

Reread it.

No, only someone as crafty as Magus has done so in these circumstances. Guy was uber. Not really. BB whispers and they all disappear. They aren't that impressive.

Re-read what?

Thor, Superman, Ultron, BB etc. should all be able to wreck them.

quanchi112
Not really. BB whispers and they all disappear. They aren't that impressive.

Re-read what?

Thor, Superman, Ultron, BB etc. should all be able to wreck them. BB's scream failed to even kill Vulcan so color me unimpressed with his whisper.

My post.

You haven't proven why they should be able to you just stated names and thought you proved something.

Black bolt z
BB's scream failed to even kill Vulcan so color me unimpressed with his whisper.

My post.

You haven't proven why they should be able to you just stated names and thought you proved something. erm....it turned him into a skeleton. If vulcan didn't have healing powers it would have killed him.

Yes.What?

They should be able to as the GOTG are weak against someone they can't mindrape.

quanchi112
erm....it turned him into a skeleton. If vulcan didn't have healing powers it would have killed him.

Yes.What?

They should be able to as the GOTG are weak against someone they can't mindrape. If it killed him he wouldn't have time to heal. smile

Reread my post you stated what like you didn't understand it.

Gamora isn't weak nor was phyla's oblivion forged deathblade. Drax is also someone you don't want to turn your back on.

Black bolt z
If it killed him he wouldn't have time to heal. smile

Reread my post you stated what like you didn't understand it.

Gamora isn't weak nor was phyla's oblivion forged deathblade. Drax is also someone you don't want to turn your back on. Turning someone into a skeleton usually kills them. Happened to thanos. Only person that hasn't been killed by being a skeleton is classic juggernaut.

I didn't. Define oblivion forge blade. You talking about godslayer?

Not saying they are weak. But they aren't that strong either. I mean honestly no one on that team except mabye drax is herald. Anyone with good mental defenses i.e. black bolt, ultron, surfer, etc. should be able to stomp them.

quanchi112
Turning someone into a skeleton usually kills them. Happened to thanos. Only person that hasn't been killed by being a skeleton is classic juggernaut.

I didn't. Define oblivion forge blade. You talking about godslayer?

Not saying they are weak. But they aren't that strong either. I mean honestly no one on that team except mabye drax is herald. Anyone with good mental defenses i.e. black bolt, ultron, surfer, etc. should be able to stomp them. Thanos is immune to death it states it right in the scan, noob.

Reread gotg. Not my problem you're confused.

Not a chance can they stomp the gotg especially with Drax, tp attacks, and oblivion blades coming at them.

Stoic
LOL i know right but their lack of actual powerhouses ****s them over honestly they couldn't even touch Adam Magus. Thats why the Avengers gets shit done they have power houses on almost every team pys don't cut it. What happens when their adversary is immune to tp or has high level tp themselves? They get anal probed. GOTG is a shit team

Yep.

Most of these characters don't have that high of a mental defense and I disagree with most of these characters as well beating the gotg.

The Hulk would stomp the GOTG easily. Thor defeated Glory a psionic God, he would beat the GOTG as well.

Adam Warlock was on the team for a short time after his resurrection. Their tech is great but how did that help them against Magus? Phyla-vell sucks i don't consider her a powerhouse even with various upgrades she's not a legit powerhouse i rather have the watered down doc Strange than Phyla. Overall i wouldn't say GOTG is a strong team thats ridiculous

That's because they aren't.

Only one I can see maybe doing it is Surfer because of his upgrade.

Adam was a member and as the Magus he has tricks these characters do not making the feat impressive. He was weakened and schooled them like nothing.

Now I may be wrong, but I can almost see an angle here, you place Magus in such high regards, in order to place Lord Mar-Vell in even higher ones, which in turn elevates Thanos. Fact being is that Thor recently resisted an ancient psionisist, named Glory, and I'd wager that Glory would mind rape the entire GOTG with ease, and beat them all on a physical level. Thor would do just fine as well.

BB's scream failed to even kill Vulcan so color me unimpressed with his whisper.

My post.

You haven't proven why they should be able to you just stated names and thought you proved something.

Vulcan's power as you know is a different thing, he as he pointed out was or may still be, an Omega energy manipulator. not quite the same now is it?

Thanos is immune to death it states it right in the scan, noob.

Not a chance can they stomp the gotg especially with Drax, tp attacks, and oblivion blades coming at them.

The one glaring weakness is that the GOTG aren't exactly an airborne troupe, and many Heralds are, some of them wouldn't need to even get close in order to decimate 95% of this team.

iceman24567
Stoic ftw nice post pointing out Quans obvious bias is a bonus thumb up

quanchi112
Yep.

The Hulk would stomp the GOTG easily. Thor defeated Glory a psionic God, he would beat the GOTG as well.

That's because they aren't.

Now I may be wrong, but I can almost see an angle here, you place Magus in such high regards, in order to place Lord Mar-Vell in even higher ones, which in turn elevates Thanos. Fact being is that Thor recently resisted an ancient psionisist, named Glory, and I'd wager that Glory would mind rape the entire GOTG with ease, and beat them all on a physical level. Thor would do just fine as well.

Vulcan's power as you know is a different thing, he as he pointed out was or may still be, an Omega energy manipulator. not quite the same now is it?

The one glaring weakness is that the GOTG aren't exactly an airborne troupe, and many Heralds are, some of them wouldn't need to even get close in order to decimate 95% of this team. No, the Hulk wouldn't. He can't defeat all these characters nor does he have the skill to avoid the oblivion forged blade. His healing factor means squat against the blade.

Thor isn't stomping through this team either. too many things happening at once especially with the oblivion forged blade along with Drax and Gamora on top of the telepaths.

You have no proof to claim glory can defeat the entire gotg. None at all. What has Glory done ? We've also seen thor utterly humiliated by the ufoes. I mean come on now use your head.

Mar-vell and Magus's actions have made them uber not me. Comics show what the Magus is capable of while weakened and Mar-vell treated the new upgraded surfer like a noob who utterlu curbed BrB. All on panel.

Vulcan survived the blast and was still in the fight whereas Glads stomped him in moments. The thing is if a scream can't kill even vulcan or ko him it's not that impressive.

Most characters can't fight off telepaths and skilled opponents all coming at you at once especially when one has access to an oblivion forged death blade.

The Nuul
lol @ thread.

Stoic
No, the Hulk wouldn't. He can't defeat all these characters nor does he have the skill to avoid the oblivion forged blade. His healing factor means squat against the blade.

Thor isn't stomping through this team either. too many things happening at once especially with the oblivion forged blade along with Drax and Gamora on top of the telepaths.

