Cross Genre Match #21: Frieza vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision

Final Form Frieza

Vs

Thanos

Scenario 1: Classic Thanos

Scenario 2: Thanos Imperative Thanos

Black bolt z
Is this 100% percent power frieza? And does he get to stay at 100%?Because if not he will get weakened and go down.

And is classic pre first death?

Black bolt z
edit.Double post.

psycho gundam
^ way to juice up your boy and weaken thanos as much as possible

Black bolt z
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ way to juice up your boy and weaken thanos as much as possible Me?

psycho gundam
yes you

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Final Form Frieza

Vs

Thanos

Scenario 1: Classic Thanos

Scenario 2: Thanos Imperative Thanos wait a sec, you can just make these threads that fast?

no real vote or anything..... oh you dirty.....

Originally posted by lional
The most sadistic comics characters

i vote omega vision

Black bolt z
yes you HOw did I weaken anyone?

I think thanos would win...

carver9
Frieza 9/10

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carver9
Frieza 9/10 http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8388/champp27we.jpg

carver9
First I would like to ask, is thanos able to actually see people that is moving at super speed?

Next question, what is the hardest impact thanos shield has taken... physical impact? Can his shield withstand punches that sent seeable shockwaves across namek?

Black bolt z
First I would like to ask, is thanos able to actually see people that is moving at super speed?

Next question, what is the hardest impact thanos shield has taken... physical impact? Can his shield withstand punches that sent seeable shockwaves across namek? See them?Yes. Reaction is another story.

carver9
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8388/champp27we.jpg

I don't get why you posted that? You don't think frieza could dodge that blast?

psycho gundam

Next question, what is the hardest impact thanos shield has taken... physical impact? Can his shield withstand punches that sent seeable shockwaves across namek? i coooould just quote some of the stuff you said in the superman vs thanos threads if you want

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
See them?Yes. Reaction is another story.

Prove it..

Show me thanos fighting someone that was moving faster than super human eyes can see and him being able to see them.

Black bolt z
Prove it..

Show me thanos fighting someone that was moving faster than super human eyes can see and him being able to see them. Prove what?

carver9
i coooould just quote some of the stuff you said in the superman vs thanos threads if you want

You could but the thing is... superman doesn't fight anywhere close to the level that a dbz character fights at so it would be pointless. I never considered superman as a unhittable person because he isn't btu on panel, thanos is going to have to be as fast as a super saiyan and that ain't happening.

I'm about to post feats.

carver9
Prove what?

Show me thanos fighting someone that is moving faster than super human eyes and him keeping up with them.

Black bolt z
Show me thanos fighting someone that is moving faster than super human eyes and him keeping up with them. I didn't claim he could.

I said he can see them.I said thanos isn't known for great reaction speed.

psycho gundam
Prove it..

Show me thanos fighting someone that was moving faster than super human eyes can see and him being able to see them.
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/stop.gif

like he did to fallen one

fallowed by

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/3480/cpu10025bq2.jpg

he also blocked surfer's beam with his hand

thanos-prime
fallen one pimp hand fallowed by

he also blocked surfer's beam with his hand Surfer wasn't moving at super speed when that happened.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Surfer wasn't moving at super speed when that happened. fallen one was

the beating comes after

thanos-prime
fallen one was

the beating comes after Dbz characters have more of a teleporting type fighting style freiza won't fly straight at him so that feat is moot.

psycho gundam
all except the kai's teleport so you just told me a lie

it's just speed, and speed far inferior to lightspeed hence everyone sucking goku's cock cause of his technique

carver9
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/stop.gif

like he did to fallen one

fallowed by

he also blocked surfer's beam with his hand

So surfer was fighting at super speed?

Tha C-Master
Thanos.

psycho gundam
i don't have the fallen one fight scanned right now, but he did give him the stiff arm when he tried to blitz...then thanos gets to whipping that ass like he did to surfer.

the end

carver9

it's just speed, and speed far inferior to lightspeed hence everyone sucking goku's cock cause of his technique

You don't get it... your scans are moot because frieza doesn't fight like that.

psycho gundam
go ahead hit me with a scan of it then.

not a video clip please

thanos-prime

it's just speed, and speed far inferior to lightspeed hence everyone sucking goku's cock cause of his technique Not a lie most of the time they do teleport fight, and it doesn't have to be lightspeed show me thanos reacting to anything close to there combat speed.

Black bolt z
Not a lie most of the time they do teleport fight, and it doesn't have to be lightspeed show me thanos reacting to anything close to there combat speed. What do you mean "teleport fight"?

thanos-prime
What do you mean "teleport fight"? Not sure how to describe it if you have seen the show you should know what i mean the way they just appear behind you or infront of you.

Black bolt z
Not sure how to describe it if you have seen the show you should know what i mean the way they just appear behind you or infront of you. I know they move super fast.So fast herald levelers can't see them.But I wouldn't call it teleporting.Its not instantaneous.

psycho gundam
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4346/fallen38zs.jpg

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/6793/fallen44os.jpg

thanos-prime
I know they move super fast.So fast herald levelers can't see them.But I wouldn't call it teleporting.Its not instantaneous. It seems that way either way it doesn't have to be instantaneous it's far faster than thanos can react to.

