Blood-lust Sun-dipped Superman vs Blood-lust Flash (Wally)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman dips in the sun for a full week. Flash is blood-lusted and serious.

Fight on an indestructible planet. No BFR.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/300491-75653-superman.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/392879-52800-wally-west.jpg

Uriel005
Flash has beaten SBP at full power. I'll take Wally over Supes.

quanchi112
Superman wins.

Uriel005
.... what are you smoking quan. SBP>>>> Sun-dip supes. Wally all out >SBP

-Pr-
Wally. He's way too fast if he wants to be.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Uriel005
SBP>>>> Sun-dip supes. how?

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wally. He's way too fast if he wants to be. Superman would be insane if he dips for a week

in OWAW...how long did he dip before he became a demigod?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
Superman would be insane if he dips for a week

in OWAW...how long did he dip before he became a demigod?

sundipping might make him more powerful, but CIS-less Wally still puts him to shame speed-wise. His only real problem is going to be hurting Superman with his durability, but he won't be touched if he doesn't want to be.

supes would have to nuke the battlefield.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
.... what are you smoking quan. SBP>>>> Sun-dip supes. Wally all out >SBP I don't think one flash can beat Prime. Sure, he's afraid of them and was defeated by what 6 or 7 of them, once.

This is also sundipped superman which isn't the same thing as regular superman.

Tha C-Master
Flash shall from now on be known as "God Haxx".

Starscream M

supes would have to nuke the battlefield. that WOULD be a valid option

Superman can just hover and blast HV across the world...

Starscream M
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Flash shall from now on be known as "God Haxx". only on KMC. in comics, he's still minor league compared to Superman imo.

-Pr-
that WOULD be a valid option

Superman can just hover and blast HV across the world...

and he'd also kill wally.

Tha C-Master
only on KMC. in comics, he's still minor league compared to Superman imo. Not when he's serious. He might not have the (glory) that Superman has, but he damn sure has the power. That's been proven time and time again.

Starscream M
and he'd also kill wally. so you're saying Superman can win?

-Pr-
so you're saying Superman can win?

only if he chooses to kill wally, which wasn't implied in the op. or do you want to edit?

quanchi112
so you're saying Superman can win? He's saying in these current settings it isn't in character for Superman to do so but if you change his mindset pr gives him the win but if superman fights in character he won't kill the flash.

Starscream M
only if he chooses to kill wally, which wasn't implied in the op. or do you want to edit? yes, I intended for both to be blood-lust, neither holding anything back. Can you edit the OP, thanks.

Tha C-Master
that WOULD be a valid option

Superman can just hover and blast HV across the world... This argument has been used in several threads as of late, he won't get into the air. However Flash has a won't do as much damage with just straight attacks.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
This argument has been used in several threads as of late, he won't get into the air. However Flash has a won't do as much damage with just straight attacks. well...that's exactly the debate I want to see. as superman fans and flash fans seem to overlap, so often it would become a pretty informed discussion.

Tha C-Master
well...that's exactly the debate I want to see. as superman fans and flash fans seem to overlap, so often it would become a pretty informed discussion. Ever since Dum Dum has left you seem pretty down. Is everything ok?

Starscream M
dum dum is pretty much the reason I exist on KMC. without him, I have no purpose erm

Tha C-Master
dum dum is pretty much the reason I exist on KMC. without him, I have no purpose erm I knew it! True love... love

-Pr-
the only problem is that i'm pretty sure we've had several threads like this before...

Starscream M
the only problem is that i'm pretty sure we've had several threads like this before... well, thanks for the edit!

Starscream M
the only problem is that i'm pretty sure we've had several threads like this before... was a consensus ever reached on who wins?

Tha C-Master
the only problem is that i'm pretty sure we've had several threads like this before... Yea. They're also similar to the ones discussed.

-Pr-
was a consensus ever reached on who wins?

wally.

MrMind
speed force FTW

carver9
Supes win... I think he would eventually land that lucky blow.

Black bolt z
Superman should win.

Parmaniac
How long does it take to steal Supes speed?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How long does it take to steal Supes speed? would he have to touch superman to steal speed...cuz that could be a problem.

carver9
He doesn't have to touch him.

carver9
Without speed steal and with cis on, I would give superman 7/10 against wally.

Tha C-Master
Well yea if you start taking away advanced abilities, but then you might as well remove sundipping and heat vision.

Mindship
Superman would be insane if he dips for a week

in OWAW...how long did he dip before he became a demigod? Hours, perhaps. I reckon less than a day. Hard to say, given how the story was told. I suppose one could ask: How long would Superman have to sundip to reach pre-crisis levels, and use that as some kind of reference.

Unfortunately, I don't know how powerful Wally is. I would think he better be herald-level at least to defeat a week-dipped Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.