You have no proof to claim glory can defeat the entire gotg. None at all. What has Glory done ? We've also seen thor utterly humiliated by the ufoes. I mean come on now use your head.

Mar-vell and Magus's actions have made them uber not me. Comics show what the Magus is capable of while weakened and Mar-vell treated the new upgraded surfer like a noob who utterlu curbed BrB. All on panel.

Vulcan survived the blast and was still in the fight whereas Glads stomped him in moments. The thing is if a scream can't kill even vulcan or ko him it's not that impressive.

Most characters can't fight off telepaths and skilled opponents all coming at you at once especially when one has access to an oblivion forged death blade.

Wait this is the very same Drax that a techo organic induced Nova played with right? The Hulk would treat him like he treated Warpath. TP wouldn't work on him, and even without his healing factor he would be able to create environmental devastation the likes that would blow Gamora away like a kite. The Hulk lost his healing factor when he fought the X-Teams, and this did very little to slow him down.

Now let's talk about Wolverines statement for a second, he said that he had noticed that the Hulk's hide had become harder to penetrate. Now let's factor in him at higher levels, World Breaker levels and beyond, and the possibility that Gamora may not have the necessary strength to pierce his hide with the Oblivion Blade. The rest of GOTG aren't going to be standing for long against a Hulk that isn't holding back. A weaker hulk was shyt stomping a more powerful team than this before he was banished to the Cross Roads.

Glory was an amalgamation of other Deities that he absorbed over thousands of years, and was amplified by the Chaos King. Yes he would stomp the GOTG into bite sized snacks. Thor went a round with a mentally induced Norman Osborne puppet named the Sentry, and was unable to recover before he was cowardly attacked.

quanchi112
Wait this is the very same Drax that a techo organic induced Nova played with right? The Hulk would treat him like he treated Warpath. TP wouldn't work on him, and even without his healing factor he would be able to create environmental devastation the likes that would blow Gamora away like a kite. The Hulk lost his healing factor when he fought the X-Teams, and this did very little to slow him down.

Now let's talk about Wolverines statement for a second, he said that he had noticed that the Hulk's hide had become harder to penetrate. Now let's factor in him at higher levels, World Breaker levels and beyond, and the possibility that Gamora may not have the necessary strength to pierce his hide with the Oblivion Blade. The rest of GOTG aren't going to be standing for long against a Hulk that isn't holding back. A weaker hulk was shyt stomping a more powerful team than this before he was banished to the Cross Roads.

Glory was an amalgamation of other Deities that he absorbed over thousands of years, and was amplified by the Chaos King. Yes he would stomp the GOTG into bite sized snacks. Thor went a round with a mentally induced Norman Osborne puppet named the Sentry, and was unable to recover before he was cowardly attacked. Why wouldn't tp work on him ?

Drax isn't just taking him on by himself.

Show me him doing so while being able ot fight off the tp attacks and the rest of the team.

Gamora doesn't have the oblivion blade phyla does. It is a death forged oblivion blade which will easily cut him. Wolverine isn't wielding a blade forged by an abstract and he still was cutting him. smile

What has Glory done other than lose to Thor ?

Please tell me.

Thor hit Sentry back and then got owned. He wasn't down when the ufoes attacked he just countered the Sentry. smile

Stoic
Why wouldn't tp work on him ?

Drax isn't just taking him on by himself.

Show me him doing so while being able ot fight off the tp attacks and the rest of the team.

Gamora doesn't have the oblivion blade phyla does. It is a death forged oblivion blade which will easily cut him. Wolverine isn't wielding a blade forged by an abstract and he still was cutting him. smile

What has Glory done other than lose to Thor ?

Please tell me.

Thor hit Sentry back and then got owned. He wasn't down when the ufoes attacked he just countered the Sentry. smile

Thor plummeted to the ground after Sentry hit him didn't he? Wasn't this when he was ganged up on? TP wouldn't work on the Hulk, he would just bounce it back at the telepaths, and cause them to receive migraines, which is what he did to Emma and Charles.

What has Phyla Vell done to warrant her being more of a threat than two entire rosters of Avengers, or three X teams? This is the Hulk at his most powerful during WW Hulk right? If he did not hold back, there was no force on earth that would have stopped him. I'm pretty sure that all of earths mightiest heroes combined with the Sentry would tear the GOTG to pieces.

quanchi112
Thor plummeted to the ground after Sentry hit him didn't he? Wasn't this when he was ganged up on? TP wouldn't work on the Hulk, he would just bounce it back at the telepaths, and cause them to receive migraines, which is what he did to Emma and Charles.

What has Phyla Vell done to warrant her being more of a threat than two entire rosters of Avengers, or three X teams? This is the Hulk at his most powerful during WW Hulk right? If he did not hold back, there was no force on earth that would have stopped him. I'm pretty sure that all of earths mightiest heroes combined with the Sentry would tear the GOTG to pieces. No, Thor batted him away and then the ufoes entered the picture. Your facts like usual are off when I am right on the ball.

Xavier at his best could defeat the hulk if he really went all out. He wasn't trying to kill the hulk at all in fact he felt guilty. The comic clearly points this out I mean did you think xavier was in bloodlusted, kill mode ?

This is an entire team focusing on one top tier with tp's and skilled warriors with death forged blades. They really don't have much of a chance and unlike Magus can't survive having their hearts ripped out.

The satellites stopped him and Strange could have stopped him with a twitch of his own finger as stated in ww hulk. He felt bad and hulk tricked him but with the current depowered strange he could have beaten him with one finger had he wanted.

I am exposing your fabrications from thread to thread. smile

Stoic
No, Thor batted him away and then the ufoes entered the picture. Your facts like usual are off when I am right on the ball.

Xavier at his best could defeat the hulk if he really went all out. He wasn't trying to kill the hulk at all in fact he felt guilty. The comic clearly points this out I mean did you think xavier was in bloodlusted, kill mode ?

This is an entire team focusing on one top tier with tp's and skilled warriors with death forged blades. They really don't have much of a chance and unlike Magus can't survive having their hearts ripped out.

The satellites stopped him and Strange could have stopped him with a twitch of his own finger as stated in ww hulk. He felt bad and hulk tricked him but with the current depowered strange he could have beaten him with one finger had he wanted.

I am exposing your fabrications from thread to thread. smile

You know that much of what you stated was your opinion, so do try to keep your projections in check in the future. Your opinion, does not mean that everyone agrees.