Black bolt z
It seems that way either way it doesn't have to be instantaneous it's far faster than thanos can react to. True.

Hmmmm....quan hasn't come in yet.

carver9
i don't have the fallen one fight scanned right now, but he did give him the stiff arm when he tried to blitz...then thanos gets to whipping that ass like he did to surfer.

the end

My computer is moving slow but give me some time... I will be posting feats. You already know that frieza doesn't move in a straight line when he fights and you also know thanos isn't tagging him. This isn't about speed anyway, I think frieza is clearly more powerful and I am about to prove it.

Galan007
We have NO idea how fast Fallen One was moving when he attempted to attack Thanos. No idea at all. Thus trying to manipulate that showing into an uber reaction feat for Thanos is horribly faulty, and utterly baseless. Afaic.

Anyhow base form Frieza was a casual planet-buster. Final form Frieza at full power would tool Thanos.

carver9
I know they move super fast.So fast herald levelers can't see them.But I wouldn't call it teleporting.Its not instantaneous.

Its almost instantaneous since they be behind their opponents instantly, no matter the distance.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
We have NO idea how fast Fallen One was moving when he attempted to attack Thanos. No idea at all. Thus trying to manipulate that showing into an uber reaction feat for Thanos is horribly faulty, and utterly baseless. Afaic.

Anyhow base form Frieza was a casual planet-buster. Final form Frieza at full power would tool Thanos.

Omg I'm glad someone realize this.

Good post galan.

thanos-prime
Its almost instantaneous since they be behind their opponents instantly, no matter the distance. And they do it quite often in a kmc style type fight i could see it being implemented alot more.

Black bolt z
Its almost instantaneous since they be behind their opponents instantly, no matter the distance. Its not close to instantaneous.Frieza is fast but hes not lightspeed fast.

psycho gundam
We have NO idea how fast Fallen One was moving when he attempted to attack Thanos. No idea at all. Thus trying to manipulate that showing into an uber reaction feat for Thanos is horribly faulty, and utterly baseless. Afaic. baseless vs baseless

not physically

thanos-prime
Its not close to instantaneous.Frieza is fast but hes not lightspeed fast. Actually it is very close to instantaneous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgzBwT3rCdk&NR=1

look at 50.

Galan007
baseless vs baseless Not sure I follow.

not physically Good thing his attacks aren't purely physical. wink

carver9
Its not close to instantaneous.Frieza is fast but hes not lightspeed fast.

Its almost instantly and I'm about to prove a lil something something... one sec.

Black bolt z
Actually it is very close to instantaneous.

look at 50. Yes I know.I watched the whole frieza saga just a few months ago.

Its still not close.He may be too fast for thanos to react.But hes not as fast as you and carver depict.

carver9
Actually it is very close to instantaneous.

look at 50.

Good job thanos prime.

thanos-prime
Yes I know.I watched the whole frieza saga just a few months ago.

Its still not close.He may be too fast for thanos to react.But hes not as fast as you and carver depict. How can going from one place to the other instantly without showing signs of actually moving not be instant? And about the light speed thing piccalo stated Radditz moved faster than light when he dodged the special beam cannon.

carver9
Fast forward this to 2 minutes and 42 sec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4dlEDczs_k&feature=related

If this isnt instantaneous movement I dont know what is.

Look at frieza juggling that ball (no homo).

psycho gundam
Not sure I follow. everyone and their grandma fights like that in manga. (literally in some manga)

Good thing his attacks aren't purely physical. wink good, his physical feats are next to nothing. thanos has a great record against energy attacks, and with frieza's best feat being him destroying a planet... meh, terrax did that faster.

also:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9024/silversurferv300916.jpg

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/91/silversurferv300917.jpg

she's considered low herald btw

Omega Vision
Not sure I follow.

Good thing his attacks aren't purely physical. wink
I really don't see how Frieza is going to take down Thanos using Ki blasts or otherwise.

thanos-prime
everyone and their grandma fights like that in manga. (literally in some manga)

good, his physical feats are next to nothing. thanos has a great record against energy attacks, and with frieza's best feat being him destroying a planet... meh, terrax did that faster. Freiza did it in his weakest form.

psycho gundam
Freiza did it in his weakest form. i know, but so what

Black bolt z
How can going from one place to the other instantly without showing signs of actually moving not be instant? And about the light speed thing piccalo stated Radditz moved faster than light when he dodged the special beam cannon. Radditz was obviously not moving that fast.You can see the SBC as it rockets to the mountain...thus its probably not even faster then the speed of sound.

carver9
everyone and their grandma fights like that in manga. (literally in some manga)

good, his physical feats are next to nothing. thanos has a great record against energy attacks, and with frieza's best feat being him destroying a planet... meh, terrax did that faster.

also:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9024/silversurferv300916.jpg

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/91/silversurferv300917.jpg

she's considered low herald btw

He did it in his weakest form and everyone in manga fight no where close to dbz characters.

