Captain Atom vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Captain Atom vs World War Hulk

Can captain atom control World War Hulks Gamma Radiation ?

CosmicComet
Sure why not?

Badabing
If Atom tried to absorb/control that much gamma he'd overload and go time traveling. Self bfr for the loss. durhulk

g_hulk

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
If Atom tried to absorb/control that much gamma he'd overload and go time traveling. Self bfr for the loss. durhulk

g_hulk if banner can handle it why not Atom ?

King Castle
what?!

anyways......

what bada said

Badabing
Originally posted by chomperx9
if banner can handle it why not Atom ? You must not read anything with Captain Atom. durpalmOriginally posted by King Castle
what?!

anyways......

what bada said Yeah!

Warning rescinded. stick out tongue

BattleMage
Originally posted by King Castle
what?!

anyways......

what bada said

quanchi112
No.

Warlord
Atom has to play smart and keep his distance.
If he slugs it he's toast

Sin I AM
Originally posted by King Castle
what?!

anyways......

what bada said

STOP brown-nosing...its beneath you.

Couldn't CA instead of absorbing the energy, siphon and redirect it off to another place, thereby weakening Bruce and not over-loading himself?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Couldn't CA instead of absorbing the energy, siphon and redirect it off to another place, thereby weakening Bruce and not over-loading himself? thumb up He's done so before

Galan007
Why waste the time trying to muck with Hulk's gamma energies, when CA can just BFR him..? ermm

batdude123
Because the vs. forum doesn't know any better.

Galan007
durfslap

iceman24567
Maybe because thats not what the OP asked? You two geniuses facepalm

psycho gundam
Bfr is a copout tactic that needs to be written out of the rules.

But it's not like banner can't banner teck teleport himself right back

The Nuul
Its a valid tactic. Just because it can work on your precious Hulk and you dont like it. That doesnt mean it has to be written out.

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
Maybe because thats not what the OP asked? You two geniuses facepalm Whether or not CA could manipulate gamma radiation was just a sub-question.

The first statement in the OP was simply "Captain Atom vs World War Hulk."

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Nuul
Its a valid tactic. Just because it can work on your precious Hulk and you dont like it. That doesnt mean it has to be written out. stop trolling, i didn't even say hulk wins

Banner has teleportation technology

King Castle

Couldn't CA instead of absorbing the energy, siphon and redirect it off to another place, thereby weakening Bruce and not over-loading himself? i'll have you know i dont brown nose it is just the natural skin tone. cool

i only agreed the attempting to absorb WWH lvl gamma radiation awhile Hulk has an emotional fit would shunt Captain Atom as it has happen to him in the past one particular one was when the Ray casually shot at CA and CA had to absorb the blast or risk being hurt or killed. it catapulted him into an apocalyptic future.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
Whether or not CA could manipulate gamma radiation was just a sub-question.

The first statement in the OP was simply "Captain Atom vs World War Hulk." It's to late Galan no use trying to act smart now sneer

Galan007
A bastard, you are...

yoda1

iceman24567
sadwalk

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Its a valid tactic. Just because it can work on your precious Hulk and you dont like it. That doesnt mean it has to be written out. Bfr really isn't beating your opponent though it's just getting them out of your hair.

chomperx9

Couldn't CA instead of absorbing the energy, siphon and redirect it off to another place, thereby weakening Bruce and not over-loading himself? exactly

Badabing

Couldn't CA instead of absorbing the energy, siphon and redirect it off to another place, thereby weakening Bruce and not over-loading himself? Not while getting SMASHED!!!!! durhulkOriginally posted by Galan007
Why waste the time trying to muck with Hulk's gamma energies, when CA can just BFR him..? ermm CA is no Supes. He's not gonna be BFRing Hulk. g_hulk

chomperx9
CA is no Supes. how come only you get to make comments like that without others debating back at you

Badabing
Originally posted by chomperx9
how come only you get to make comments like that without others debating back at you Most people know I'm not 100% serious when I post in Hulk and Batman threads since it's well known I'm a fan of both.

People also know my wrath is fierce and quick to those who dare question me! sneer

durfist

The Pict
Most people know I'm not 100% serious when I post in Hulk and Batman threads since it's well known I'm a fan of both.

People also know my wrath is fierce and quick to those who dare question me! sneer

durfist

shock B-But you're always serious!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.