The worst game you've ever played

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmic King
What is the worst game that you've ever played?

jinXed by JaNx
definitely not the worst game but that latest Castlevania game on the XBLA arcade, i think it's Harmony of despair, is complete shit.

Phanteros
Sonic 06

Kazenji
Game that i remember back on the PS1....PO'ed

the graphics were so shit for a FPS.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Kazenji
Game that i remember back on the PS1....PO'ed

the graphics were so shit for a FPS. who is that in your avi?

Kazenji
Solomon Kane

which i belive they got the idea for the Van Helsing movie with Jackman.

General_Iroh
Probably Two Worlds, I played all of fifteen minutes of it

-Pr-
Men In Black on PS1. Even as a kid that would let a lot of imperfections go, that game was a mess.

Ridley_Prime
Superman 64.

Yeah.

Scythe
Some Army Man game for the 64.

Ridley_Prime
Army Men: Sergeant Heroes or something like that?

Bloinky
Call of Duty: Black Ops.

FinalAnswer
Superman 64

Scythe
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Army Men: Sergeant Heroes or something like that?

Yeah, I think so.

No End N Site
Superman 64, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22, X-Men VS Street Fighter(PS1), Pokemon Snap, Bad Boys, and so much more, I can't pick just 1.

Those games not only made me break my console or accessories, they made me quit playin' VGs for quite some time.

Ridley_Prime
Out of those, Pokemon Snap did not deserve to be listed.

ArtificialGlory
Hard to say. Empire Earth 3 maybe?

General_Iroh
Wow No end, you listed X-men vs. Street fighter and pokemon snap o_O
I feel like Nintendo games are really not getting enough attention in this thread, Nintendo as well as super nintendo put out some of the most miserable games in history. Jaws, Silver Surfer, E.T. the list just goes on and on and on, very hard for modern day games to match just how awful some of them were.

Q'Anilia
Solomon Kane

which i belive they got the idea for the Van Helsing movie with Jackman.

Or the book Solomon Kane.

Nephthys
Drakengard has some of the worst gameplay of any game I've ever played. If only the plot and characters weren't so gloriously and hilariously fuked up that would be it. Also the soundtrack is fantastic.

I recently got a game that was seriously the worst thing ever. The best part was honestly uninstalling it. But its so bad I can't actually remember the name. I'll need to get home to see the name. erm

Esomark
Originally posted by General_Iroh
I feel like Nintendo games are really not getting enough attention in this thread, Nintendo as well as super nintendo put out some of the most miserable games in history. Jaws, Silver Surfer, E.T. the list just goes on and on and on, very hard for modern day games to match just how awful some of them were.

He meant the PS1 version of X-Men vs. Street Fighter. The PS couldn't handle CPSII without sacrifices.

There was more than one E.T. game (Talking about the well-known Atari abomination)?

For the worst games I've played, I thought BlackSite: Area 51 was awful. Everything was sterile and run of the mill to the point even looking at it caused me to have eye strain. I couldn't get into it at all. If it wasn't for the Unreal 3 engine, probably no one would have even given it the time of day.

General_Iroh
Originally posted by Esomark
He meant the PS1 version of X-Men vs. Street Fighter. The PS couldn't handle CPSII without sacrifices.

There was more than one E.T. game (Talking about the well-known Atari abomination)?

For the worst games I've played, I thought BlackSite: Area 51 was awful. Everything was sterile and run of the mill to the point even looking at it caused me to have eye strain. I couldn't get into it at all. If it wasn't for the Unreal 3 engine, probably no one would have even given it the time of day.
ah yeah blacksite, I actually bought it, one of those games that looked good from a distance but ended up being that same generic fps that you'd played a hundred times before

RE: Blaxican
Blacksite was awful, yeah. Especially sad considering how good the first one was.

No End N Site
Originally posted by General_Iroh

I would tell you why I thought Pkmn Snap was awful but I see some people actually like it, so I wont offend anyone's honor today. And the PS version of XmnVsSF was pure shit for reasons Eso stated. It was really REALLY glitchy and stupid.

I was gonna mention Jaws and ET but I didn't wanna make a huge list. Those games are so shitty that you can't even go back to play'em so you can laugh. To this day, they are still 'that' shitty.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Or the book Solomon Kane.

Ya think?.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

but what i said about the Van Hellsing movie still stands...

as for worst games anything from LJN as the Angry Video Game Nerd said about the developer ""At the end of the rainbow there's never any gold to be found, only crap"

OB1-adobe
Ya think?.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

but what i said about the Van Hellsing movie still stands...

as for worst games anything from LJN as the Angry Video Game Nerd said about the developer ""At the end of the rainbow there's never any gold to be found, only crap"

yeah pretty much any marvel game by ljn was trash, although I did enjoy wolverine.

tomorrow never dies ps1= poopie

Ridley_Prime
Tomorrow Never Dies wasn't that bad, compared to the likes of Mission Impossible no expression (whether it was the N64 or PS1 version).

steverules_2
Probably south park rally...

and Jurassic park: Lost world

Ridley_Prime
What system was the Jurassic Park one on again? I remember having a JP game for the SNES, but it wasn't anything that bad.

General_Iroh
I dunno man, it was pretty rough, the first person in it was misery

Kazenji
What system was the Jurassic Park one on again? I remember having a JP game for the SNES, but it wasn't anything that bad.

He's talking about the one on the PS1.....i'm guessing.

menokokoro
E.T. the game...no jk, never played it...on account of them all being destroyed because they were so bad. BUT i did play home alone.....*shudder*

Kazenji
Originally posted by menokokoro
E.T. the game...no jk, never played it...on account of them all being destroyed because they were so bad. BUT i did play home alone.....*shudder*

They did'nt destroy them all from what i read they just dumped it out in a landfill in New Mexico.

Ridley_Prime
lol Home Alone. Reminds me of that horrible Pagemaster game I had for the original Game Boy.

menokokoro
They did'nt destroy them all from what i read they just dumped it out in a landfill in New Mexico. oh yeah thats right, i guess im just assuming they were destroyed cuz of all the not carefulness involved with dumping something in a landfill.

lol Home Alone. Reminds me of that horrible Pagemaster game I had for the original Game Boy. never played the page master, but I remember wanting to when it came out (I think i was 8 at the time) but i would imagine it would be just about as bad as the home alone games.

LLLLLink
I can only think of my biggest letdown, which was Phantasy Star Universe. That game seemed to suck all kids of ass when you have been used to the PSO glory days.

harri
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde was horrible gotta be said.

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman 64.

The worst part is I played it right after finishing Final Fantasy VII.

SaTsuJiN
oh god.. so many to choose from.. the first that comes to mind is

Iron and Blood : Warriors of Ravenloft

0Bo2AlupnLo

-_- .............

if you are interested in the same kind of utter vomit, look no further.. for I present.. criticom , cardinal syn, and star wars : masters of teras kasi (lmao)

A_BN1t2JnJY

DZVUJNOuyPA

wsQ8MDjQxWM

this isnt even counting that crappy wutang clan fighting game -,-

MadMel
I'd play the star wars one just for the lols. XD

General_Iroh
Ah Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi! lol, completely forgot about that one, I remember I hated playing Vader, because he would always use Lightning and it froze the game lol

Nephthys
But.

Vader can't use Lightning.

0:

shifty

MadMel
Smilies don't get tagged properly, you realize. stick out tongue

Besides, why would you be upset about that little detail when you can see a frakking gamorean as a main character?!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.