Lol at frieza fist not hurting thanos. A guy that was creating explosions and sending shockwaves across namek. A guy that was punching goku through mountains.

thanos-prime
Radditz was obviously not moving that fast.You can see the SBC as it rockets to the mountain...thus its probably not even faster then the speed of sound. It's animation if they want to show the blast at all it couldn't move that fast but dialogue speaks for itself.

Galan007
I really don't see how Frieza is going to take down Thanos using Ki blasts or otherwise. I don't really know/care who'd win -- I'm not an avid DBZ fan by any means.

I mainly posted to put in my 2 cents about the Thanos/Fallen One thing.

carver9
Radditz was obviously not moving that fast.You can see the SBC as it rockets to the mountain...thus its probably not even faster then the speed of sound.

How fast is a nuke because goku outran one while being in the heart of it.?

carver9
Radditz was obviously not moving that fast.You can see the SBC as it rockets to the mountain...thus its probably not even faster then the speed of sound.

They slow everything down so that we can see it. It has been prove a thousand times that this statement is true.

psycho gundam
He did it in his weakest form and everyone in manga fight no where close to dbz characters.

Lol at frieza fist not hurting thanos. A guy that was creating explosions and sending shockwaves across namek. A guy that was punching goku through mountains. thanos punched mar-vell from saturn to earth

had fist fights with odin, tyrant, power gem thor and champion, etc

Black bolt z
It's animation if they want to show the blast at all it couldn't move that fast but dialogue speaks for itself. Yet they show no proof of moving at FTL.It took Gohan and Krillian over a day to fly to the other side of namek and they were at that time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Radditz.

thanos-prime
Yet they show no proof of moving at FTL.It took Gohan and Krillian over a day to fly to the other side of namek and they were at that time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Radditz. And just because a person can move that fast there going to everytime? So the flash goes FTL everytime he moves?

carver9
Frieza first for was 150k and he was able to generate enough power with one finger to destroy a planet. His final form was in the millions which means he can generate far more power than his previous forms.

This should be common sense if you know anything about dbz.

Omega Vision
thanos punched mar-vell from saturn to earth

Wasn't that a Marvel Adventures title?

carver9
Proof that DBZ characters can see at super speed and proof that things are slowed down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEP1zjYI_V8

psycho gundam
Frieza first for was 150k and he was able to generate enough power with one finger to destroy a planet. His final form was in the millions which means he can generate far more power than his previous forms.

This should be common sense if you know anything about dbz. prove it

thanos-prime

had fist fights with odin, tyrant, power gem thor and champion, etc pretty sure the mar-vell one is non-cannon, His punches didn't affect odin,tyrant or thor and when did he go hand to hand with the champion? im pretty sure that he didn't.

carver9
Yet they show no proof of moving at FTL.It took Gohan and Krillian over a day to fly to the other side of namek and they were at that time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Radditz.

You already know that their fighting speed is greater than their flight.

Omega Vision
You already know that their fighting speed is greater than their flight.
Is it though?

Black bolt z
How fast is a nuke because goku outran one while being in the heart of it.? It wasn't a nuke.It was a big explosion.And its not even that fast ermOriginally posted by carver9
They slow everything down so that we can see it. It has been prove a thousand times that this statement is true. Its not even the speed of sound.

carver9

had fist fights with odin, tyrant, power gem thor and champion, etc

Did I say thanos was weak? I know he is strong but so is frieza and frieza fist would hurt thanos since again, the guy was creating nuke like explosions with his fist along with shockwaves that was spread across a planet. That is high 100 ton feats.

His fist did nothing to odin and he had a orb that amped him against tyrant. His fist did nothing to power gem thor and he mainly blasted him. Champion LOL... show me this punch that did something to champion.

Black bolt z
And just because a person can move that fast there going to everytime? So the flash goes FTL everytime he moves? Well to be fair I just remember they were trying to keep their speed down so vegeta/freiza wouldn't see them.Originally posted by carver9
You already know that their fighting speed is greater than their flight. Based on what?Gotanks revolved the earth 5 time in a second didn't he?At SS3 that might have been light speed flight.Yet there are no indications of over light speed reflexes.

psycho gundam
Did I say thanos was weak? I know he is strong but so is frieza and frieza fist would hurt thanos since again, the guy was creating nuke like explosions with his fist along with shockwaves that was spread across a planet. That is high 100 ton feats.

His fist did nothing to odin and he had a orb that amped him against tyrant. His fist did nothing to power gem thor and he mainly blasted him. Champion LOL... show me this punch that did something to champion. show me...anything

iceman24567
Thanos wins imo

thanos-prime
Well to be fair I just remember they were trying to keep their speed down so vegeta/freiza wouldn't see them. Based on what?Gotanks revolved the earth 5 time in a second didn't he?At SS3 that might have been light speed flight.Yet there are no indications of over light speed reflexes. Yeah they were .

