Nick Fury vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
1st battle: No prep, Standard weapons and equipment takes place in
NYC.
2nd battle: Each have 30 minutes prep, Fury and Wilson neither can get help from their contacts. Both start 50 yards apart.

tsscls
Deathstroke on both

Uriel005
Nick is good but not that good.

chomperx9
another one ?

King Castle
couldnt it just be his computer runs really slow and he is impatient so he double clicks or remakes the thread not realizing it has already hit the forum..

i am quilty of that..

Badabing
Originally posted by King Castle
couldnt it just be his computer runs really slow and he is impatient so he double clicks or remakes the thread not realizing it has already hit the forum..

i am quilty of that.. He's a sock and banned. One thread was made at 9:18pm my time and another at 9:31pm my time. no expression

And you're quilty? How does that work? durpalm

chomperx9
deathstroke wins

MrMind
mismatch

The Nuul
Originally posted by King Castle

i am quilty of that..

WOW, just wow.

jinzin
Fury'd put up a good show IMO but he's out of his element/league on this one.

The Nuul
Slade better not mess with the Hasselhoff!

jinzin
laughing out loud epic.

King Castle
Originally posted by Badabing
He's a sock and banned. One thread was made at 9:18pm my time and another at 9:31pm my time. no expression

And you're quilty? How does that work? durpalm eep! nothing... embarrasment

forget i said anything ninja

ever tell you how great i think italians mobster movies are.. if i could be anything other then my own race or japanese samurai or scandanavian viking or old school Native and some such i wouldnt mind being an italian person just not the dark ones from Sicily..

anyways... back on topic..

i dont see nick being able to put up much of a fight against DS..
sure Nicky held his own for a short time with Logan but he was running
and he new who he was facing rigging the terrain.. DS will just shoot nick if he attempts to run

Badabing
laughing out loud

the ninjak
Fury turns invisible and fools DS into the open with a clone then stabs DS in the freakin spine.

Fury wins both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.