Cyrax vs Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doctor light
Who wins?

Ridley_Prime
Cyrax, from MK? Unlike Scorpion, he apparently managed to fight both Moloch and Drahmin and actually drove them off. He did lose to Sub-zero at one point earlier though, and got trapped in quicksand. stick out tongue

Wesker could dodge his energy net easily enough, and most likely his little bombs as well. Cy's teleport may be something he'll have to watch out for though.

No End N Site
Aint Rax the one that can blow up the planet? If he is, he could easily draw.

Ridley_Prime
Nah, the one you're thinking of is Smoke.

Bro SMASH
Cyrax did it too, in MKG.

Ridley_Prime
I see. Regardless though, it's not something Cyrax has used in canon, nor has Smoke or Sector, so it's nothing more than a gameplay mechanic. Very few fatality finishers have actually been used canonically, like Shang Tsung's soul steal, so I still think Wesker takes this 7/10 or so.

Now if it were someone like Ermac, he'd give Albert a lot of trouble with that telekinesis.

Bro SMASH
I'll see what the new Mortal Kombat has to offer.

No End N Site
Imo, I don't think it's too far a stretch to think Smoke can "Boom Goes the Dynamite" the earth. I mean, it is just tech. So if he can't win, he can at least do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.