Respect the Maximums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN-OSB1Rcbc Plz be sure to post some scans if you have em. smile

Damborgson
Viking knocks superman out

Damborgson
Viking is also able to cut superman because of his axes magic properties. The Hornet also causes some pain by flying into supermans ear and starting to grow.

Damborgson
The Maximums

Damborgson
Maximums full team

Damborgson
Another cool pic of the maximums haha.

Damborgson
Monster Launches Superman

Damborgson
Viking freezes superman and batman

Damborgson
batman vs wolven

Damborgson
continued

Damborgson
conclusion

chilled monkey
No offence to the thread makers, but this is clearly a parody of the Avengers. I admit I don't know the context, but it doesn't seem right to me.

Damborgson
Originally posted by chilled monkey
No offence to the thread makers, but this is clearly a parody of the Avengers. I admit I don't know the context, but it doesn't seem right to me. No your right. It is very much a parody. Still they look kinda cool and have some decent moments so i gave em some props. stick out tongue

Damborgson
viking sketch

Damborgson
P.s. for all who think this sucks lol, im am just gonna upload a bunch more scans then re do it and make a real good one. wink

Damborgson
the second page of batman vs wolven

dmills
I like it. Try uploading your scans to an place like Photobucket or ImageShack. That way you can make thumbnail scans and group them together.

Damborgson
oh my gosh ihad kinda forgotten I made this. So i didnt see what you said until now. :O Yeah I definitely have a lot of work to do with this. I have way more scans but I just cant seem to find the time. Soon I will revamp it and make a good one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.