Superman vs 30 X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat

keiththegreat

Parmaniac
Jubilee solos

The Nuul
Uh ah... Dust solos.

LOL @ lowballing Suspes.

Stoic
Just for the sake of this thread. For every scan that you used to discredit Superman, he has dozens that to give him credit. Sometimes the plot dictates, that the hero must be taken by surprise. In one of your scans, the writer completely ignores Superman's super hearing, and to this end has him being blasted by an Ironman reject.

Superman should be able to take the majority of the mutants that you placed against him, but he would have as hard a time as any against Xavier, or Emma's telepathy. This should not be a stepping stone to make Superman appear to be the new scrub on the block, but to show that all characters have a few weaknesses.

MrMind
wow, people on this sites really are bunch of superman haters, lowballing superman at it's finest

The Nuul
Yeah, this board hates Supes.

Mags can beat Supes but not Glads.... laughing

MrMind
there's a superman disrespect thread in this site for god sake. what did big blue do to you guys

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yeah, this board hates Supes. I do but I don't discredit him in threads though.

The Nuul
No theres not, disrespect threads are not allowed.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by MrMind
there's a superman disrespect thread in this site for god sake. what did big blue do to you guys Superman has his lovers and haters like any character. He has had a lot of fanboys too. Maybe lately people have given him a grind (I suppose, haven't really paid any attention) but that's like any character.

Spider-Man is weak against MA is a good example.

Colossus-Big C
Team wins 10/10

Parmaniac
As a rule of thumb:

The more popular a character is the more lovers/haters he got.

MrMind
No theres not, disrespect threads are not allowed.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t541852.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t477137.html roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
^Stop picking on Nuul. That's mean.Originally posted by Parmaniac
As a rule of thumb:

The more popular a character is the more lovers/haters he got. Isn't that true with anything in life?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Isn't that true with anything in life? KMC is a parallel universe.

MrMind
Superman has his lovers and haters like any character. He has had a lot of fanboys too. Maybe lately people have given him a grind (I suppose, haven't really paid any attention) but that's like any character.

Spider-Man is weak against MA is a good example.
nah, this site in general is bias against dc, especially superman. there's definitely more superman haters here than superman fanboys

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Parmaniac
KMC is a parallel universe. Hey I had a lot of haters too, read my profile and those ihatecmaster threads.

Hate is really suppressed love.Originally posted by MrMind
nah, this site in general is bias against dc, especially superman. there's definitely more superman haters here than superman fanboys You haven't been here as long so you wouldn't know the trend. There are many people who would say he wins in everything.

Look at the cross genres, every section will have their bias.

The Nuul
^Stop picking on Nuul. That's mean.Isn't that true with anything in life?

Both of them are trolls anways, those threads are locked.

Parmaniac
Don't make Nuul angry, you won't like him when he's angry.

MrMind
You haven't been here as long so you wouldn't know the trend. There are many people who would say he wins in everything.

Look at the cross genres, every section will have their bias.
hmm...........but I read lots of thread here. and I compare this site with other comic book battle forums, IMO there's bias against superman here

Both of them are trolls anways, those threads are locked.
you mad?

keiththegreat
There's worse ways to low ball him than those scans. Like in the New krypton saga, where 100,000 Supermans (kryptonians) get killed by the forces of earth.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by keiththegreat
There's worse ways to low ball him than those scans. Like in the New krypton saga, where 100,000 Supermans (kryptonians) get killed by the forces of earth. Or when captain marvels magic knocked out 10,000 kryptoinians while holding back

MrMind
There's worse ways to low ball him than those scans. Like in the New krypton saga, where 100,000 Supermans (kryptonians) get killed by the forces of earth.
in war of superman? it's 73000 krytonians. and they die because luthor tells Rao to turn the sun red. and red sun makes kryptonians human hence they can't survive in space. that has nothing to do with power level sad

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Or when captain marvels magic knocked out 10,000 kryptoinians while holding back

That's what's so funny about Superman fanboys. Every fight is basically, Superman speed blitzes 1 million times faster than his opponent can think and hits them with 10,000 planet busting punches before they can react. Except that NEVER happens.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by MrMind
in war of superman? it's 73000 krytonians. and they die because luthor tells Rao to turn the sun red. and red sun makes kryptonians human hence they can't survive in space. that has nothing to do with power level sad

But they killed 100,000 TOTAL. 20,000 died in the explosion on the planet. Also, a small band of heroes was doing some major damage to them before that. And then Lex Luthor captured Superman in that same saga and could have killed him.

D_Dude1210
I dunno, don't know that many ppl who actually directly hate Superman specifically as a character.

Debates here are mostly DC vs Marvel than it is directly about/against one character.

I DO know quite a few that wank Supes pretty hard, but not by more ppl than any other established character in KMC.

In my experience,there are actually more ppl in KMC who love/hate Thanos than Supes, tbh.

MrMind
But they killed 100,000 TOTAL. 20,000 died in the explosion on the planet. Also, a small band of heroes was doing some major damage to them before that. And then Lex Luthor captured Superman in that same saga and could have killed him.
when did luthor captured superman? and really how can any of this low-balling superman, I mean just in the same saga he defeated zod in a epic battle in metropolis.

carver9
Magneto solos.

-Pr-
Obvious troll is obvious. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.