Does pulp fiction count in the comics section?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

itsjustaar
I'm not talking about the movie, lol.

as in like, pulp magazines and comics of the 30's and 40's. Stuff like, 'The Shadow', 'Doc Savage', 'Flash Gordan', 'Buck Rogers', that sorta thing. a few of them have showed up in the 60's on up, but i'm not too familiar with them (much less can find them to see)

I was gonna suggest a thread in who would reach a Rupert Thorne crime ring first - Shadow, Batman, or Zorro. (Dick Tracy was the original choice, but him being from a strip he's known for as opposed to his comics, i wasn't sure he'd work).

with most of the threads being that of comicbook characters well-known, i kinda had to ask just to get this off my chest. xD otherwise i guess i won't post it. smile it'd be fun to see in my opinion, though.

Q'Anilia
If it's a character that originate in a comic, it counts and you're free to use it in the comic section. That's how it works in the Video-Game forum, at least.
I actually don't even think the comic character has to originate in a comic to be allowed in that section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.