Who is the most powerful person Super GAWD Herc can beat everytime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
Based on that now closed, highly rancorous thread, which this one will in no way emulate whatsoever.

A certain pale, geriatric skyfather is probably not the answer, that's thinking too low quite frankly.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Gecko4lif
Amatsu-Mikaboshi

CosmicComet
heheh

FanBoy101
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Based on that now closed, highly rancorous thread, which this one will in no way emulate whatsoever.

A certain pale, geriatric skyfather is probably not the answer, that's thinking too low quite frankly.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png Not Atum....http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

CosmicComet
ninja please

King Kandy
The Chaos King, it seems.

CosmicComet
The tiers need to be reworded, it doesn't feel right putting current Herc at abstract level...simply because he's not 'abstract'!

King Kandy
Well maybe Chaos King is just not that strong. I mean, he never killed any abstracts, just skyfathers and lower.

CosmicComet
Nah I disagree, when you destroy over 98% of the Multiverse, you are on Abstract level. Eternity claimed he was his other half more or less as well.

King Kandy
Chaos King destroyed 98% of the multiverse? When (I don't read Chaos War, I just kind of keep tabs on the plot)?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by King Kandy
Chaos King destroyed 98% of the multiverse? When (I don't read Chaos War, I just kind of keep tabs on the plot)?

Read Chaos War 4. Cho says the CK has destroyed 98.67% of the multi-verse.

CosmicComet
Same one where Gaea gives Herc another boost.

rotiart
And in the same issue they say that the multiverse is part of the universe and the continumm created by hera is outside the reach of the chaos king...

And as for "multiverse" i still firmly believe it refers only to the 616 reality... There hasnt been a single issue showing chaos king has affectws any realms otherthan 616 or even abstracts.. They have shown him entering othee dimensions but nothing that leads me to beliwve he has affected the actual marvel multiverse... Even death fled this reality... The biggest guy he has hurt thus far is galactus...

King Kandy
616 is itself a multiverse due to the numerous associated realms (asgard, dark dimension, etc).

quanchi112
Nah I disagree, when you destroy over 98% of the Multiverse, you are on Abstract level. Eternity claimed he was his other half more or less as well. That's still vastly different than defeating an abstract in battle I mean think about it if you systemically destroyed through prep and tech 98 percent of the multiverse on this alone how would you fare against eternity ?

basilisk
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's still vastly different than defeating an abstract in battle I mean think about it if you systemically destroyed through prep and tech 98 percent of the multiverse on this alone how would you fare against eternity ? By that point there would only be 2 percent of Eternity left so you may as well just finish the job.

quanchi112
Originally posted by basilisk
By that point there would only be 2 percent of Eternity left so you may as well just finish the job. Yes, might as well not like he can though.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's still vastly different than defeating an abstract in battle I mean think about it if you systemically destroyed through prep and tech 98 percent of the multiverse on this alone how would you fare against eternity ?

Dude. Death herself fled from Chaos King. And he one-shotted Galactus--more or less--before he even started absorbing the shit tons more people that he did.

quanchi112
Dude. Death herself fled from Chaos King. And he one-shotted Galactus--more or less--before he even started absorbing the shit tons more people that he did. Death typically doesn't get into combat I mean Thanos had to set her in the right conditions to kill the walker. He also had to set the right conditions for her to kill Mar-vell.

Galactus is nowhere near Eternity level and Eternity is the mightiest of the abstracts. Just going on destroying the multiverse alone doesn't prove he has the power to beat an all out Eternity.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King Kandy
616 is itself a multiverse due to the numerous associated realms (asgard, dark dimension, etc).

thumb up

Stoic
I thought that LT was more powerful than Eternity... shows how much I know.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought that LT was more powerful than Eternity... shows how much I know. He is more powerful you were right.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought that LT was more powerful than Eternity... shows how much I know.
Yes, he is... he's kind of different from the abstracts though. He isn't a function of the universe, universal functions are defined by relationship to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.