Superman vs Nova & Darkhawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules... i feel i might have to start elaborating on this since ppl seem to not know or completely ignore the rules...

Morals are on the character will act within his CIS and behave as he normally would. He will only know what the general public knows and use that information accordingly within his intellectual abilities...

Potential of Power is not indicative of Mastery of Power nor removes any self imposed limitation/restriction whether it's moral or for safety reasons to oneself or others.

this fight will start off on the Blue Side of the Moon..

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by King Castle
forum rules... i feel i might have to start elaborating on this since ppl seem to not know or completely ignore the rules...

Morals are on the character will act within his CIS and behave as he normally would. He will only know what the general public knows and use that information accordingly within his intellectual abilities...

Potential of Power is not indicative of Mastery of Power nor removes any self imposed limitation/restriction whether it's moral or for safety reasons to oneself or others.

this fight will start off on the Blue Side of the Moon..

This is an odd once since Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite and red solar energy. Now in a neutral universe would the datasong be able to tell Darkhawk about these weaknesses. Also, I wonder if Wondermind can scan Superman for the weaknesses. Because if the team fines out, Nova might just stargate them all near a red sun to finish off Superman. If not, neither can out fight him by brute force but team is powerful enough to take this if they double team him with a mix of gravitmetric beams, shields, and heavy armor weaponry. Team would take this fight.

Bouboumaster
I think that Sups wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.