The Hulk is a Herald level character, with weaknesses like many other characters. the Thing, and Colossus are top tiers, Skaar is even in the Herald bracket. You see the Hulk increases in power, as you know, so putting him any fixed tier is simply a fallacy, then again I'm sure you knew this.

Prove that Xavier could effect the Hulk... exactly, you can't, nor could he, as written. Am I supposed to be afraid of this exposure routine that you've developed? So what I don't know the comic word for word, I'll just take your word for it, wasn't that simple? smile.

What did the ray do to the Hulk again? Strip him of his ability to harness gamma rays correct? A plot device right? Didn't he beg someone to stop him, because of the fact that he was about to destroy all life on the planet correct? Look, while you're exposing me... LOL... please try not to leave certain parts out, in order to deceive those that don't know the full story into believing the BS that your cooking up.

quanchi112
You know that much of what you stated was your opinion, so do try to keep your projections in check in the future. Your opinion, does not mean that everyone agrees.

The Hulk is a Herald level character, with weaknesses like many other characters. the Thing, and Colossus are top tiers, Skaar is even in the Herald bracket. You see the Hulk increases in power, as you know, so putting him any fixed tier is simply a fallacy, then again I'm sure you knew this.

Prove that Xavier could effect the Hulk... exactly, you can't, nor could he, as written. Am I supposed to be afraid of this exposure routine that you've developed? So what I don't know the comic word for word, I'll just take your word for it, wasn't that simple? smile.

What did the ray do to the Hulk again? Strip him of his ability to harness gamma rays correct? A plot device right? Didn't he beg someone to stop him, because of the fact that he was about to destroy all life on the planet correct? Look, while you're exposing me... LOL... please try not to leave certain parts out, in order to deceive those that don't know the full story into believing the BS that your cooking up. what I stated about Thor is a comic book fact. You incorrectly assumed the ufoes attacked him while on the ground no it was after he batted the sentry away. I am right you are wrong. deal with it.

Colossus and the Thing aren't top tiers, at all.

Anything and everything the hulk did didn't have him rank past elite top tier. Nothing. Pretend he did but then again you thought no one on earth could stop him when strange could with one twitch of his finger. This was a severely depowered Strange to boot. smile

So you think xavier was full out bloodlusted trying to kill him there ? Really ?

who cares what the ray did strange himsel could beat him with one twitch. Dead. Rulk killed the Hulk easily with one weapon. Dead.

The heroes weren't trying to kill the Hulk...Reed wasn't xavier wasn't....strange at first wasn't until he broke his hands effectively neutering him........

Hulk also had his warbound aiding him throughout the story. smile

Stoic
what I stated about Thor is a comic book fact. You incorrectly assumed the ufoes attacked him while on the ground no it was after he batted the sentry away. I am right you are wrong. deal with it.

Colossus and the Thing aren't top tiers, at all.

Anything and everything the hulk did didn't have him rank past elite top tier. Nothing. Pretend he did but then again you thought no one on earth could stop him when strange could with one twitch of his finger. This was a severely depowered Strange to boot. smile

So you think xavier was full out bloodlusted trying to kill him there ? Really ?

who cares what the ray did strange himsel could beat him with one twitch. Dead. Rulk killed the Hulk easily with one weapon. Dead.

The heroes weren't trying to kill the Hulk...Reed wasn't xavier wasn't....strange at first wasn't until he broke his hands effectively neutering him........

Hulk also had his warbound aiding him throughout the story. smile

Rulk killed the Surfer easily as well. At the moment that he nearly went World Breaker, there was no one on the planet, that could stop him, if Strange could have, he would have, or do you believe that he was so dumb that he would let guilt overcome his chance to save the planet? Get it together.

Thor was in a fight with Sentry, and it taxed him, which gave him a panels worth of time to prepare for another bombardment. It's not as if the U-Foes are total weaklings as you have tried to make them. Vector alone is a near force of nature.

Yes Really Xavier and Emma were unable to break through the Hulks rage, and it was deflected back upon them. This was written in the book, and even though you may dislike the taste of the outcome, it was, what it was. I disliked the fact that the moment that the Hulk came back to earth, that his obscure upgrades were ignored. by the time that he left Sakaar, he was far stronger than he was when WW Hulk began. Sink the Eastern Seaboard??!? Pshahh, shyt the guy held a planet together in a near calm state, and yet he was only nearly going to undermine the foundation of Xaviers Mansion. The power that he exhibited on Sakaar defies the fact that he even had to extend more than 10% of his strength BFRing Cain. Colossus should have been ripped in 2 pieces.

WW Hulk was simply mishandled, and left me wondering how they went from brilliance (Planet Hulk) to shyt in less than six months. Sentry was the most powerful foe that the Hulk went up against, as it was written, Zom/Strange was a wimp, and the hulk didn't even build up to World Breaker levels with him, or he would have gotten stuffed into a trash can somewhere. You seem to forget that the hulk is not on a static level of power, and that he can increase in power. Hopefully your next post will acknowledge this small but important fact.

You said earlier, that Glory didn't have enough exposure to be able to tell how powerful he was, but neither did Adam/Magus. Could you imagine if he had 1000 appearances, and in several of them he got his can kicked by guys like Spiderman, and the Vision? That would be an eye opener wouldn't it?

The Nuul
Lets not bring up Rulk feats, POS loeb.

quanchi112
Rulk killed the Surfer easily as well. At the moment that he nearly went World Breaker, there was no one on the planet, that could stop him, if Strange could have, he would have, or do you believe that he was so dumb that he would let guilt overcome his chance to save the planet? Get it together.

Thor was in a fight with Sentry, and it taxed him, which gave him a panels worth of time to prepare for another bombardment. It's not as if the U-Foes are total weaklings as you have tried to make them. Vector alone is a near force of nature.

Yes Really Xavier and Emma were unable to break through the Hulks rage, and it was deflected back upon them. This was written in the book, and even though you may dislike the taste of the outcome, it was, what it was. I disliked the fact that the moment that the Hulk came back to earth, that his obscure upgrades were ignored. by the time that he left Sakaar, he was far stronger than he was when WW Hulk began. Sink the Eastern Seaboard??!? Pshahh, shyt the guy held a planet together in a near calm state, and yet he was only nearly going to undermine the foundation of Xaviers Mansion. The power that he exhibited on Sakaar defies the fact that he even had to extend more than 10% of his strength BFRing Cain. Colossus should have been ripped in 2 pieces.

WW Hulk was simply mishandled, and left me wondering how they went from brilliance (Planet Hulk) to shyt in less than six months. Sentry was the most powerful foe that the Hulk went up against, as it was written, Zom/Strange was a wimp, and the hulk didn't even build up to World Breaker levels with him, or he would have gotten stuffed into a trash can somewhere. You seem to forget that the hulk is not on a static level of power, and that he can increase in power. Hopefully your next post will acknowledge this small but important fact.

