Vermin vs Cassandra Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules......

Q99
Cassandra I would think. Vermin has nice stats but he's at a significant skill deficit.

King Castle
doesnt she have issues when she is unable to read feral opponents?

iirc it happen when she fought Dog as was her reasoning

Q99
Originally posted by King Castle
doesnt she have issues when she is unable to read feral opponents?

iirc it happen when she fought Dog as was her reasoning

No, she has no such issue.

'Mad Dog' Cain was a tough fight because he could read sorta like her (and happened to be feral), and also she was exhausted from fight after fight by that point.

She does have problem reading non-human body types, until she gets used to them at which point she can handle them as well.

Dum Dum Dugan
This is kinda one of those fights were I think she loose the first 3 or 4 but then once she got the hang of him she take the last 6-7 wins

Q99
I don't think she'll have any problem reading him from the start, and'll win.

srankmissingnin
Spider-man scarcely has a definitive win over Vermin, and he has given Cap trouble, he would be too much for Cassandra to handle IMO.

Q99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Spider-man scarcely has a definitive win over Vermin, and he has given Cap trouble,

Yea, he gave Capt trouble, but loses. So he should lose to Cass too.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, he gave Capt trouble, but loses. So he should lose to Cass too.

And Cap is stronger, faster, more skilled than Cass, has a shield and infinite endurance.

Q99
And Cap is stronger, faster, more skilled than Cass, has a shield and infinite endurance.

Strong and more endurance, sure, but speed feat wise they're pretty close, Cass might possibly be slightly better, and she has move-reading and he doesn't. Pure skill aside from move reading, they're probably on the same tier.

They have advantages and disadvantages when compared to each other.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Q99
Strong and more endurance, sure, but speed feat wise they're pretty close, Cass might possibly be slightly better, and she has move-reading and he doesn't. Pure skill aside from move reading, they're probably on the same tier.

They have advantages and disadvantages when compared to each other.

There speed feats are close, but Cap's are slightly better.

Move reading or no, she's had trouble with Nightwing, Batman and David Cane in h2h. Her only significant wins are over Shiva, and those are suspect Shiva loses were directly attributed to her having a death wish and secretly wanting Cass to kill her. She isn't as skilled as Cap.

Q99
There speed feats are close, but Cap's are slightly better.

What's he got that tops her Bullet Dance? (Where she dodges *into*, then out of, the path of four bullets in mid-air, for fun)

Her coordination is also explicitly superhuman. It's mentally impossible to move like she does.

Uh, she's casually brushed aside Nightwing before, I think he's only put up a fight once (and that was really recent, almost immediately before he became Bats), having trouble with Batman is no shame (especially since she seemed to have the edge on those fights, scoring a hit he didn't even notice the first, and keeping him on the run on the second), she beat Ravager who's got superhuman stats and precog, and she stalemates Slade every time they meet. Also, the death wish thing isn't a Cass-specific one, meaning she beat Shiva on the same ground as everyone else. Twice.

I mean, that list is like complaining, "Captain America has trouble with fighters like Crossbone." It's true but it doesn't mean much since Crossbone is really good.

Prep-Man
Anyone have the link to the Cass/Nightwing fight? I think Cass wins this one.

King Castle
Srank as always makes good points. i'll side with his argument

BruceSkywalker
fair match up, but Cass will prove too much for Vermin

King Castle
Spidey had a hard time evading his claws with his spider sense and Cap relied on his shield..

Cap isnt physically superior then the other two and she has no shield.

how will she survive?

StiltmanFTW
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4266/parkerowned.jpg

happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.