Lantern Rings Return vs Physical strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who can physically restrain a Lanterns Ring from seeking out a new Champion once the old bearer of the ring has passed away?

They can only use physical might.

Is there anyone that can not only do this, but also mange to walk in the opposite direction, while the ring is trying to get to a new host?

tideoftime
Hmmmm...

As a "default", nod-of-respect to the Rings, I'd say it would have to at least be someone with the conventional "uber"-strength in comics, backed by some established sustained momentum (i.e. Flight, etc) ability, or something relative: Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Hulk (high-end, as his strength/momentum ability is more limited), Hercules (high-end), Gladiator, and the like. Anyone less would likely be unable, barring mystical aid of some sort.

As for going in the opposite direction... I'd really have to think about that, and recall cross-narrative comnparisons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.