Women of Marvel VS Women of DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Which team of beautiful power houses wins this?

Women of Marvel:
*Ms Marvel
*Scarlet Witch
*Moondragon (w/Mindgem)
*Rachel Grey

VS

Women of DC:
*Supergirl (Kara)
*Circe
*Maxima
*Raven

Sin I AM
which version of scarlet witch

Black bolt z
Unless Moondragon mindrapes them all then Team DC in a stomp.

RyanAutumns
Scarlet Witch at most powerful but not HOM

Sin I AM
depends on which versions of the marvel ladies are at bat

RyanAutumns
Oh and Rachel Grey has the "blue Phoenix shadow"

Sin I AM
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Scarlet Witch at most powerful but not HOM

she was changing reality before hom fyi

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by Sin I AM
she was changing reality before hom fyi
oh my ... confused

MrMind
team dc stomp. they are too strong too fast with too much firepower
supergirl and maxima's brute force plus circe's magic and raven's soul self.
marvel team got the potential. but I don't think they would have enought time to reach that potential

Sin I AM
its all good, its a pretty good match still

Circe vs. Scarlet Witch........SW
Ms. Marvel vs Supergirl......SG (unless its Binary)
Rachel Grey vs....well this is the tricky one, because shes strong, a telepath and a weilder of the phoenix force, but her power levels are inconsistent....id pit he against Raven and maxima at her best, which would give moondragon room to just mindrape

tideoftime
Originally posted by Sin I AM
its all good, its a pretty good match still

Circe vs. Scarlet Witch........SW
Ms. Marvel vs Supergirl......SG (unless its Binary)
Rachel Grey vs....well this is the tricky one, because shes strong, a telepath and a weilder of the phoenix force, but her power levels are inconsistent....id pit he against Raven and maxima at her best, which would give moondragon room to just mindrape

I'm not so sure about that; Circe has pulled many a rough stunt, though Wanda in her more relatively powerful feats is also a beast -- I don't think it would be cut and dry between them, however.

Ms. Marvel, in all incarnations short of Binary, would barely register as a blip on SG's radar. That is *much* more of slam than anything else here.

Rachel is formidable, when she's having one of her better days, but as you mention, she's not always consistant. But in anycase, it wouldn't take *both* Raven and Maxima to match/take her, or at least be a threat. I'd pit Maxima against her, as her TK/TP is very formidable, and her physical strength/durability is superior.

Moondragon matched up against Raven is tricky -- MD can definitely get over on her, but Raven's mind is pretty resistant, and her soul-self isn't as readily controllable as a conventional being is (mystical effects are a better bet). But all Raven has to do is hold out long enough for SG to provide some assistance after she takes a few seconds to dispatch Ms. Marvel.

Team DC: 6-7/10, but the Marvel ladies will make them work for it.

Warlord

RyanAutumns
Ok lets also put Ms Marvel at Binary levels
and Rachel Grey has the blue-Phoenix-echo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.