Black bolt z
Wow...almost 80 posts in an hour.

carver9
prove it

Prove what? That someone with a lower powerlevel cant generate as much power as someone with a high power level? Ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCvOKFshQe0&feature=related

Fast for to 4 minutes and 20 seconds.

Goku powerlevel was 350... piccolo power was 300 and because of that small gap, Goku was able to over power piccolo blast because you know why? He could generate more power.

Would you like for me to prove it again?

This is common sense.

carver9
Well to be fair I just remember they were trying to keep their speed down so vegeta/freiza wouldn't see them. Based on what?Gotanks revolved the earth 5 time in a second didn't he?At SS3 that might have been light speed flight.Yet there are no indications of over light speed reflexes.

Why not? Ok, in seconds goku and frieza performed tactics that has never been shown in comics. I'm about to post feats.

psycho gundam
Prove what? That someone with a lower powerlevel cant generate as much power as someone with a high power level? Ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCvOKFshQe0&feature=related

Fast for to 4 minutes and 20 seconds.

Goku powerlevel was 350... piccolo power was 300 and because of that small gap, Goku was able to over power piccolo blast because you know why? He could generate more power.

Would you like for me to prove it again?

This is common sense. can i has scans please, not sure if i'm watching filler or not, and the notoriously edited dub is suspect as well

Black bolt z
Why not? Ok, in seconds goku and frieza performed tactics that has never been shown in comics. I'm about to post feats. People in comics might disagree.

carver9
Well to be fair I just remember they were trying to keep their speed down so vegeta/freiza wouldn't see them. Based on what?Gotanks revolved the earth 5 time in a second didn't he?At SS3 that might have been light speed flight.Yet there are no indications of over light speed reflexes.

Gotenks also flew outside of earth atmosphere to do this and Gotenks was a show off. I'm pretty sure goku could fly at light speed but I do not believe that he would use his energy in that fashion, especially if he is going to a fight.

Again, this isnt the only reason why I believe Frieza would destroy Thanos, the guy split the planet namek into 3 halfs with just the tip of his finger and he wasnt even using 1% of his power when he did this. He could damage thanos extremely bad.

psycho gundam
manga before anime, as anime is altered and only good for supplanting manga

carver9
People in comics might disagree.

Who would disagree? The only beings that I know that did what frieza and goku did are the flashes and even then, the flashes didnt even use the type of reflexes, power, and did half of the things that goku and frieza did during those seconds.

Black bolt z
Gotenks also flew outside of earth atmosphere to do this and Gotenks was a show off. I'm pretty sure goku could fly at light speed but I do not believe that he would use his energy in that fashion, especially if he is going to a fight.

Again, this isnt the only reason why I believe Frieza would destroy Thanos, the guy split the planet namek into 3 halfs with just the tip of his finger and he wasnt even using 1% of his power when he did this. He could damage thanos extremely bad. Thanos has been on a planet when it has exploded and been fine. Planet busting power won't be a problem.Thats the main reason I think thanos wins.His durability is the shit.

carver9
manga before anime, as anime is altered and only good for supplanting manga

I dont have manga scans but I'm also not using filler either. I'm posting scenes of things that happened in the manga. Would you like for me to post other feats of less powerful being being over powered by far more powerful beings.

Ok, I'll do it anyway.

Here.

Nail coundnt even tickle frieza and he had a power level of 40k... more powerful than the vegeta that landed on earth that had planet destroying power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrvI0ox4w9g

psycho gundam
since when did vegeta have planet destroying power back then?

also, frieze feats plese

Nail coundnt even tickle frieza

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5456/bbt43el.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3246/bbt56ro.jpg

(no shields)

carver9
Thanos has been on a planet when it has exploded and been fine. Planet busting power won't be a problem.Thats the main reason I think thanos wins.His durability is the shit.

Has thanos been "hit" by a planet exploding blast. Its kind of different. Liiike, superman surviving a supernova but being injured by gl rings and punches and doctor light and dpctor poloris blast.

Thanos has also been hurt by blasts as well. Frieza tanked a planet explosion as well but goku blast ripped through him.

iceman24567
Since everybody said that his Galet gun would have one shot earth the same Galet gun Goku's Kamehameha sent back at Vegeta erm Not that it's hard to destroy a planet by throw large quantities of Ki at the planets core. Physically DBZ characters couldn't one shot a planet though

thanos-prime

also, frieze feats plese

(no shields)
Vegeta Destroyed a planet on his way to earth.

carver9

also, frieze feats plese

(no shields)

Your post again are pointless because we do not know how much stronger thor was over his original self... then thanos was getting crushed by someone who is so much slower than frieza that its ridiculous.

Piccolo had a powerlevel under 500 and he casually destroyed a moon with a simple blast. Vegeta when landing on earth had a power level of 19000 and he could generate far more power than piccolo.

Its simple.