You said earlier, that Glory didn't have enough exposure to be able to tell how powerful he was, but neither did Adam/Magus. Could you imagine if he had 1000 appearances, and in several of them he got his can kicked by guys like Spiderman, and the Vision? That would be an eye opener wouldn't it? That wasn't the upgraded surfer. It's so easy to just show you up, honestly it is.

Strange's hands were broken still at his best he could easily kill him with the twitch of a finger only his fingers were broken. Did you even read the story ?

I guess no one could stop the most powerful hulk except for that, common sense, and stark's satellite. laughing out loud

Thor got tackled he wasn't in a fight. seeing what Thor has taken before one tackle shouldn't dramatically weaken him. I mean at least respect Thor a little.

If the ufoes can do so why can't the gotg ?

Xavier wasn't trying to kill him. Do you even comprehend this at all ? Do you think every mutant and what not was actively trying to kill him including Xavier then I can't help you since you don't comprehend what you read.

Colossus wasn't ripped in two pieces and someone like Glads at their best of the Surfer would treat these mutant teams like school boys.

Sentry was the most powerful foe he faced and he stalemated the WW Hulk. The rest either held back or were his friends so they weren't in kill mode.

Magus schooled the gotg like nobody's. Who has Glory schooled ?

Magus has proven his power levels with feats and through abilities stomping through an entire team and showing having his heart ripped out won't even stop him.

Black bolt z
Thanos is immune to death it states it right in the scan, noob.

Not a chance can they stomp the gotg especially with Drax, tp attacks, and oblivion blades coming at them. No hes not. Hes rejected by it. He died. On panel.And of story.

Just define oblivion forged blade for me. You say it can kill them but have no proof and either i've heard of it and am having mind blank or don't know what it is.

Yes they can. Drax is nothing to speak of. Surfer, BB and Ultron can probably stomp them.

quanchi112
No hes not. Hes rejected by it. He died. On panel.And of story.

Just define oblivion forged blade for me. You say it can kill them but have no proof and either i've heard of it and am having mind blank or don't know what it is.

Yes they can. Drax is nothing to speak of. Surfer, BB and Ultron can probably stomp them. The words I used were right on panel. You can deny those words all you want, bro. This is what makes you insane because you deny what the comic itself states word for word.

If you can't figure oblivion forged death blade then that's on you.

You don't read these books imo.

Drax is something to speak of and if you ignore him he's going to hurt you.

No, they can't. Only one I can even see taking them on is the Surfer but he's well above most elite tiers nowadays.

psycho gundam
Hulk also had his warbound aiding him throughout the story. smile barely

Black bolt z
The words I used were right on panel. You can deny those words all you want, bro. This is what makes you insane because you deny what the comic itself states word for word.

If you can't figure oblivion forged death blade then that's on you.

You don't read these books imo.

Drax is something to speak of and if you ignore him he's going to hurt you.

No, they can't. Only one I can even see taking them on is the Surfer but he's well above most elite tiers nowadays. The comic says something different then it shows. It showed thanos get killed.SHowing>>>>>telling.

Only thing I can think of is godslayer.

What books?And how would it be in your opinion? Either its true or not.

Hes not much to speak of. He's not a pushover but hes not great either.

Why can't BB and Ultron take them? They both have high enough mental prowess to defend against mindrape.

quanchi112
The comic says something different then it shows. It showed thanos get killed.SHowing>>>>>telling.

Only thing I can think of is godslayer.

What books?And how would it be in your opinion? Either its true or not.

Hes not much to speak of. He's not a pushover but hes not great either.

Why can't BB and Ultron take them? They both have high enough mental prowess to defend against mindrape. He came right back meaning his form is indestructible just like it stated. It reforms perfectly atom by atom meaning you can't keep it destroyed.

That's on you a different blade entirely.

GOTG.

He's someone if you ignore he's going to hurt you. He can hurt Thor, etc.

They are too busy getting taken out by the rest here such as oblivion forged death blade, gamora, drax, groot, astro, etc.

Black bolt z
He came right back meaning his form is indestructible just like it stated. It reforms perfectly atom by atom meaning you can't keep it destroyed.

That's on you a different blade entirely.

GOTG.

He's someone if you ignore he's going to hurt you. He can hurt Thor, etc.

They are too busy getting taken out by the rest here such as oblivion forged death blade, gamora, drax, groot, astro, etc. That means its not indestructible. It can be destroyed but reforms.

Then provide feats for said blade as you provided none for godslayer.

No I haven't read any recent issues to GOTG. But I know who's on the team and I know their powersets.

Hurt?Probably.Beat? Hell no.Except with anti-matter.

Who aren't much to speak of. A whisper from BB should incapacitate them all. Ultron wrecks high herald teams on a regular basis.

quanchi112
That means its not indestructible. It can be destroyed but reforms.

Then provide feats for said blade as you provided none for godslayer.

No I haven't read any recent issues to GOTG. But I know who's on the team and I know their powersets.

Hurt?Probably.Beat? Hell no.Except with anti-matter.

Who aren't much to speak of. A whisper from BB should incapacitate them all. Ultron wrecks high herald teams on a regular basis. His form is indestructible it's stated on panel. If you want to argue with the writer go ahead but on here we argue based on comics we don't shut our eyes and pretend certain showings don't count.

I won't prove anything for you unless I feel like it you already stated marvel was wrong when they stated indestructible form so providing proof doesn't matter you ignore it like a delusional person.

Not beat on his own but with the aid of his team they can win.

A scream didn't even ko or kill Vulcan fat chance a whisper is taking them all out.

Black bolt z
His form is indestructible it's stated on panel. If you want to argue with the writer go ahead but on here we argue based on comics we don't shut our eyes and pretend certain showings don't count.

I won't prove anything for you unless I feel like it you already stated marvel was wrong when they stated indestructible form so providing proof doesn't matter you ignore it like a delusional person.

Not beat on his own but with the aid of his team they can win.

A scream didn't even ko or kill Vulcan fat chance a whisper is taking them all out. It got destroyed by anti-matter. Therefore its not indestructible.It doesn't matter what a writer says if the comic shows something different.

So once again you refuse to provide proof.Why am I not surprised?

Against thor? Mabye through mindrape. But i'm sure rage or someone can pull a scan of good mental defense.Through force most likely not.

It turned him into a skeleton...this isn't hard.

quanchi112
It got destroyed by anti-matter. Therefore its not indestructible.It doesn't matter what a writer says if the comic shows something different.

