Stellaris vs Wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellaris_

no cis and pis. who wins?

tideoftime
Are you serious?

Really?

I mean... *really*?

Wonder Woman.

Stoic
Wonder Woman rips her out of that suit. Stellaris had promise, and then she started losing to the most ridiculous characters.

SuperMan103
Originally posted by tideoftime
Are you serious?

Really?

I mean... *really*?

Wonder Woman.

why? she's held her own against herc and was said to be equal to silver surfer.

TheTyrant
And she got injured by Ronan. lol.

tideoftime
Originally posted by SuperMan103
why? she's held her own against herc and was said to be equal to silver surfer.

(I can't find a Picard Facepalm big enough... more woeful I, on this Christmas eve... My Kingdom, for a ginormous Picard Facepalm...)

celeyhyga17
Ronan pwned her.
Wondy takes this...

Lord_Dagoth
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Ronan pwned her.
Wondy takes this...

Do you have the scans of Ronan powning Stellaris?

Lord_Dagoth
Is anybody gonna reply?

tideoftime
Originally posted by Lord_Dagoth
Is anybody gonna reply?

Probably not, hon.

Most people don't actually care, and the answer for those who *do* care to respond/have appropriate knowledge, is an obvious one, and as the answer (to the main question) has been provided, it's unlikely anyone will add to it.

I only responded just now, honestly, because I felt bad for you.

To perhaps add a clarification, in case there is some misunderstanding: Standard WW gets the clear majority; Current, lesser-powered WW (though it's only part of a storyline, and not a proper narrative change in the character) would likely be hard-pressed to win.

Does that help?

celeyhyga17
Ronan ripped her out of her armor with his matter manipulation for those who wamted to know..

tideoftime
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Ronan ripped her out of her armor with his matter manipulation for those who wamted to know..

Oh, look at you... being a good Samaritan... wink

celeyhyga17
U_U

;O)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.