Black bolt z
Has thanos been "hit" by a planet exploding blast. Its kind of different. Liiike, superman surviving a supernova but being injured by gl rings and punches and doctor light and dpctor poloris blast.

Thanos has also been hurt by blasts as well. Frieza tanked a planet explosion as well but goku blast ripped through him. Freiza never tanked a panel busting attack.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Since everybody said that his Galet gun would have one shot earth the same Galet gun Goku's Kamehameha sent back at Vegeta erm Not that it's hard to destroy a planet by throw large quantities of Ki at the planets core. Physically DBZ characters couldn't one shot a planet though

All my thoughts about you have changed. You are not as biased as I thought regarding dbz characters. Ill prove you wrong about them physically destroying a planet though.

thanos-prime
Freiza never tanked a panel busting attack. didn't he survive namek getting blown up after getting cut in half?

Black bolt z
Your post again are pointless because we do not know how much stronger thor was over his original self... then thanos was getting crushed by someone who is so much slower than frieza that its ridiculous.

Piccolo had a powerlevel under 500 and he casually destroyed a moon with a simple blast. Vegeta when landing on earth had a power level of 19000 and he could generate far more power than piccolo.

Its simple. erm.It was an amped thor.Amped enough to wreck the infinity watch who has like 3 high heralds.

And thanos was tanking his hits.

carver9
Freiza never tanked a panel busting attack.

Lol... goku blasted frieza during the end which koed him... planet namek exploded and he didn't suffer a injury (except from goku attacks), he was still alive but knocked out.

Black bolt z
Lol... goku blasted frieza during the end which koed him... planet namek exploded and he didn't suffer a injury (except from goku attacks), he was still alive but knocked out. He still didn't tank it...no expression.He lived. Barley.

thanos-prime
Lol... goku blasted frieza during the end which koed him... planet namek exploded and he didn't suffer a injury (except from goku attacks), he was still alive but knocked out. He was also cut in half.

iceman24567
All my thoughts about you have changed. You are not as biased as I thought regarding dbz characters. Ill prove you wrong about them physically destroying a planet though. Thats nice and I'm not sure how you could prove that DBZ characters are in Thanos' league physically erm. Strength and punching power Thanos
wins and durability is no contest imo. Thanos has matter manip and Tp Frieza would be hard pressed to beat Thanos even if he had no arms and legs

thanos-prime
He still didn't tank it...no expression.He lived. Barley. He was also severely injured the fact that he didn't die is a feat in itself.

psycho gundam

Its simple. hah, that was filler

carver9
erm.It was an amped thor.Amped enough to wreck the infinity watch who has like 3 high heralds.

And thanos was tanking his hits.

Thanos was bleeding from the nose and again, it was never depicted on how much thor tapped into the gem. Frieza has punched so hard that it created explosions.

carver9
Here is the explosions from frieza fist... look at goku and frieza colliding arms and the small nuke like explosion it creates. Start from the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7fIxh-EaP0&feature=related

psycho gundam
you don't even know what is a legit feat and what's not.

this is exactly as a i knew it would turn out

carver9
hah, that was filler

Ok, I can do better. Master roshi had a power level of a hundred and destroyed a moon. Do you think master roshi could generate more power than vegeta who has a power level of 19?

iceman24567
Here is the explosions from frieza fist... look at goku and frieza colliding arms and the small nuke like explosion it creates. Start from the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7fIxh-EaP0&feature=related
^What the hell does that prove? Thanos destroys planets because of collateral damage not that collateral damage impresses me erm

thanos-prime
^What the hell does that prove? Thanos destroys planets because of collateral damage not that collateral damage impresses me erm Goku and freiza were destroying namek from there fighting

carver9
Thats nice and I'm not sure how you could prove that DBZ characters are in Thanos' league physically erm. Strength and punching power Thanos
wins and durability is no contest imo. Thanos has matter manip and Tp Frieza would be hard pressed to beat Thanos even if he had no arms and legs

Piccolo also have matter manipulating abilities along with Kami, hell, popo created life before from clay. King Ki has matter manipulating abilities to a high degree (recreating his planet and he also created the monkey and the bee). Matter manipulating means crap in DBZ. It will not work on beings that can control their physical form.

Strength... you are hard pressed to prove this. Punching power is in frieza ball park.

Durability... I would give thanos the edge but the beating that he would receive from frieza would be so intense that his durability wouldnt even matter. Frieza could literally grab thanos, toss him in the air and treat him however he want to... beat the hell out of him and thanos cant do a thing about it.

psycho gundam
Ok, I can do better. Master roshi had a power level of a hundred and destroyed a moon. Do you think master roshi could generate more power than vegeta who has a power level of 19? that was true for dragon ball only, after that toriyama wised up and portrayed characters better.

piccolo was a demon at first

carver9
^What the hell does that prove? Thanos destroys planets because of collateral damage not that collateral damage impresses me erm

That proves that Frieza could physically harm Thanos since Thanos has never tanked punches that create explosions. Do you honestly know how much force that would take?

psycho gundam
That proves that Frieza could physically harm Thanos since Thanos has never tanked punches that create explosions. Do you honestly know how much force that would take? you don't have to answer that right quick iceman, carver is not certain it even happened

carver9
that was true for dragon ball only, after that toriyama wised up and portrayed characters better.

piccolo was a demon at first

But the power level stayed in play and Akira must not made any type of changes since he wrote in his own book that Cell had enough power to shed a solar system.

