How did Vader go to the bathroom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Must have sucked if he really needed to pee or had the squirts

Q'Anilia
I'm pretty sure that extremely sophisticated armor of his solved that problem for him.

JediRobin23
how did he eat really?

BobbyD
He used the force and his pee and poo went into the nearest toilet, wherever it was. laughing out loud

steverules_2
I bet he flushed his cloak more than once

MasterAshenVor
*Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader*

If you read the book it says his suit is outfitted with collection pouches that he dumps out. Kind of like old people.

steverules_2
They actually wrote that in the book?

InfernoJG95
ask a formula 1 driver

queeq
Just let it go with the flow...

coolmovies
He is more machine then man

end off topic

queeq
The man still has to pee.

But err.... isn't that big round thing he's sitting in in ESB like his toilet?? You could see Needa looking in with a look on his facing saying: "What's that smell??? Couldn't you like... close the frigging door when you go for no. 2???"

steverules_2
I saw no sink in there either, so he may not wash his hands or...gloves after

queeq
Hence the gloves, I think.

InfernoJG95
lol

Sith Master X
This is a gigantic plothole in the OT......a massive, massive part of Vader's character that we never get to explore.

I'm afraid I can't draw a connection to this character if he doesn't react to things like drinking water. He still had the basic organs of a human, and all humans need water to survive. Heck, I wonder how he even drank water anyway...we never got to see it being fed to him through a narrow tube or something like that.

Maybe because it's a sci-fi movie, it didn't really matter, maybe he had other means of survival. Oh, glad I reminded myself of that, cause now I can go back to ingnoring it and enjoying these movies again.

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist this one. stick out tongue

steverules_2
Originally posted by queeq
Hence the gloves, I think.

Otherwise his hand would get rusty

queeq
Originally posted by Sith Master X
This is a gigantic plothole in the OT......a massive, massive part of Vader's character that we never get to explore.

I'm afraid I can't draw a connection to this character if he doesn't react to things like drinking water. He still had the basic organs of a human, and all humans need water to survive. Heck, I wonder how he even drank water anyway...we never got to see it being fed to him through a narrow tube or something like that.

Maybe because it's a sci-fi movie, it didn't really matter, maybe he had other means of survival. Oh, glad I reminded myself of that, cause now I can go back to ingnoring it and enjoying these movies again.

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist this one. stick out tongue

Yes, it shows even the OT isn't flawless... wink

steverules_2
Lucas should have seen the plotholes

Berbatov
How does Darth Vader masturbate

queeq
Now that's a plot hole.

steverules_2
Suddenly he was banned mmm Interesting, says he was a sock but maybe he was too close to the truth.

queeq
THen prolly he wasn't very interesting.

InfernoJG95
well seeing as the big guy got burned in lava if he could masterbate it would probably be very painful indeed

queeq
It would if he kept the gloves on. wink

steverules_2
I doubt friction burn is the least of his worries awesome

queeq
Hehehe

BruceSkywalker
perhaps the same way tony stark does in Iron Man 2...

queeq
They'd have a field day together.

steverules_2
Maybe Stark created the Vader suit mhmm

queeq
And ditched and made the Iron Man suit next.

steverules_2
I think the Iron man suit allowed him to go to a glalaxy far, far away in a long, long time a go

queeq
Sweet.

InfernoJG95
yes friction burns + lava burns = PAYNE!!!!!

InfernoJG95
steve sweet sig and cool avatar

steverules_2
Thanks big grin You too smile

roughrider
Originally posted by steverules_2
I saw no sink in there either, so he may not wash his hands or...gloves after

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh1CqCAc2fE&feature=related

wink

queeq
Hehehe... good show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.