The most powerful female comic character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
Who has the most power?

1) Supergirl
2) Enchatress
3) Scarlett Witch (HOM)
4) She-Hulk
5) Poison Ivy
6) Jean Grey
7) Storm
8) Marvel Girl
9) Wonder Woman
10) Miss Martian
11) Word Girl
12) Batgirl
13) Kitty Pryde
14) Rogue
15) Mystique
16) Psylocke
17) Emma Frost
18) Starfire
19) Raven
20) Spider-Woman

carver9
Jean grey

Prep-Man
SW or Elaine.

The Dark Cloud
HOM Wanda or Jean Gray

Terryc250
I hope that list wasnt 1 - 10 from strongest to weakest. Anyway, the strongest is Jean Grey White Crown Phoenix, or HOM Wanda

Xplosive
Wanda

tideoftime
The whole Jean/Phoenix issue complicates things, conceptually speaking.

Obviously, Phoenix, in the broader terms.

If keeping things more in line, then Wanda's *innate*, narrative potential (as opposed to Jean's extra-narrative one) is higher than any of the others.

byrdgang21
This is a 2 horse race between Jean & Wanda

Warlord
Wanda

quanchi112
Wanda.

Parmaniac
Aunt May

Wanda

the rest

The Pict
Roma, the daughter of Merlyn, is also a good shout. She, along with some others like some of the Captain Britains and Jamie Braddock, resisted Wanda's spell.
Roma was close to destroying the 616 reality (albeit with the aid of a machine) to stop Wanda's spell spreading.

But I guess Wanda and Jean with the Pheonix have the best feats.

Hitman911
Binary

tideoftime
Originally posted by Hitman911
Binary

*SLAP*

tideoftime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Aunt May

Wanda

the rest

Aunt May wasn't on the list, as she is the definitive benchmark upon which *ALL* heroines are gauged... Even Squirrel Girl, after getting a good talking to by May, backed down from fighting her... afterwhich May backhanded her with a frying pan, resolving matters once and for all.

Aunt may with her frying pan, and her knitting needles, can stop/defeat the united power of all of comicdom, everywhere, and in all realities.

Period.

But, yeah... after her, Wanda...

chomperx9
phoenix

the external

Q99
Also up there would be Kismet of DC.

Who is Word Girl?

batdude123
Elaine.

Colossus-Big C
wanda although her powers were retconned to be from another source

lional
Originally posted by Q99
Also up there would be Kismet of DC.

Who is Word Girl?

I meant Power Girl, typo.

dmills
Wanda or Jean with PF.

The Nuul
Storm.

shifty

TheLordofMurder
The Maker would trump them all if she wasnt mentally unbalanced...

TheGame17
Originally posted by lional
Who has the most power?

1) Supergirl
2) Enchatress
3) Scarlett Witch (HOM)
4) She-Hulk
5) Poison Ivy
6) Jean Grey
7) Storm
8) Marvel Girl
9) Wonder Woman
10) Miss Martian
11) Word Girl
12) Batgirl
13) Kitty Pryde
14) Rogue
15) Mystique
16) Psylocke
17) Emma Frost
18) Starfire
19) Raven
20) Spider-Woman

WHAT?!! WHAT ABOUT POWER GIRL??!!!? SHE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOO... I MEAN "POWERS" OF ALL TIME eek!

TheTyrant
Editor Girl.

chomperx9
what about the female version of galactus

AlmightyKfish
Elaine most definitely.

King Kandy
Squirrel Girl, duh.

Mindship
Infinity.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by batdude123
Elaine.

I wonder who'd win an Elaine/Wanda matchup.

Q99
Who's Elaine?

I've never heard of her.

Originally posted by chomperx9
what about the female version of galactus

There's Gali/Galacta, who's Galactus's daughter and has a small fraction of his powers, but then there's also gotta be some female version of him in alt universes out there.

Hm, wouldn't surprise me if there was a female Eternity either.