So once again you refuse to provide proof.Why am I not surprised?

Against thor? Mabye through mindrape. But i'm sure rage or someone can pull a scan of good mental defense.Through force most likely not.

It turned him into a skeleton...this isn't hard. The writer stated his form. You do realize what form means, right ?

Wow.

I won't provide proof you ignore everything and don't understand most of it.

So you admit he'd lose. Gotcha.

He was neither dead or ko'd meaning I was right as rain.

Stoic
Quanchi i know that this isn't really about Adam Magus, and that it is truly about making Thanos look even better, but you do realize that Thanos himself could be incapacitated, and locked down for the win right?

That wasn't the upgraded surfer. It's so easy to just show you up, honestly it is.

Strange's hands were broken still at his best he could easily kill him with the twitch of a finger only his fingers were broken. Did you even read the story ?

I guess no one could stop the most powerful hulk except for that, common sense, and stark's satellite. laughing out loud

Thor got tackled he wasn't in a fight. seeing what Thor has taken before one tackle shouldn't dramatically weaken him. I mean at least respect Thor a little.

If the ufoes can do so why can't the gotg ?

Xavier wasn't trying to kill him. Do you even comprehend this at all ? Do you think every mutant and what not was actively trying to kill him including Xavier then I can't help you since you don't comprehend what you read.

Colossus wasn't ripped in two pieces and someone like Glads at their best of the Surfer would treat these mutant teams like school boys.

Sentry was the most powerful foe he faced and he stalemated the WW Hulk. The rest either held back or were his friends so they weren't in kill mode.

Magus schooled the gotg like nobody's. Who has Glory schooled ?

Magus has proven his power levels with feats and through abilities stomping through an entire team and showing having his heart ripped out won't even stop him.

Using two horribly written stories as proof of anything is no proof at all, not when you conveniently disregard thor, or The Hulk's better showings. All characters, as i have pointed out have their weak moments. Some characters are used as the plot device themselves, others don't have enough appearances to be shown at their most vulnerable. The Sentry/Hulk battle was horribly written and illustrated. The Hulk in weaker states has feats that would destroy GOTG. Why are you hanging on Strange jock strap? Like I said all characters have their weaknesses, Strange's is his lack of physical toughness. Let's take a classic example Captain Mavel (DC) may have a great fight with the Hulk and even lose a few, but may dominate Dr. Strange because of his high resistance to magical energies, while Strange would dominate the Hulk due to his lack thereof. Rulk with his leeching abilities would destroy the Silver Surfer, but was dominated by WW Hulk. ABC Logic isn't always wrong, but many times it is.

Glory does not have enough appearances to place him in any tier, but he would most likely kill many Heralds in a straight fight due to him being written to have dominated hundreds of Deities, and absorbed them into his being. Thor's hammer played a large part in him stalemating Glory in their first encounter. If he did not have the hammer he would have certainly perished. The U-Foes can't hold a candle to Glory, nor would the GOTG. There were extenuating circumstances on Thor defeating Glory.

Thor was intercepted by the Sentry in mid flight, perhaps he was hit harder than it appeared, he then bats the Sentry away, and is assaulted without being prepared for the assault. When did I disrespect Thor. You're pretty full of deceit Quanchi, but never let yourself believe that these underhanded tactics make it seem that you are the shyt when it comes to a debate. You side step things that back you into a corner, and wag your finger by launching the trivial.

Do you know what an active defense means? No? let me explain it to you. The Hulk was so full of rage, that Xavier could not even begin to launch a psychic assault on him. Why? Because the Hulk deflected his attack and sent it back to him as written. Did you even read the book should be the question. Stop trying to rewrite a story that was laid bare. What was written in black and white, with shades of grey in between, was that neither Xavier or Emma could effect the Hulk's mind on a telepathic level. Unless you want me, or anyone to believe that they willingly allowed the people that they loved to be mauled. Colossus was nearly crippled for life, Wolverine was nearly rendered brain dead, Cyclops almost got his head crushed, and yet the woman that loves him didn't see this as a means to take off the kids gloves. Sorry not buying it, try that shyt on the weak of mind.

The Beast was trying to kill him, as he pointed out (forget the kids name) to the kid that the US Govt would likely give him a medal for killing the Hulk. Kitty Pryde phased him into the ground, but i guess she was playing with him, Wolverine punched him in the eyes with his claws, I guess he was holding his punches, and not trying to kill him. If you believe this shyt that your actively trying to sell, good for you, I know better.

Let's see how well Zom/Strange does in a couple of weeks shall we, this was an amplified Dr. Strange. We will see, and I'll leave it at that.

Let me bring up how a weaker Hulk chased Nightmare all over his own realm, and needed to find a way to get the hulk out of his nightmare realm, because he was giving him nightmares. This sounds like something a top tier could do right? Keep on low balling Quan, while forgetting that the Hulk is not on any set level, from one time to the next. i could actually see the Hulk jumping on Ada/Magus, and beating the life out of him, while at World Breaker, and above level.

Let me see here, how long would I give a super pissed Hulk to break out of the restraints that held your boy Thanos in check? Hmm. I'm pretty sure that those restraints were a lot weaker than a mystical barrier. An unquantified power stunt, you may be thinking, but quantify this? How strong were those restraints that held Thanos in check?

Anyways Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Quanchi i know that this isn't really about Adam Magus, and that it is truly about making Thanos look even better, but you do realize that Thanos himself could be incapacitated, and locked down for the win right?

Using two horribly written stories as proof of anything is no proof at all, not when you conveniently disregard thor, or The Hulk's better showings. All characters, as i have pointed out have their weak moments. Some characters are used as the plot device themselves, others don't have enough appearances to be shown at their most vulnerable. The Sentry/Hulk battle was horribly written and illustrated. The Hulk in weaker states has feats that would destroy GOTG. Why are you hanging on Strange jock strap? Like I said all characters have their weaknesses, Strange's is his lack of physical toughness. Let's take a classic example Captain Mavel (DC) may have a great fight with the Hulk and even lose a few, but may dominate Dr. Strange because of his high resistance to magical energies, while Strange would dominate the Hulk due to his lack thereof. Rulk with his leeching abilities would destroy the Silver Surfer, but was dominated by WW Hulk. ABC Logic isn't always wrong, but many times it is.

Glory does not have enough appearances to place him in any tier, but he would most likely kill many Heralds in a straight fight due to him being written to have dominated hundreds of Deities, and absorbed them into his being. Thor's hammer played a large part in him stalemating Glory in their first encounter. If he did not have the hammer he would have certainly perished. The U-Foes can't hold a candle to Glory, nor would the GOTG. There were extenuating circumstances on Thor defeating Glory.

