Blade vs Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Blade has standard gear.

1st fight Jubilee has her mutant power

2nd fight Jubilee has her current power and a sword.

the ninjak
Blade stomp!

srankmissingnin
Jubilee nukes him with her mutant powers but loses as a vampire.

the ninjak
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Jubilee nukes him with her mutant powers but loses as a vampire.

Hey Srank Happy New Year!

I haven't seen a pre Wanda Jubes nuke someone do you have scans?

Trackz
Jubilee gets shot

tideoftime
Blade in both: the first scenario due to superior speed/finesse, and the latter due to better experience.

Creshosk
Jubilee nukes him with her mutant powers but loses as a vampire. I think her own, what some would call, cis would prevent that.

She doesn't want to hurt anyone so usually holds back quite a bit.
Originally posted by Trackz
Jubilee gets shot Not from straight on with her powers, but if he gets behind her or flanks her, yeah.

I think with with the powers her cis prevents her. And she wasn't particularly impressive as a vampire, so Blade would win that round with ease.

chomperx9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Blade stomp! thumbsup

Q99
Being a vampire is hardly an advantage against Blade smile

Now, perhaps with her Wondra powersuit...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Q99
Being a vampire is hardly an advantage against Blade smile

Now, perhaps with her Wondra powersuit... Being a vampire isn't an advantage against Blade.

The form of Jubilee dies quickly against him.

Now Wondra with her gadgets and tech? That beats Blade.

juggernaut74
Doesn't Jubes has some sort of high level training? That mixed with her vampire abilities should be formidable.

Creshosk
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Doesn't Jubes has some sort of high level training? That mixed with her vampire abilities should be formidable. She's got olympic hopeful level gymnastics training that allows her to easily out manuver high ranking ninja and sheild agent level trained personel.

I suppose you could contribute her lack of display as a vampire to being blinded by rage at the time. But I'm still thinking that Blade would win.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Creshosk
I think her own, what some would call, cis would prevent that.

She doesn't want to hurt anyone so usually holds back quite a bit.
Not from straight on with her powers, but if he gets behind her or flanks her, yeah.

I think with with the powers her cis prevents her. And she wasn't particularly impressive as a vampire, so Blade would win that round with ease.

Perhaps "nuke" is too strong a word, but she doesn't need to level a city block or even a house to put down Blade. Even with CIS restraining her power to non-lethal levels she could still incapacitate Blade with one/two blasts.

Creshosk
Perhaps "nuke" is too strong a word, but she doesn't need to level a city block or even a house to put down Blade. Even with CIS restraining her power to non-lethal levels she could still incapacitate Blade with one/two blasts. It helps that they're in flat stadium setting, it means that she can't be flanked. And with the precision she had with her pafs she could destroy Blade's weaponry. And such close range explosions would more than likely knock him down. It's true that Circa gen x during the Wolverine as death time she was able to knowck death-wolverine on his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.