DP Tyrant vs Current Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This is current "skyfather lvl" Hulk.

Who wins

The Nuul
DP Tyrant stomps.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
DP Tyrant stomps.

This is obviously a spite thread.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
This is obviously a spite thread. How is this spite when current Hulk is considered by many on KMC to be at least Trans lvl, his punched cause tidal waves, TIDAL WAVES, can DP Tyrant do that

D_Dude1210
Def spite.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
How is this spite when current Hulk is considered by many on KMC to be at least Trans lvl, his punched cause tidal waves, TIDAL WAVES, can DP Tyrant do that Its obviously a spite thread.

And even if he is trans(which he isn't)DP tyrant should still stomp him.

celeyhyga17
How is this spite when current Hulk is considered by many on KMC to be at least Trans lvl, his punched cause tidal waves, TIDAL WAVES, can DP Tyrant do that

Galactus himself said their confrontation would destroy galaxies..

Nihilist
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Galactus himself said their confrontation would destroy galaxies.. irrc the only time galaxies been destroyed was mentioned by Thanos when talking about Full power Tyrants fight with Galactus

Stoic
Galactus spoke to Tyrant after his loss of power, and stated that a battle between the two would have laid waste to the galaxy.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Stoic
Galactus spoke to Tyrant after his loss of power, and stated that a battle between the two would have laid waste to the galaxy. k, sounds like hyperbole. DP Tyrant never looked like he had that type of power when he battled either of the 2 teams or Thanos.

Black bolt z
k, sounds like hyperbole. DP Tyrant never looked like he had that type of power when he battled either of the 2 teams or Thanos. Hulk would lose to the team that DP tyrant stomped and to thanos whom he also stomped.

Like I said this is a spite thread.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Hulk would lose to the team that DP tyrant stomped and to thanos whom he also stomped.

Like I said this is a spite thread. You're opinion means nothing you troll, you have more posts in just over six months than most do in 2 to 3 years go spam else where.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Stoic
Galactus spoke to Tyrant after his loss of power, and stated that a battle between the two would have laid waste to the galaxy.

Ok that's cool. But if they stepped on a tectonic plate with just their pinky toe, would they threaten the entire Earth?

I think not!

Black bolt z
You're opinion means nothing you troll, you have more posts in just over six months than most do in 2 to 3 years go spam else where. Still a spite/bait thread.

The Nuul
Since my threads got closed this one should be also.

Bouboumaster
How is this spite when current Hulk is considered by many on KMC to be at least Trans lvl, his punched cause tidal waves, TIDAL WAVES, can DP Tyrant do that

Bait thread, much?

Also, Tyrant wedgie the shit out of Hulk, before grounding him, like he did to Surfer, to Gladiator, to Beta Ray Bill, etc.

Hey, btw! Tyrant would be an AWESOME villain for the Annihilators!

carver9
Bait thread. Nihilst... you are better than this... stop making bait threads because you dislike the hulk. I don't understand some of you all. This is some childish sh**.

Colossus-Big C
wait till hulk thunder claps a galaxy away

zopzop
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Bait thread, much?

Also, Tyrant wedgie the shit out of Hulk, before grounding him, like he did to Surfer, to Gladiator, to Beta Ray Bill, etc.

Huh? How is it a bait thread? WWH stomped the crap out of every hero on the planet without breaking a sweat. He even pummeled Sentry into a bloody pulp. His footstomp threatened the entire northeast of the US.

PS I think WWH would also stomp that team DP Tyrant took on, it would just be a little harder for him.

Annihilators? You mean Nova, BRB, Quasar, Glads, Ronan, and the Surfer? PIS/CIS off, he's slaughter them as easily as he did Surfer/Morg/Jack/Terrax/Glads/BRB.

Back on topic, DP Tyrant wins but barely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.