Luke Cage vs Misty Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules

Sin I AM
you do know she's not durable enough.............spite

King Castle
against Luke... shifty

you're a blond arent you?

Sin I AM
at the moment yes....but its just dye sweetie

what level MA skill is Misty? Ive been reading IF for awhile now and only seem to get tidbits of romantic bs from her appearances...i know she's supposed to be skilled to a degree, and LC often gets his ass handed to him by rand so where is he MS at? Oh and since her arm is too inconsistent, i really havent put it in the equation yet...

King Castle
not sure where her MA stacks at other then Olympic mid tier enough to fight thugs....

lvl 3 to 4.. at the most.

same ballpark as Luke just different styles...

its why i made this thread to see what ppl think.

did you get the purple heart?

Sin I AM
naw, the purple heart is just nice name for the Taliban Markmanship Award, i never want that honor

Id give her a slight h2h edge since luke is more of a brawler, a bad one at that, depending on which upgrade her arm has this week will probably turn the tide, but he wins more often than not, just too durable and strong

King Castle
curious to see what you look like since you brought it up last time about some posters having seen you..

i was also thinking it depends on her arm of the week..

really disappointed with the inconsistency of marvel this past decade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.