Thor was intercepted by the Sentry in mid flight, perhaps he was hit harder than it appeared, he then bats the Sentry away, and is assaulted without being prepared for the assault. When did I disrespect Thor. You're pretty full of deceit Quanchi, but never let yourself believe that these underhanded tactics make it seem that you are the shyt when it comes to a debate. You side step things that back you into a corner, and wag your finger by launching the trivial.

Do you know what an active defense means? No? let me explain it to you. The Hulk was so full of rage, that Xavier could not even begin to launch a psychic assault on him. Why? Because the Hulk deflected his attack and sent it back to him as written. Did you even read the book should be the question. Stop trying to rewrite a story that was laid bare. What was written in black and white, with shades of grey in between, was that neither Xavier or Emma could effect the Hulk's mind on a telepathic level. Unless you want me, or anyone to believe that they willingly allowed the people that they loved to be mauled. Colossus was nearly crippled for life, Wolverine was nearly rendered brain dead, Cyclops almost got his head crushed, and yet the woman that loves him didn't see this as a means to take off the kids gloves. Sorry not buying it, try that shyt on the weak of mind.

The Beast was trying to kill him, as he pointed out (forget the kids name) to the kid that the US Govt would likely give him a medal for killing the Hulk. Kitty Pryde phased him into the ground, but i guess she was playing with him, Wolverine punched him in the eyes with his claws, I guess he was holding his punches, and not trying to kill him. If you believe this shyt that your actively trying to sell, good for you, I know better.

Let's see how well Zom/Strange does in a couple of weeks shall we, this was an amplified Dr. Strange. We will see, and I'll leave it at that.

Let me bring up how a weaker Hulk chased Nightmare all over his own realm, and needed to find a way to get the hulk out of his nightmare realm, because he was giving him nightmares. This sounds like something a top tier could do right? Keep on low balling Quan, while forgetting that the Hulk is not on any set level, from one time to the next. i could actually see the Hulk jumping on Ada/Magus, and beating the life out of him, while at World Breaker, and above level.

Let me see here, how long would I give a super pissed Hulk to break out of the restraints that held your boy Thanos in check? Hmm. I'm pretty sure that those restraints were a lot weaker than a mystical barrier. An unquantified power stunt, you may be thinking, but quantify this? How strong were those restraints that held Thanos in check?

Anyways Hulk wins. I could care less about your opinion about the Hulk/Sentry fight it's what happened. You seem all to eager to praise everything pro Hulk from this arc but downplay anything which takes away from the Hulk from the king of hulk supporters and the man responsible for this arc, Pak.

Feats don't determine the victor of all fights. They are just feats which don't apply to how these characters match up against other characters when factoring in strengths and weaknesses. Strange can easily solo the Hulk at his best with one finger you acted like he couldn't. Don't confuse compassion here with Hulk's superiority over Strange in this arc. He tricked him but at his best wasn't anywhere near formidable enough to beat Strange's pinky let alone one hand of his.

Rulk took out a noob Surfer with little to no experience making it not impressive at all. It's like using a quasar defeat right after he got the quantum bands against him 30 years later. Current Surfer would annihilate Rulk. Look what Thor did to him the second time around.

I could care less about Glory it still doesn't excuse Thor from getting worked over by the ufoes.

Thor countered him and was only tackled. You were wrong when you stated Thor was down when the ufoes attacked him he was actually defiant as ever in proud defiance at the conquerors of asgard. Thor got crushed. Bottom line the ufoes beat the hell out of him. A human had to save him.

Xavier full out bloodlusted would kill Hulk with a mental assault no matter how angry he was. Xavier wasn't trying to kill him. He's a hero and doesn't do this sort of thing. I mean did you read the book ?

Cutting the Hulk isn't going to kill him by wolverine. They were trying to stop him and trying their damndest but for the most part they weren't attacking him like some genocidal maniac least of all xavier. They defended him is all to the best of their abilities.

That isn't the same as Strange fighting on his own. On his own one twitch and the Hulk dies. Per pak. I like pak sometimes.

Top tiers do far better things than giving nightmare nightmares. Thor's made Galactus flee for his life and damaged Celestials. Surfer's blown up planets, defeated Mephisto, channeled the crunch to defeat Galactus level beings. Those are feats bro.

Thanos was weakened and Hulk was held in check in planet hulk whereas Thanos was taking on a universe' best in no time while Hulk was stuck on a backwater planet. LOL.

Magus wins. Nothing Hulk can do to him. He uses magic just like strange and brute strength means nothing here. Sorry, bye bye hulk.

Stoic
I could care less about your opinion about the Hulk/Sentry fight it's what happened. You seem all to eager to praise everything pro Hulk from this arc but downplay anything which takes away from the Hulk from the king of hulk supporters and the man responsible for this arc, Pak.

Feats don't determine the victor of all fights. They are just feats which don't apply to how these characters match up against other characters when factoring in strengths and weaknesses. Strange can easily solo the Hulk at his best with one finger you acted like he couldn't. Don't confuse compassion here with Hulk's superiority over Strange in this arc. He tricked him but at his best wasn't anywhere near formidable enough to beat Strange's pinky let alone one hand of his.

Rulk took out a noob Surfer with little to no experience making it not impressive at all. It's like using a quasar defeat right after he got the quantum bands against him 30 years later. Current Surfer would annihilate Rulk. Look what Thor did to him the second time around.

I could care less about Glory it still doesn't excuse Thor from getting worked over by the ufoes.

Thor countered him and was only tackled. You were wrong when you stated Thor was down when the ufoes attacked him he was actually defiant as ever in proud defiance at the conquerors of asgard. Thor got crushed. Bottom line the ufoes beat the hell out of him. A human had to save him.

Xavier full out bloodlusted would kill Hulk with a mental assault no matter how angry he was. Xavier wasn't trying to kill him. He's a hero and doesn't do this sort of thing. I mean did you read the book ?

Cutting the Hulk isn't going to kill him by wolverine. They were trying to stop him and trying their damndest but for the most part they weren't attacking him like some genocidal maniac least of all xavier. They defended him is all to the best of their abilities.

That isn't the same as Strange fighting on his own. On his own one twitch and the Hulk dies. Per pak. I like pak sometimes.

Top tiers do far better things than giving nightmare nightmares. Thor's made Galactus flee for his life and damaged Celestials. Surfer's blown up planets, defeated Mephisto, channeled the crunch to defeat Galactus level beings. Those are feats bro.

