Ultra-Powerful DC Villain Army vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Darkseid, Superboy Prime, Zoom, Monarch, and Amazo

vs

Galactus

MrMind
is amazo at his peak? or else I give it to big G

quanchi112
How hungry is Galactus here ?

Starscream M
Originally posted by MrMind
is amazo at his peak? or else I give it to big G yes peak amazo

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
How hungry is Galactus here ? regular fed state

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

tsscls
DS and Prime are the wild cards here. I'd give it to Galactus 6/10.

Uriel005
More than 6/10 DS can't Omega things that are essential to the functioning of a universe Galactus is an essential to the universe.

Martian_mind
Peak Amazo?

Team FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Peak Amazo?

Team FTW. How do you envision them doing it ?

MrMind
Originally posted by Starscream M
yes peak amazo
then team ftw

Sirius77
Team. Tbh, I've seen less give him a fight, even though some of those may have been low showings.

TheTyrant
If Galactus uses his cosmic awareness, then there is really no way he would lose. If not, then Amazo copies his ass and then it's gg Galactus.

guy222
Galactus

Sirius77
With the other four, Amazo won't be needed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is there a reason Amazo doesn't solo this?

Sirius77
Nah, I think that people are just saying Galactus because he's Galactus. Amazo should solo this, the others are kind of overkill.

Uriel005
Amazo's powers come through absorbing cells. Galactus power as far as I'm aware has less to do with his biology and more to do with his function as an inherent part of the universe. Yeah Galactus is a beast on durability and such but his I think his power cosmic is not so much a biological thing that can be copied as much as it is spiritual.

Prep-Man
Amazo copied the Worlogog just fine.

Uriel005
He's an android... tech absorb is possible for him.

Lord Feron
I see Amazo as the only reasonable threat here. If he copies Big G somehow (not even sure thats a option) then its over. I also see Big G just through one solar system spanning blast from the start annihilating everyone in a instant.

Sirius77
I see where you're coming from, but pretty much all of these characters would survive that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
I see where you're coming from, but pretty much all of these characters would survive that. Ds wouldn't.

Prep-Man
I see where you're coming from, but pretty much all of these characters would survive that.

Pretty much.

Warlord
team

-Pr-
Peak Amazo?

Team FTW.

Utrigita
Peak Amazo?

Team FTW.

Gecko4lif
Regular galactus is weak sauce

Monarch could take him. Providing Galactus doesnt eat him... which would likely happen...

MrMind
just curious, can galactus survive monarch's armor explosion?

Black bolt z
Amazo isn't copying galactus.

Galactus like 8/10.

TheTyrant
Amazo isn't copying Galactus if Galactus fights without CIS. Without CIS, Galactus would use his cosmic awareness to learn of Amazo's abilities, then instantly stop time, and proceed to beat the shit out of him. If CIS is on, then team wins everytime simply because Galactus doesn't fight smart.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Amazo isn't copying Galactus if Galactus fights without CIS. Without CIS, Galactus would use his cosmic awareness to learn of Amazo's abilities, then instantly stop time, and proceed to beat the shit out of him. If CIS is on, then team wins everytime simply because Galactus doesn't fight smart.
Peak amazo has time powers that shit on anything galactus has shown.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Peak amazo has time powers that shit on anything galactus has shown.

Peak Amazo as in the Amazo who's shown the most capability to copy. Not peak Amazo with something copied beforehand 'cause that's not Amazo at all.

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Peak Amazo as in the Amazo who's shown the most capability to copy. Not peak Amazo with something copied beforehand 'cause that's not Amazo at all.

I'm fairly sure that the threadstarter referes to by refdering to Amazo at his peak is refering to Timazo or whatever his name is.

Sirius77
Originally posted by MrMind
just curious, can galactus survive monarch's armor explosion?

I honestly don't know. The only time that I saw him do something like that was when he first became Galactus, but there were special circumstances involved, but I mean just to be safe, I'll say he'd be injured.

Uriel005
I think people are misunderstanding how Amazo's powers work. THe work by copying cells and physical traits to give him power. As far as I'm aware Galactus's power is more spiritual based as his function as a necessity of the universe and the merged form of the previous eternity and Galan I don't think Amazo could copy his powers.

Prep-Man
Spiritual based? I believe Amazo copied Zauriel and he's an angel with spirtual based powers.

Sirius77
Wonder Woman's lasso as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Regular galactus is weak sauce

Monarch could take him. Providing Galactus doesnt eat him... which would likely happen... Not at all. Mionarch lost to Prime who'd cry if he saw Galactus.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Spiritual based? I believe Amazo copied Zauriel and he's an angel with spirtual based powers. IDK I know that on Amazo's origin its his ability to copy the cells of his opponents that gives him their powers. He really shouldnt be able to do spiritual based stuff given that it isn't in his design.

Prep-Man
Professor Izo said he can copy ANY ability, so it's in his design.

quanchi112
Professor Izo said he can copy ANY ability, so it's in his design. Scan ?

Uriel005
Professor Izo said he can copy ANY ability, so it's in his design.
Actually no... I'll look for the scans but what allows him to copy powers is by copying the cells of the superheroes that enable them their powers/intelligence/other miscellaneous effects. Technically he shouldn't be able to copy any magic that can't be done by the average person invoking the correct deities/performing the correct ritual to enact the magic.

Lord Feron

Most will die or barely Survive and as a whole will be in absolutely be in any shape to threaten galactus. Also i believe Galactus could just let off a couple blast of such force or greater and completely annihilate them.