Why would he write those words coming out of Cell mouth if he didnt think that Cell was capable of doing these things. You have to remember, the characters were the narriator... Manga doesnt have thought bubbles (narriators) like U.S. comics does, so again, why would Akira present Cell as a solar system buster but not have people in the 500 range not being able to blow a planet in half?

psycho gundam
cause cell had vegeta and frieza's big mouth coded in his dna

vegeta's hubris got him killed

carver9
Can you all show me feats of Thanos "output" of power that trumps Frieza?

carver9
cause cell had vegeta and frieza's big mouth coded in his dna

vegeta's hubris got him killed

LOL... you talk as if these are real people. AKIRA wrote that... he made Cell say those words, not vegeta or Frieza.

psycho gundam
Can you all show me feats of Thanos "output" of power that trumps Frieza? against a defensless planet? no

LOL... you talk as if these are real people. AKIRA wrote that... he made Cell say those words, not vegeta or Frieza. fail

the cell games were due to cell's cockyness which he enharited from vegeta, this led to his downfall just like vegeta

Parmaniac
Piccolo also have matter manipulating abilities along with Kami, hell, popo created life before from clay. King Ki has matter manipulating abilities to a high degree (recreating his planet and he also created the monkey and the bee). Matter manipulating means crap in DBZ. It will not work on beings that can control their physical form. Dabra begs to differ

carver9
Remember, Frieza was multitudes more faster than Goku at 1% of his power... what if Frieza just stood there and let thanos blast away to no avail? Kind of like this (fast forward it to 1 min and 40 sec) until he fatigue? What is thanos going to do? He will be unable to punch him, blast him, etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRPVchf9u5M

psycho gundam
*sigh*

iceman24567
you don't have to answer that right quick iceman, carver is not certain it even happened laughing

srankmissingnin
Thanos would have a harder time eating a meatball sub than beating Frieza.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Dabra begs to differ

Dabora affected people much weaker than him.

Parmaniac
Dabora affected people much weaker than him. than who?

carver9
than who?

Than him.

Parmaniac
Say his name man I'm drunk I really can't follow at the moment. But I have a feeling I can bust your argument.

frieza?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Thanos would have a harder time eating a meatball sub than beating Frieza. Meatball sub jump!!!

carver9
against a defensless planet? no

fail

the cell games were due to cell's cockyness which he enharited from vegeta, this led to his downfall just like vegeta

So you don't have anything showing that thanos could generate more power and the sad thing is... you are using a one time feat.

I know the cell games were due ti his cockyness but you don't understand the fact that the "writer" put those words incell mouth so he must believed it. Hyperbole doesn't exist in dbz or any other manga.

carver9
Frieza at less than 1% of his power shooting nuclear explosions.

Fast forward to 3 minutes and 48 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JmYCJ-U4Tk&feature=related

Your turn.

carver9
Say his name man I'm drunk I really can't follow at the moment. But I have a feeling I can bust your argument.

frieza?

LOL... getting drunk on Christmas... good stuff. No, what I am saying is dabora affected people far less than himself so yes, he could affect Frieza as well but the thing is, you all cant even prove that Thanos is more powerful than Frieza for matter manipulating to work.

carver9
6 minutes and 29 seconds, Goku punching at Frieza and Frieza completely vanishing from Gokus eyes, a being that could see at super human speeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JmYCJ-U4Tk&feature=related

Parmaniac
It still debunkers your argument that matter manip means shit in DBZ.

Rhiaggo
DBZ characters....ah what a interesting case. Well Im a DBZ fan and I always wondered how they would handle against mainstream comic characters. Afer much consideration i think I found where they would fit in the overall scheme of mainstream comics and in this paricular case, how someone like Frieza would handle agaisnt Thanos. Now Ill state right now that I think Thanos would take this 10/10 but Ill explain why.This is jusy my 2 cents of course but hopefully you guys will agree with me on some points...so here we go.

The 1 unique attribute nearly all DBZ characters have is there incredible movement speed. They can move invisably fast which causes them to appear "invsiable" to the human eye upon making movements, especially in regards to combat. This quality is only really seen in mainstream comics in the form of characters that are"speedsters",and its more prone to DC characters then marvel characters. Thanos doesnt fit the description of being a speedster and infact is quite often protrayed a s brick in a lot of his fights. By that token alone, it would be highly doubtful he could ever lay a hand on Frieza much less keep up with him.