Thanos was weakened and Hulk was held in check in planet hulk whereas Thanos was taking on a universe' best in no time while Hulk was stuck on a backwater planet. LOL.

Magus wins. Nothing Hulk can do to him. He uses magic just like strange and brute strength means nothing here. Sorry, bye bye hulk.

Good to know that you agree with me about feats, but if they didn't matter why would you continue to bring up the obvious back stabbing that Thor received at the hands of the U-Foes, even after he was assaulted by one of the universes most powerful mortals. The Sentry at that time was tapping into the Void, his assault hurt Thor, and Thor wasn't in 100% tip top shape when he was hit by more than just the U-Foes.

Rulk also took a direct blast from Galactus, that sent him plummeting at top speed into the planet with no ill effect, come again. Then again if thing don't go your way, let's resort to the low balling. Rulk punched out a Watcher, what top tier does that? WW Hulk punched out that same Rulk. Again what top tier does that? Whoops i see another low balling coming, don't worry I have a big bat to blast it right back down your throat.

Xavier saw in his first assault that he would have ended up doing more harm to his students if he assaulted the Hulk, which was seen on panel, which was also written on panel and was as clear as day.

the Hulk was weakened when he was drawn into the worm hole before landing on Sakaar as well. How weak? Well Korg dominated him the first time they got into it. However, towards the end of Planet Hulk the Hulk received another obscure upgrade, by absorbing a nuclear blast... the same one that killed Caiera. Before this he was seen no selling the eminent destruction of a planet. So yes he was depowered for the sole purpose of giving the heroes of earth a fighting chance. One shotting Ares with ease now? Well I guess this is also something that a top tier can do with ease. In the past Dr. Strange has fought the Hulk, and there were a couple of times that even his most powerful spells failed to keep him from passing out due to the strain it took to stop the hulk from pounding his face in.

Dr. Strange has spells that could cripple the Surfer as well, does this somehow take away from the Surfer's impressive resume? No, it only means that Norrin has his own weaknesses. The hulk has some pretty impressive feats as well. Physically punching through a dimensional barrier on two separate occasions is just as impressive as channeling the crunch.

As you so willingly helped to make your argument of the U-Foes and friends null and void, by admitting that Thor chased Galactus off, I'll overlook the low balling. Unless of course you believe that the U-Foes and friends could chase off Galactus as well... I wonder what your angle was in this statement?

Just because the Magus uses magic, does not mean that he would automatically beat WW Hulk at his best, and rising. the Hulk could simply jump on him, as i pointed out, and beat his face into dust. How many planets destroying punches do you think Adamagus could take?

You have your opinion, and I certainly have mine. I simply won't be sold on Adamagus being the king of the hill, by only seeing his best showings, while ignoring him being turned to vapor by Lord Mar-Vell with ease.

I see your MO Quanchi, you discount Sentry because he does not serve to elevate Thanos. You high ball Adamagus, which elevates Lord Mar-Vell, and in turn allows you to make claims like; Thanos would dominate Odin/Tyrant/Galactus/Krona/The Beyonder.

Like I said have it your way. In my books the Hulk wins, and when the Hulk force comes into play, Whatcha gonna do brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on YOU?

quanchi112
Good to know that you agree with me about feats, but if they didn't matter why would you continue to bring up the obvious back stabbing that Thor received at the hands of the U-Foes, even after he was assaulted by one of the universes most powerful mortals. The Sentry at that time was tapping into the Void, his assault hurt Thor, and Thor wasn't in 100% tip top shape when he was hit by more than just the U-Foes.

Rulk also took a direct blast from Galactus, that sent him plummeting at top speed into the planet with no ill effect, come again. Then again if thing don't go your way, let's resort to the low balling. Rulk punched out a Watcher, what top tier does that? WW Hulk punched out that same Rulk. Again what top tier does that? Whoops i see another low balling coming, don't worry I have a big bat to blast it right back down your throat.

Xavier saw in his first assault that he would have ended up doing more harm to his students if he assaulted the Hulk, which was seen on panel, which was also written on panel and was as clear as day.

the Hulk was weakened when he was drawn into the worm hole before landing on Sakaar as well. How weak? Well Korg dominated him the first time they got into it. However, towards the end of Planet Hulk the Hulk received another obscure upgrade, by absorbing a nuclear blast... the same one that killed Caiera. Before this he was seen no selling the eminent destruction of a planet. So yes he was depowered for the sole purpose of giving the heroes of earth a fighting chance. One shotting Ares with ease now? Well I guess this is also something that a top tier can do with ease. In the past Dr. Strange has fought the Hulk, and there were a couple of times that even his most powerful spells failed to keep him from passing out due to the strain it took to stop the hulk from pounding his face in.

Dr. Strange has spells that could cripple the Surfer as well, does this somehow take away from the Surfer's impressive resume? No, it only means that Norrin has his own weaknesses. The hulk has some pretty impressive feats as well. Physically punching through a dimensional barrier on two separate occasions is just as impressive as channeling the crunch.

As you so willingly helped to make your argument of the U-Foes and friends null and void, by admitting that Thor chased Galactus off, I'll overlook the low balling. Unless of course you believe that the U-Foes and friends could chase off Galactus as well... I wonder what your angle was in this statement?

Just because the Magus uses magic, does not mean that he would automatically beat WW Hulk at his best, and rising. the Hulk could simply jump on him, as i pointed out, and beat his face into dust. How many planets destroying punches do you think Adamagus could take?

You have your opinion, and I certainly have mine. I simply won't be sold on Adamagus being the king of the hill, by only seeing his best showings, while ignoring him being turned to vapor by Lord Mar-Vell with ease.

I see your MO Quanchi, you discount Sentry because he does not serve to elevate Thanos. You high ball Adamagus, which elevates Lord Mar-Vell, and in turn allows you to make claims like; Thanos would dominate Odin/Tyrant/Galactus/Krona/The Beyonder.

Like I said have it your way. In my books the Hulk wins, and when the Hulk force comes into play, Whatcha gonna do brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on YOU? His assulat didn't hurt Thor badly at all. It affected him somewhat but he countered. The ufoes brought him to near death. It's all on panel.

Rulk was soundly defeated by Galactus and also struggled against wolverine. LOL. Loeb's writing is all over the place he punches out a watcher, struggles against vampires, struggles against wolverine, beats down thor, then gets crushed by thor. The guy was all over the map.

Xavier wasn't trying to kill him and bloodlusted I am more than sure he can if he takes off the kiddie gloves.

