Chronicles of Narnia Sub Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' Well,with 7 or 8 movies apparently coming looks like this is going to be a lengthy movie series as long as it keeps selling at the box office and making money,So why not give it it's own forum? Surely we dont need the ''Matrix'' forum anymore as them movies died ages ago,so why not replace it with this?

erm I should of made a poll,but damn it,I forgot ,and now it wont let me,so if a mod could do this for me,it would be appreciated and will give everyone a better idea if this is a good idea or a bad one.

Impediment
Sounds like a bad idea to me. The Movie Discussion Forum is adequate for any and all Narnia movie discussion. Also, I'm still campaigning for a mass forum merge to get rid of all these needless and dead sub-forums.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
Sounds like a bad idea to me. The Movie Discussion Forum is adequate for any and all Narnia movie discussion. Also, I'm still campaigning for a mass forum merge to get rid of all these needless and dead sub-forums.

Indeed.

The Narnia discussions are not very lengthy prolific.

However, I think K.Diddy's idea is that more members will come to KMC due to our discussions over these films and giving those new members a specific place to go for that discussion may help keep those new comers. Also, if I am to assume that K.Diddy is really smart, he is wanting to increase the number of hits for Narnia on KMC so that more people will come to KMC when they search for Narnia (creating a new sub-forum will result in more hits. The more times "narnia" or things related to it are mentioned, the better. K.Diddy is probably counting on the multiple thread creations to facilitate that hit count increase.)

It's a gamble and probably will not result in any more than 10 new members. However, it could result in well over 200 new members if optimized per the suggestion (depending on the gamble for how wel the movies will do.)

K.Diddy
Originally posted by dadudemon

However, I think K.Diddy's idea is that more members will come to KMC due to our discussions over these films and giving those new members a specific place to go for that discussion may help keep those new comers. Also, if I am to assume that K.Diddy is really smart, he is wanting to increase the number of hits for Narnia on KMC so that more people will come to KMC when they search for Narnia (creating a new sub-forum will result in more hits. The more times "narnia" or things related to it are mentioned, the better. K.Diddy is probably counting on the multiple thread creations to facilitate that hit count increase.)

yes

Impediment
Is the Narnia franchise that popular? I've only seen the first film.

Kaibs
Well the third film is out. And there are those people who liked the books as well. There's like 7 of them. They're pretty damn popular.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kaibs
Well the third film is out. And there are those people who liked the books as well. There's like 7 of them. They're pretty damn popular.

yeah, i've read all the novels in order as well as out of order, i've seen the movies as well..

The Nuul
Originally posted by Impediment

thumb up

The Nuul
GB has 5 sacks today!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/Dance.gif

King of Anglia
What a gay request.

Nice to see Bruce still has awful taste, as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.