Now while Frieza has Thanos beat in speed....thats pretty much all he has going for him in this fight. The biggest issue DBZ characters have is a quantifiable measure of speed,strength,durability and power output. We can observe from the common pattern of DBZ fights that a higher power level equates to stronger physical attributes (speed,durability,strength) and more powerful ki output, but knowing where it all specifically falls into especially in direct comparison to mainstream comic characters is hard to determine. We dont really have hard tangiable evidence to confirm that any DBZ is a class 100 or a planet buster just outside assumption and speculation.

With that said Its in my personal belief that the DBZ top tiers after the Frieza saga are all planet busters and easily above class 100, but thats more or less just based off indirect examples with my own deductions. This same problem applies to the speed of DBZ characters as well, we dont really know how fast they are moving outside just some indirect examples...which in turn provies us with a apeculation but nothing trully conclusive. So if I were to lay it all on the line and break it down, this is what it woud look like:

-Frieza is faster but we dont know how fast he moves
-We dont know the power behinds Frieza's ki blast
-We dont know the status of Frieza's physical attributes

Now sure we can all give rough estimates and assume his abilities, but it isnt anything that can be verified with absolute assurance. Therefore Frieza doesnt really hold a lot of wieght in this fight due to the fact that we dont have a exact measure over his power in a matter that is"conclusive". Thanos on the otherhand is different, we know his powerset and we know where it starts and where it finishes.

Thanos could erect a force field (same kind that withstood multiple blast from Galactus), he could use his incredible TP and could probably one shot him based of the strength feats we can observe from Thanos which easily puts him well above class 100. Now some could say"how well Thanos even touch him"which I agree is a good point, but we dont even know how fast Frieza moves and if its beyond what Thanos is able to track or react to. Additionally we dont know the strength behind Frieza's attacks and ki blast and if its something that would harm thanos to the slightlest (who has tanked skyfather strikes/blast).

Bottomline, we can verify Thanos is skyfather based off what we can observe "conclusively"....the same can't be said for Frieza who "could"possibly be mid herald at best. Thanos 10/10

carver9
It still debunkers your argument that matter manip means shit in DBZ.

I agree

Omega Vision
Carver calling any large explosion "nuclear" just makes me angry.

psycho gundam
So you don't have anything showing that thanos could generate more power and the sad thing is... you are using a one time feat.

I know the cell games were due ti his cockyness but you don't understand the fact that the "writer" put those words incell mouth so he must believed it. Hyperbole doesn't exist in dbz. erm

carver9
Originally posted by Rhiaggo
DBZ characters....ah what a interesting case. Well Im a DBZ fan and I always wondered how they would handle against mainstream comic characters. Afer much consideration i think I found where they would fit in the overall scheme of mainstream comics and in this paricular case, how someone like Frieza would handle agaisnt Thanos. Now Ill state right now that I think Thanos would take this 10/10 but Ill explain why.This is jusy my 2 cents of course but hopefully you guys will agree with me on some points...so here we go.

The 1 unique attribute nearly all DBZ characters have is there incredible movement speed. They can move invisably fast which causes them to appear "invsiable" to the human eye upon making movements, especially in regards to combat. This quality is only really seen in mainstream comics in the form of characters that are"speedsters",and its more prone to DC characters then marvel characters. Thanos doesnt fit the description of being a speedster and infact is quite often protrayed a s brick in a lot of his fights. By that token alone, it would be highly doubtful he could ever lay a hand on Frieza much less keep up with him.

Now while Frieza has Thanos beat in speed....thats pretty much all he has going for him in this fight. The biggest issue DBZ characters have is a quantifiable measure of speed,strength,durability and power output. We can observe from the common pattern of DBZ fights that a higher power level equates to stronger physical attributes (speed,durability,strength) and more powerful ki output, but knowing where it all specifically falls into especially in direct comparison to mainstream comic characters is hard to determine. We dont really have hard tangiable evidence to confirm that any DBZ is a class 100 or a planet buster just outside assumption and speculation.

With that said Its in my personal belief that the DBZ top tiers after the Frieza saga are all planet busters and easily above class 100, but thats more or less just based off indirect examples with my own deductions. This same problem applies to the speed of DBZ characters as well, we dont really know how fast they are moving outside just some indirect examples...which in turn provies us with a apeculation but nothing trully conclusive. So if I were to lay it all on the line and break it down, this is what it woud look like:

-Frieza is faster but we dont know how fast he moves
-We dont know the power behinds Frieza's ki blast
-We dont know the status of Frieza's physical attributes

Now sure we can all give rough estimates and assume his abilities, but it isnt anything that can be verified with absolute assurance. Therefore Frieza doesnt really hold a lot of wieght in this fight due to the fact that we dont have a exact measure over his power in a matter that is"conclusive". Thanos on the otherhand is different, we know his powerset and we know where it starts and where it finishes.