In this story at Hulk's best this writer deemed Strange to be capable of killing him with one twitch of his finger. That's sad for a top tier to be that susceptible to Strange when you originally said no one on earth could stop him. smile

Strange can't beat the Surfer with the twitch of his finger. That's just another story altogether. Surfer's best craps all over the Hulk's best so who cares.

Thor has the power to chase off Galactus which makes Hulk' feats look meek by comparison while at the same time on average he can be beaten by the likes of the ufoes. They have the power necessary to beat Thor. Durability and power aren't the same thing.

Magus has too much skill to allow a savage brute like the Hulk to just jump on him. The guy was catching shields while showing the skill to take on other characters at the same time behind his back.

That's how powerful Mar-vell is. Mar-vell showed surfer and nova to be nothing more than annoyances.

Sentry wasn't impressive in the ww hulk imo. He's impressive as the Void to insane levels. In ww hulk not even at his best he was equal to the ww hulk at his own fight.

The hulk didn't win against the sentry and also was getting shown up by the surfer. He doesn't always win in his own books no hero ever does.

Bring the hulk force.

Stoic
Thor was hit by the Sentry, who happens to hit like a runaway comet, and then Thor suffered a cowardly assault launched by more than just the U-Foes, wasn't Moonstone, and iron Patriot blasting away at him as well? Shyt Lyra did well against the Dark Avengers on her own. I'm convinced that the Sentry had more to do with Thor's KO than you are willing to admit. You have your opinion while I have mine.

Rulk's defeat by Galactus is not a poor showing, what is impressive however is that he survived at all. Wolverine is Wolverine, he needs more credit, than you are giving him, another low ball I see. I would actually say that Logan is a top tier, due to his hardiness, and he has more than shown this time, and again. Wolverine is a bad man. Rulk went a round with the Hulk, and then Thor shows up, and gets beaten down, Rulk then goes another round with the Hulk, and thor shows up, and strikes him after he dealt with Savage Hulk. Rulk also inadvertently absorbed too much of the hulk energy, and was unable to compensate with Thor's lightning strike, which place him in a precarious position, causing his defeat. Stop the deceit Quanchi.

I would love to see the Surfer punch through a dimensional barrier. Fact being like I pointed out to you is that the Surfer is the Hulks K-Nite. Thor can go round for round with the Surfer, and has, while the Hulk that can go round for round with Thor can't.

Yea so when does catching Major Astros' Shield amount to Adamagus catching several planet destroying punches. The Hulk is ver fast despite his size.

Mar-Vell had one good showing, and suddenly he's been elevated to high trans tier or perhaps even Sky Father in your books, which like I pointed out gives you ammo to promote Thanos to Abstract level. Doesn't work that way sorry.

WW Hulk (story arc) held the Hulk back, it was only at the end that we actually saw how impressive the Hulk can become. During his fight with Bob, had he have gone World Breaker, Bob would have been turned off, like I'm about to do to this thread. Turn it off, and tune it out.

The Hulk was the last man standing, Sentry lost the fight, he won in his own book, and that's all that counts. Try to keep your lies to yourself, it's offending me.

This will be my last post pertaining to this thread, I have pressing things to attend to. My opinion as well as my stance remains the same. The Hulk would beat Adamagus like he stole something. There was simply not enough info in terms of appearances to justify Adamagus' quick rise to justify making him seem like the badass that you are making him out to be, while ignoring his easy decimation at the hands of another virtual unknown.

IMO the Hulk Stomps him flat.

quanchi112
Thor was hit by the Sentry, who happens to hit like a runaway comet, and then Thor suffered a cowardly assault launched by more than just the U-Foes, wasn't Moonstone, and iron Patriot blasting away at him as well? Shyt Lyra did well against the Dark Avengers on her own. I'm convinced that the Sentry had more to do with Thor's KO than you are willing to admit. You have your opinion while I have mine.

Rulk's defeat by Galactus is not a poor showing, what is impressive however is that he survived at all. Wolverine is Wolverine, he needs more credit, than you are giving him, another low ball I see. I would actually say that Logan is a top tier, due to his hardiness, and he has more than shown this time, and again. Wolverine is a bad man. Rulk went a round with the Hulk, and then Thor shows up, and gets beaten down, Rulk then goes another round with the Hulk, and thor shows up, and strikes him after he dealt with Savage Hulk. Rulk also inadvertently absorbed too much of the hulk energy, and was unable to compensate with Thor's lightning strike, which place him in a precarious position, causing his defeat. Stop the deceit Quanchi.

I would love to see the Surfer punch through a dimensional barrier. Fact being like I pointed out to you is that the Surfer is the Hulks K-Nite. Thor can go round for round with the Surfer, and has, while the Hulk that can go round for round with Thor can't.

Yea so when does catching Major Astros' Shield amount to Adamagus catching several planet destroying punches. The Hulk is ver fast despite his size.

Mar-Vell had one good showing, and suddenly he's been elevated to high trans tier or perhaps even Sky Father in your books, which like I pointed out gives you ammo to promote Thanos to Abstract level. Doesn't work that way sorry.

WW Hulk (story arc) held the Hulk back, it was only at the end that we actually saw how impressive the Hulk can become. During his fight with Bob, had he have gone World Breaker, Bob would have been turned off, like I'm about to do to this thread. Turn it off, and tune it out.

The Hulk was the last man standing, Sentry lost the fight, he won in his own book, and that's all that counts. Try to keep your lies to yourself, it's offending me.

This will be my last post pertaining to this thread, I have pressing things to attend to. My opinion as well as my stance remains the same. The Hulk would beat Adamagus like he stole something. There was simply not enough info in terms of appearances to justify Adamagus' quick rise to justify making him seem like the badass that you are making him out to be, while ignoring his easy decimation at the hands of another virtual unknown.

IMO the Hulk Stomps him flat. Thor recovered and then got beat up. All right on panel.

Rulk punching out a watcher yet not doing so against a far weaker character in wolverine doesn't make sense. Maybe it does to you but to most people they see the difference and mock loeb. You praise his work that's on you.

Surfer has fought hulk at his own game while both were depowered and he showed up the Hulk. LOL.

Magus can easily avoid those punches Hulk rarely uses skill it's just brute strength.

That's two showings first off. Yes, manhandling the surfer and nova and oneshotting magus puts him above skyfather imo.

At Hulk's best he failed against the sentry. Put wb hulk against the Void and he rapes wb hulk ten way still sunday.

Bruce won against Bob. Not the same as hull beating the sentry.

Magus can survive having his heart ripped out and can easily run circles around the hulk. If strange can kill him with the twitch of his finger Magus can surely best him.

Iyo which isn't based on comics mine is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.