Hulk vs Superman (read the OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

This is current Hulk with Bannertech. He gets all the portable gadgets Banner has used since his rise to technogodhood with the apropriate size and functional adaptations and is willing to use both the gizmos and his powers to win no matter what. Superman is equally motivated.

King Castle
motivated by his kryptonian tech as well...excellent

anyways..... i only seen Hulk use his Ipod shield tech shield constructs..

but i dont see that really keeping Supes at bay, granted i dont like Hulk so i could be wrong.

Parmaniac

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by King Castle
motivated by his kryptonian tech as well...excellent

anyways..... i only seen Hulk use his Ipod shield tech shield constructs..

but i dont see that really keeping Supes at bay, granted i dont like Hulk so i could be wrong.

The shields took some punches from Juggernaut, so...

Also, I go with Hulk: In his Banner form, Bruce put down on his knees Rulk with some techno-collar, or whatever. And you gives this kind of toys to the same dude who thunderclap the shit out of Rulk.

King Castle
some one should have bn firing the writers and editor when they started doing this crap with Bruce..

i think Doom found his nxt supergenius to steal from and hate..mhmm

Well, Manchester Black did cripple SM during a fight with a TK stroke. The shields stopped Juggernaut (I dont think he was quite as pathetic back then as he is now) and Hulk still has his own powers here.

rotiart
some one should have bn firing the writers and editor when they started doing this crap with Bruce..

i think Doom found his nxt supergenius to steal from and hate..mhmm

You mean like in those issues where the evil geniuses like modok amd leader plotted and captured reed doom etc but waited or banner last because of his threat to their plans

King Castle
Damn, straight retardation transformation power and tech from a chemist/physicist like Banner trumphs FF tower tech defenses and the teams power output as well as Doom's cosmic, time robotic and Mod lvl expertise of reality warping...

i hate Marvel as much as i hate DCU.. but they arent writing for me anymore but for them:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GI1QKHYp46Y/SlQKyR3MReI/AAAAAAAAA7k/wT_okbrib9Y/s400/spoiled-kid.jpg

I think they dropped the reality warping angle for Doom. He might have been using magic all along too. Anyway, Banner already pawned Doom in a tech and tactics battle. Just embrace change KC.

King Castle
if i accepted change i be buying a new cell phone every a few months...

either way...

i dont see any of the tech banner bringing to be doing him a damn lick of good against supes...

also in a board interview the writer who was writing t'challa prior to releasing his sh#$ book stated he wasnt gonna use Doom's mod upgrade in his stories and dropped it completely from his story which would never have bn allowed by old marvel editors due to consistency sake.. now the editor and ppl in marvel have replaced teh old timers and dont care enough to maintain the facade of linear history of the MU.

Sin I AM
when did banner best doom

King Castle
when he infected him and robbed him of a portion of his intellect facepalm

^thumb upand it was freaking awesome

zopzop
when he infected him and robbed him of a portion of his intellect facepalm

Are you joking? Or is this for real?

Originally posted by zopzop
Are you joking? Or is this for real? embrace change people

Parmaniac
laughing

You sound a bit like a hippie

cool big grin

King Castle
aaahh!!!

blowup

@ pharmacy

or he is gay tryin to seduce

Bouboumaster

i dont see any of the tech banner bringing to be doing him a damn lick of good against supes...

If it was Banner who used it, I'd agree with you. But it's current Hulk, who use the stuff above.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Nothing that could stop Supes imo.

Not even the brain taser?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not even the brain taser? That's the thing I mean we're talking about Superman, I doubt this ******* has a brain.

King Castle
here you go Darlin and Gentlemen took me a while to find it, you all know who to thank..

Originally posted by guy222
http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/6858/8a950868579676.gif http://thumbnails10.imagebam.com/6858/cdfdff68579683.gif http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/6858/d8444568579689.gif

me miffed over a 100 pages to find this!

"Say my name"

How can you not love what they've done for banner?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That's the thing I mean we're talking about Superman, I doubt this ******* has a brain.

True, he doesn't have one. That's why he's pissing off Batman that much.

here you go Darlin and Gentlemen took me a while to find it, you all know who to thank..

me miffed over a 100 pages to find this!

Pure awesomeness.

King Castle
screw this i'm goin home..

F him and the gamma bomb the spawned him!
sadwalk

inaccurate representations of once established characters...... (muttering)..

-Pr-
Superman gets fortress tech?

King Castle
i wish.. phantom zone his green butt and get rid of him once and forall.. at least for a while before Hulk smashed back as PZB Hulk

Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman gets fortress tech? Actually, I gave Hulk tech to make this even as SM already has flight and superspeed advantages anyway. Wouldn't fortress tech make this too one-sided in SM's favour?

King Castle
i have a question does he shield get amplified by Hulk's hulkness?

i mean nothing i seen has made me think so..

and it's not like a blur attack from Supes and his rapid jack hammer fist couldnt overcome it or heat vision...

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
Actually, I gave Hulk tech to make this even as SM already has flight and superspeed advantages anyway. Wouldn't fortress tech make this too one-sided in SM's favour?

short answer: sh*t yes.

i wish.. phantom zone his green butt and get rid of him once and forall.. at least for a while before Hulk smashed back as PZB Hulk at least you've accepted how it works.

D_Dude1210
So the stips state that Hulk is able to use Bannertech in his Hulk form? Haven't really seen him use Bannertech as the Hulk (tho I'm a few months behind, gonna make my usual pilgrimage to the big city to buy my usual "whole freakin stack of comics" again in a few days).

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
So the stips state that Hulk is able to use Bannertech in his Hulk form? Haven't really seen him use Bannertech as the Hulk (tho I'm a few months behind, gonna make my usual pilgrimage to the big city to buy my usual "whole freakin stack of comics" again in a few days). that's correct

King Castle
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
So the stips state that Hulk is able to use Bannertech in his Hulk form? Haven't really seen him use Bannertech as the Hulk (tho I'm a few months behind, gonna make my usual pilgrimage to the big city to buy my usual "whole freakin stack of comics" again in a few days). dont forget to don your pilgrimage traveler garbs.

D_Dude1210
Would be a sexy fight.

If supes is CIS off, he'd still pretty much stomp this. Flying, eyebeaming speedblitzer is just too hard to take down by a nonflyer like the Hulk.

CIS ON, tho, I can see Supes try and engage the Hulk in H2H. I see this version of the Hulk as being stronger (tho many will disagree) and with Bannertech, he has nifty defensive gadgets (shields) he can use to make up for his lower damage mitigation. Only Supe's speed is his main advantage (BIG advantage, tho).

Not really decided yet, tho.

I think current Hulk is stronger and has better damage soak/HF while SM has flight and much better speed. I dont think HV would have all that much effect here.

D_Dude1210
dont forget to don your pilgrimage traveler garbs.

I head dat! I'm really looking forward to it. LOL.

I KNOW that you can just get subscriptions for comics and have them delivered to your door. But there's something about buying comics in a store that I love a lot. Sadly, I'm glad that basic plumbing is available where I am, comics are a luxury that just doesn't exist here. Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.