heres an idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InfernoJG95
star wars episode III should of been in 2 parts. pretty much it would span 6 years in star wars time. first part would involve the clone wars and the start of anakins descent to the dark side and at the end anakin comes back to see padme for a break from war and they go to bed "hint hint" second part anakin and obi wan are fighting in the closing days of the clone wars. same plot from episode III pretty much. this would of introduced assajj ventress and durge. we can get yoda and palpatines fight out of the way and then boom. obi wan and anakin have an long fight. not just 9 minutes. im talking hour long fight. no skipping off to other scenes. just concentrates on them two.

Sith Master X
Let me save this thread from the next 20 comments: smile

"Oh, they should have started the prequel's timeline with Episode II."

There.

Yeah, Episode III should have been longer than what it was. Two parts could have been cool, but then you'd have everyone whining about how Lucas is only doing two parts so he can make more cash, and people would still cry about it anyway.

queeq
The whole 3-part PT should have been about ROTS.

InfernoJG95
indeed. i would love to see an 2 hour fight of anakin and obi wan

InfernoJG95
so gentlemen we are agreed in that rots should of been in two parts. good lets have tea and go hunting

queeq
Hunt who? Lucas?

InfernoJG95
no way......ummmmmm stormtroopers

queeq
Ah... err.... okay...

InfernoJG95
I'm insane don't worry I have 5 bodies in my garden big grin

queeq
No worries... none at all..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.