Albert Wesker vs Bryan Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
Who wins?
No restrictions.

CosmicComet
Great fight. But, Wesker via teleport.

NemeBro
Wesker's fist cannot actually hurt Bryan Fury.

Wesker may hold speed, but that is it.

Bryan is much stronger, much more durable, and a far better fighter. Shit, Bryan fights Yoshimitsu, so Wesker's speed advantage is pretty much nonexistant.

danteiscool
I agree. also doesn't Bryan have an unlimited energy supply? if so then he really wins this because Wesker sure doesn't have something like that. he may have quite a lot of stamina, but he'd wear down eventually and then Bryan would just crush him.

CosmicComet
How fast is Yoshimitsu again?

He aimed dodged a gatling gun in one cutscene, but that's different from intercepting and blocking the rounds.

And why can't Wesker, with his punching power, not hurt Bryan Fury? I remember him feeling bullets, but still shrugging them off. That's good durability, but definitely not outside Wesker's ability to hurt.

Darkstorm Zero
Are we talking post Uroboros Wesker, or pre Uroboros?

And yes, it matters. Post Uroboros has enormous strength, whereas pre Uroboros Wesker has speed.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by CosmicComet

He aimed dodged a gatling gun in one cutscene, but that's different from intercepting and blocking the rounds.

And why can't Wesker, with his punching power, not hurt Bryan Fury? I remember him feeling bullets, but still shrugging them off. That's good durability, but definitely not outside Wesker's ability to hurt.

Prolly a bullet-timer. In Bryan's ending, he evades after Bryan has fired straight at him.
As for movement speed, I can't think of anything.

At the same time, he shrugs off tank shells without flinching, along with a helicopter crashing & exploding right on him.

Of course, it's hard to say if all of these are canon feats.

Now, one person around his level who can hurt him for sure, is Paul Phoenix. Awesome dude is awesome.

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet

And why can't Wesker, with his punching power, not hurt Bryan Fury? I remember him feeling bullets, but still shrugging them off. That's good durability, but definitely not outside Wesker's ability to hurt. He has dodged and blocked bullets a few times.

He also dodged after firing.

Because Bryan is not even slowed down by tank artillery. And he tore the turret off and threw it.

StyleTime
This is a good fight. I'm not sure who to choose.

Resident Evil and Tekken are two of my favorites, so I can't use fanboy logic either. sad

Q'Anilia
Albert Wesker is highly overrated. His speed doesn't give him as much an edge as some would think.

NemeBro
Well, by showings he probably is faster than Bryan.

He just cannot hurt Bryan.

Q'Anilia
I'm pretty certain he's faster, but I've been pressing this point before: It's strictly movement.

NemeBro
Only it's not. Factually so. His reactions let him dodge a bullet before it is even fired, that is not just movement speed. Not that the two are mutually exclusive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.