Colossus Thing Bane Tug OF war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Colossus and thing

Vs

100 Banes

CosmicComet
Colossus and Thing.

Silent Master
Team Thing wins.

CosmicComet
It's team Colossus, since he's better.

Silent Master
At following orders, which Ben will give.

Black bolt z
Either solo.

Bane fails.

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Uriel005
bane is a 10 tonner... colossus 100-125 as far as I'm aware and Thing is 85-100. 100x10= 1000 even maxed 125+100=225 how is Colossus and Thing going to win a tug of war. even with 50 bane's

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm

StiltmanFTW
Bane isn't a 10 tonner. And even if he were, he still wouldn't be able to hurt either of them.

The Pict
Bane isn't a 10 tonner. And even if he were, he still wouldn't be able to hurt either of them.

They aren't fighting.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Pict
They aren't fighting.

Oh, tug of war embarrasment facepalm @me now.

Current versions of Rasputin and Grimm are above Class 100. Bane? He doesn't even have Venom now. Spite...

The Nuul
Fail thread.

KingD19
Thing and or Colossus just stand there and hold the rope, while the 100 Banes pull and pull until they tire themselves out. Then they yank on the rope and send them flying.

While this is happening the other is off...saving the world or something.

rougeredmage
how much do the thing and colosus weigh combined? bane stands no chance

juggernaut74
Originally posted by CosmicComet
It's team Colossus, since he's better.

ankur29

thumb up

prob 2-3 tons max

thing and colossus ftw

SamZED
Originally posted by Silent Master
At following orders, which Ben will give. With his only order being "You must save me Clossus as you're 10 better than me!". stick out tongue

Silent Master
Ben has such a great sense of humor.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Uriel005
bane is a 10 tonner... colossus 100-125 as far as I'm aware and Thing is 85-100. 100x10= 1000 even maxed 125+100=225 how is Colossus and Thing going to win a tug of war. even with 50 bane's

You probably wanted to say 2 tons

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Colossus and thing

Vs

100 Banes

Spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.