"Oh shit, your still breathing, impressive but good bye" KABLAMO!!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
Actually no... I'll look for the scans but what allows him to copy powers is by copying the cells of the superheroes that enable them their powers/intelligence/other miscellaneous effects. Technically he shouldn't be able to copy any magic that can't be done by the average person invoking the correct deities/performing the correct ritual to enact the magic.

He has before, so no.

TheTyrant
Yet Adam still ripped his head off.

Prep-Man
We're talking peak Amazo, though.

TheTyrant
Izo said that Peak Amazo could copy any powers because of his design?

Prep-Man
Yes. I don't think he's ever failed to copy anything. He's copied the Lasso, divine/magical abilities, and even the artifact, Worlogog. So, if someone can show me what he's failed to copy, I'll concede. magic/spiritual abilities or even cosmic like Galactus shouldn't be a problem.

TheTyrant
Yes. I don't think he's ever failed to copy anything. He's copied the Lasso, divine/magical abilities, and even the artifact, Worlogog. So, if someone can show me what he's failed to copy, I'll concede. magic/spiritual abilities or even cosmic like Galactus shouldn't be a problem.

Black Adam? Kid Amazo?

Prep-Man
Some versions of Amazo are only able to copy the JLA. If he can copy someone like WW/Captain Marvel, then he'd be able to copy BA as well.

TheTyrant
Some versions of Amazo are only able to copy the JLA. If he can copy someone like WW/Captain Marvel, then he'd be able to copy BA as well.

There are different models of Amazo or just one Amazo with varied showings and capabilities?

Prep-Man
Different models.

Uriel005
Different models. I believe its the same one. I still stand by the idea that his origin should prevent him from absorbing mystic based powers unless they can be learned by normal people and Spiritual based powers should be out of the question there is nothing his cells can copy.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
I believe its the same one. I still stand by the idea that his origin should prevent him from absorbing mystic based powers unless they can be learned by normal people and Spiritual based powers should be out of the question there is nothing his cells can copy.

But Peak Amazo has done so, so it's not out of the realm. And he's also copied the GL ring, which is the emotional spectrum.

Uriel005
But Peak Amazo has done so, so it's not out of the realm. And he's also copied the GL ring, which is the emotional spectrum. I know and I wish they would explain it because his origin expressly states that he does it by copying cells. It's an unexplained bleh as far as I'm aware if anyone could provide scans as to how he does it for tech magic or spiritual powers I'd appreciate it.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Most will die or barely Survive and as a whole will be in absolutely be in any shape to threaten galactus. Also i believe Galactus could just let off a couple blast of such force or greater and completely annihilate them.

"Oh shit, your still breathing, impressive but good bye" KABLAMO!!

Zoom would dodge it.
Superboy-prime and Monarch could tank it, but neither would really need to considering the speed and teleportation abilities.
Amazo would have all of their abilities by this point combined with the standard powers of the JLA, and possibly Galactus himself; so whatever they can do, he can.
Darkseid is Darkseid, knowing him, he'd probably teleport out of of the path of the blast because he anticipated it.

Either way, this won't be a blast fest DBZ-like fight. There will more than likely be time, energy, and matter manip combined with insane tech and brute force. Either way, they have a very good chance.

Sirius77
Oh yeah, and here's Amazo copying Zatanna's powers and the Firestorm matrix simultameously.

http://img244.imageshack.us/f/amazo9tp6.jpg/

Here's Amazo copying Zatanna's powers in another comic.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/am7-1.jpg

These are both from the respect thread.

Apparently the powers that he copies are not contingent on a specific source. This is indicated by the fact that he was able to copy the powers of Zatanna (magic) and Firestorm (an elemental) As long as it's power, he can absorb it. There was even an instance where he absorbed emotions to experience humanity lol. If he can copy elementals, and emotions, I don't really see there being a limit tbh.

EDIT.

TheLordofMurder
Galactus every single time; and as per forum rules, no PIS!???

Galactus slaughters them without effort...

Prep-Man
Oh yeah, and here's Amazo copying Zatanna's powers and the Firestorm matrix simultameously.

http://img244.imageshack.us/f/amazo9tp6.jpg/

Here's Amazo copying Zatanna's powers in another comic.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/am7-1.jpg

These are both from the respect thread.

Apparently the powers that he copies are not contingent on a specific source. This is indicated by the fact that he was able to copy the powers of Zatanna (magic) and Firestorm (an elemental) As long as it's power, he can absorb it. There was even an instance where he absorbed emotions to experience humanity lol. If he can copy elementals, and emotions, I don't really see there being a limit tbh.

EDIT.

The emotion thing was in hourman's series.q

Uriel005
The emotion thing was in hourman's series.q ok i get that he can do it but when did he get the upgrade to do so. His power was always based on cell copy as far as I'm aware. When did he suddenly get the ability to copy more abstract abilities. Mind you I'm basing this on his original design by Izo. Could someone please post a scan explaining his ability to copy nonphysical abilities like mental capability strength speed/things explained by extraterrestrial biology. I still don't get how he's going from copying cell structure and patterns to mystic arts and other nonphysical based abilities.

Sirius77
He copied Zatanna's power way back in the day if I recall...

Uriel005
He copied Zatanna's power way back in the day if I recall... yes i understand that but how did he do it his powers come from copying biology to get and improve powers where did he receive the upgrade to copy the nonphysical.

Prep-Man
I guess he's always had the ability to do so.

Uriel005
I guess he's always had the ability to do so. Here take a look I could be interpreting it wrong but I think how his powers are supposed to work is that he copies the biology of his target.
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/c/c2/Amazo_003.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/a/a5/Amazo_004.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/9/9c/Amazo_006.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.