Spider-Man vs Slade (Deathstroke)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
Takes place in Boston.
Morals apply.
40 minutes prep for Slade.
Spider-Man has his web shooters and Slade has his standard equipment and weaponry.

complexbrother
this is a tough one. but being te jaded person I am .. I'ma say Spiderman squeakes out a win due to his spider scence.

tideoftime
Slade's good, and would be a worthy opponent for Spidey, but I think Pete takes the majority, though not uninjured. With *real* prep-time (days/weeks of research and planning), the tide turns in Slade's favor, as I think he could orchestrate a situation that would shift things significantly.

Standardly: Spiderman, 6/10 (comparable speed with better agility; superior stength; spidersense; webbing)
With Slade having *real* prep: Deathstroke, 6/10 (fast/strong enough to be dangerous; gear; manipulation of situation/circumstances)

Uriel005
Yeah morals on 6/10 spidey
Morals off Crush your head like a grape spidey is a stomp though.

Juk3n
slades meta-smashing equipment can do some damage here, catching Spider-man in the blast radius is the trick though. Id say a serious spider-man like KGB pete would win handily, marvels regular micky mouse pete would just scrape by.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Juk3n
slades meta-smashing equipment can do some damage here, catching Spider-man in the blast radius is the trick though. Id say a serious spider-man like KGB pete would win handily, marvels regular micky mouse pete would just scrape by.
KGB peter is far from simply a serous peter. There not really even remotely similar.

also 40 minutes prep is mnore thne enough time for deathstroke to put pete down, his staff a lone would be dangerous as hell for pete to face, let a lone his granades which damage superboy level people ect.

SamZED
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
KGB peter is far from simply a serous peter. There not really even remotely similar.

also 40 minutes prep is mnore thne enough time for deathstroke to put pete down, his staff a lone would be dangerous as hell for pete to face, let a lone his granades which damage superboy level people ect. Yeah, with onesided prep and Pete's usual CIS I see Slade winning this. But if SM knows he's coming then its not gonna be easy and not every time if we're talking out of 10.

King Castle
with Prep Slade takes the majority.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SamZED
Yeah, with onesided prep and Pete's usual CIS I see Slade winning this. But if SM knows he's coming then its not gonna be easy and not every time if we're talking out of 10.
I agree, it one of those things, if he gets hit he done fore, but he has the chance to evade, but it hard because slade has weapons not only capable of taking down some serous meta with prep, but also that have radius, combind with his own speed which is formiable, this is a tough battle for spidy.

Aries_04
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1152/deathstrokebest.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.