GalacticStorm
1) Jean Grey

Wandas biggest feat was warping reality on Earth which indirectly lead to alterations on a universal scale and also triggered the Chaos Wave.

She was overrated majorly by people who didnt bother to read the relevant issues properly. thumb down

Sirius77
Elaine is above everyone on the list. Next is Wanda, then Jean with the Pheonix force.

Uriel005
Enchantress enchants LT and TOAA and gets them to do her dirty work. big grin

Konton
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
1) Jean Grey

Wandas biggest feat was warping reality on Earth which indirectly lead to alterations on a universal scale and also triggered the Chaos Wave.

She was overrated majorly by people who didnt bother to read the relevant issues properly. thumb down

smile Yep!

As for my vote, I lean toward Jean... but Raven with Trigon's influence could give her a run for her money if we ignore White Crown feats.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sirius77
Elaine is above everyone on the list. Next is Wanda, then Jean with the Pheonix force.

Elaine would be above everyone on the list but she isnt on the list.

Wanda is underneath the White Crown Phoenix if you understand what Wanda was directly responsible for. erm

Sin I AM

Wanda is underneath the White Crown Phoenix if you understand what Wanda was directly responsible for. erm

explain. are you saying what she consciously did?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sin I AM
explain. are you saying what she consciously did?

When Wanda created house of M it was a global reality warp as stated on panel, however she changed history and if you consider the interaction denizens of Earth have had with intergalactic races then that would explain why Wandas direct action ( the warping of Earth) had universal scale consequences.

The Chaos Wave was the leak through of the energies Wanda used to create HOM through Excaliburs lighthouse which is connected to Otherworld. When the warp leaked through and collided with Otherworld a domino effect occured which spiralled out of control. Why? Because as stated in the actual issue Otherworld thanks to the Phoenix Force is connected to all realities of creation. It is a primary intersection of reality. This facilitated a domino effect which saw other realities in creation affected by this collison.

So not only did Wanda not warp the entire universe, but neither did she consciously create, maintain or direct the Chaos Wave. Furthermore the Chaos Wave wasnt directly responsible for any wide scale damage. Otherworlds nature escalated the damage.

rotiart
Originally posted by Q99
Who's Elaine?

I've never heard of her.

There's Gali/Galacta, who's Galactus's daughter and has a small fraction of his powers, but then there's also gotta be some female version of him in alt universes out there.

Hm, wouldn't surprise me if there was a female Eternity either. Female version of eternity... You mean like infinity?
Howsabout lady death...
Of course if i ignore abstracts id probably lean towns hela the death god of asgard...

Sticking with mainly earth related characters? Non pis related characters like wanda or jean... Id vote Probably binary...

Sirius77

Oh I just saw the name being tossed around so much I thought she might have been.

How is the White Crown Pheonix above HOM Wanda? I could see how she would be but how powerful was she?

marwash22
Death.

Sirius77
Never mind, I just read the other post, I see where you're coming from.

shokosugi
Thanos

psycho gundam
Originally posted by lional
Who has the most power?

1) Supergirl
2) Enchatress
3) Scarlett Witch (HOM)
4) She-Hulk
5) Poison Ivy
6) Jean Grey
7) Storm
8) Marvel Girl
9) Wonder Woman
10) Miss Martian
11) Word Girl
12) Batgirl
13) Kitty Pryde
14) Rogue
15) Mystique
16) Psylocke
17) Emma Frost
18) Starfire
19) Raven
20) Spider-Woman the obvious answer is frickin spider-woman

rotiart
The designate/ thor girl

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Thanos

the Darkone
HOM Wanda will sh** stomp this list plus Phoenix Force!

Q99
Originally posted by rotiart
Female version of eternity... You mean like infinity?

I was thinking the Eternity of one of the many other Marvel universes.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by the Darkone
HOM Wanda will sh** stomp this list plus Phoenix Force!

Nah big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.