MarshallArts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
Some of my work

EvilTyrant
Captain America, drew this at work and never finished

EvilTyrant
Marlboro Man, drew this in an art class in a community college, teacher told me to use as part of my portfolio.

EvilTyrant
drawn at work again, but this time a friend took my work to his house and made it look like a comic book cover

EvilTyrant
Just saw the rules and didn't notice "the do not make your own thread rule" You may delete whenever. Sorry about that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Just saw the rules and didn't notice "the do not make your own thread rule" You may delete whenever. Sorry about that.

lol, dude, I did the same thing. I did not know that a rule like that existed. I bet that rule existed because this thread was much busier than it used to be.

That forum is very slow so it is generally not evil. Don't worry, man: your art is so damn good that it would be almost sacrilegious to not have a thread dedicated to your art.

So, yeah...I REALLY like your art. Probably my favorite of everyone posting in this sub-forum.

I want to see tons more of your art. If you do not have it, DRAW IT!

laughing laughing laughing laughing

EvilTyrant
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol, dude, I did the same thing. I did not know that a rule like that existed. I bet that rule existed because this thread was much busier than it used to be.

That forum is very slow so it is generally not evil. Don't worry, man: your art is so damn good that it would be almost sacrilegious to not have a thread dedicated to your art.

So, yeah...I REALLY like your art. Probably my favorite of everyone posting in this sub-forum.

I want to see tons more of your art. If you do not have it, DRAW IT!

laughing laughing laughing laughing
Thx, i'll try to add more soon. This been up for 2 days so far, where is everyone? Thx again for the compliment, makes me wanna draw more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.