Thanos could erect a force field (same kind that withstood multiple blast from Galactus), he could use his incredible TP and could probably one shot him based of the strength feats we can observe from Thanos which easily puts him well above class 100. Now some could say"how well Thanos even touch him"which I agree is a good point, but we dont even know how fast Frieza moves and if its beyond what Thanos is able to track or react to. Additionally we dont know the strength behind Frieza's attacks and ki blast and if its something that would harm thanos to the slightlest (who has tanked skyfather strikes/blast).

Bottomline, we can verify Thanos is skyfather based off what we can observe "conclusively"....the same can't be said for Frieza who "could"possibly be mid herald at best. Thanos 10/10

There is a lot wrong with this post but I'm going to help you out.

We have feats of how strong, durable, and fast DBZ characters are... let me help you out.

As a child, Goku was in front of a huge boulder that weighed at least a couple of 100s of tons (the size of roshi house) and Goku moved it with ease and again, this was him as a child. Then he lifted up a being that he stated that it felt like he was punching a mountain. He lifted him up and almost tossed him outside of the city and again, this was Goku as a child. Then we have Goku walking in a house and then getting hit upside the head with an ax with broken into a dozen pieces. So that takes care of Goku as a child. He has a 100 ton feat, he has skin that is stronger than steel, and during that time he had bullet timing speed and he also had enough power to match someone that casually destroyed a moon. Hell, Master Roshi stated that Goku was far powerful than him by the end of dragonball.

Now, by DBZ time, Goku became much more powerful than his moon busting power, much more stronger than his 100 ton feats (as a child and at his weakest) and much more durable. He was getting punched through mountains and walking it off. He was over powering blast that was stated as being planet busting power and he was moving so fast that time itself stopped.

Its not hard to gauge their power levels, just like its not hard to tell how strong thanos is even though he doesnt have lifting feats.

carver9
Carver calling any large explosion "nuclear" just makes me angry.

Lol... you are hilarious omega. I'm posting all of his out put of power feats and nukes has damaged heralds on many of occassions and numerous of nukes would take its toll on thanos.

I'm about to post his feats of atomic bomb destruction and him splitting the planet into 1/3 with just two fingers.

thanos-prime
How do you guys think thanos would fare aganist a destrocto-disc?

Parmaniac
How do you guys think thanos would fare aganist a destrocto-disc? That attack is hax it damaged people FAR above Krillin himself.

So I'm not sure, I wouldn't be suprised if it hurts/cuts him.

thanos-prime
That attack is hax it damaged people FAR above Krillin himself. Freiza has also used it.

carver9
erm

So you don't have the feats?

I just want you to show me thanos out put of power being over frieza.

I want you to prove that thanos could touch frieza.

Hell, frieza could telekinetically throw thanos around. Frieza has parted oceans with his tk and lifted up large size boulders that looked like a huge chunk of island.

carver9
Fast forward to 3 minutes and 44 sec...

First frieza hits Goku with a blast so powerful that it covers up namek sky (remember, he was at 1% of his power), then the second blast is so powerful that it was seen outside of space (atomic bomb).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4dlEDczs_k&feature=related

Show me some blasting feats from thanos please?

carver9
Or frieza can just put him in that TK ball and beat him to sleep. Thanos blasting frieza? Kind of questionable since frieza has created small black holes by his stomach that absorbs blasts.

I'm about to post this as well.

psycho gundam
come prepared with factual material first

other than that, have fun debating yourself

carver9
come prepared with factual material first

other than that, have fun debating yourself

I'm posting feats and I am asking you to back your claim up.

As for frieza durability, he withstood a hit that shook the planet namek and got up with a smile on his face. It did no damage at all.

Fast forward this to 4 minutes and 22 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z3K4RFySQI&playnext=1&list=PL6A1D65AE22246A31&index=98

TheTyrant
Frieza, in his base form destroyed a planet 10x the size of the earth. His power level in that form was stated to be 530,000. At 100%, Frieza's power would be 120 million.

Thanos still murks the faggy tranny's ass and does his little smirk thing afterwards. Now Buuhan vs Thanos would be a legendary match.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Frieza, in his base form destroyed a planet 10x the size of the earth. His power level in that form was stated to be 530,000. At 100%, Frieza's power would be 120 million.

Thanos still murks the faggy tranny's ass and does his little smirk thing afterwards. Now Buuhan vs Thanos would be a legendary match. This.Although could probably absorb him.I wonder what buu would look like after absorbing thanos...

TheTyrant
I'm posting feats and I am asking you to back your claim up.

As for frieza durability, he withstood a hit that shook the planet namek and got up with a smile on his face. It did no damage at all.

Fast forward this to 4 minutes and 22 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z3K4RFySQI&playnext=1&list=PL6A1D65AE22246A31&index=98

He means canon shit. Manga. Not anime.

Black bolt z
He means canon shit. Manga. Not anime. Anime is canon.But it has filler.

carver9

Thanos still murks the faggy tranny's ass and does his little smirk thing afterwards. Now Buuhan vs Thanos would be a legendary match.

How does thanos merk someone that is more powerful than him, much more faster than him and possibly more stronger than him?

I dont get it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>