Marvel Earth vs Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
All of earth's heroes, villains, artifacts, and gods VS the rest of the 616 universe.

For this war, Marvel Earth is considered to include the Nine Worlds, and similar realms which appear to be exclusively connected with the planet Earth (like the realm of the Great Beasts)

No beings or items above cube being are allowed: so no infinity gems, no UN, no Galactus or Celestials, no HoM Wanda, full power Franklin, or Mad Jim Jaspers, etc.

Marvel Earth is led by a council consisting of Doom, Richards, Loki, Pym, Osborn, and Leader.

Marvel Universe is led by a council consisting of Thanos, Grand Master (I refuse to believe he is really dead), Contemplator, Mentor (of imperial guard), Mentor (Thanos' dad), and Rocket Raccoon.

Both sides get a week to prep, and this is a war, so it is a question of which team wins, not whether the planet earth is destroyed.

Who wins?

Utrigita
Goodbye Earth.

TheLordofMurder
Earth crushes them...

Odin gets the Destoyer, all of Marvel Earth get inside (which would include every single Skyfather and their entire pantheons plus Earths entire population), and the rest of the universe gets annihilated 10/10...

Space M ummy
If "marvel universe" includes the technarchy, then marvel earth is screwed 10/10.

Stall_19
Yeah, Earth loses. Nega bomb FTW!

Uriel005
Celestials ftw... That said Reality manipulators could pwn. so if we using things below Celestials MJJ FTW on his own CIS PIS off.

vansonbee
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Earth crushes them...

Odin gets the Destoyer, all of Marvel Earth get inside (which would include every single Skyfather and their entire pantheons plus Earths entire population), and the rest of the universe gets annihilated 10/10... Including the gods?

I thought they live on different realm

Black bolt z
The Earth team just creates a cloning machine. All 19 pantheons get cloned 100 times each/ So now you got 1900 pantheons of gods in the destroyer armor.

Don't deny this. Or Doom will get you.

Sin I AM
poor earth...and wtf is Osborne and Pym doing leading!!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sin I AM
poor earth...and wtf is Osborne and Pym doing leading!! Don't know abotu osborn...But Pym can now grow to abstract size.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Don't know abotu osborn...But Pym can now grow to abstract size.

what does that even mean? its an idiotic concept because if your an "abstract", "size" no longer matters...besides he still isnt a great leader....id rather follow doom

Simbon

Uriel005
Chaos King is from Japan even though its not his origin he is still part of Marvel Earth's Pantheon. So you would have to include glory too I think.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Uriel005
Chaos King is from Japan even though its not his origin he is still part of Marvel Earth's Pantheon. So you would have to include glory too I think. Nothing above cube being.

Uriel005
Nothing above cube being. Blasphemy Dr. Doom chair

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Uriel005
Blasphemy Dr. Doom chair Oh yeah thats Mean Doom isn't allowed mad

rotiart
Marvel universe 10/10.

The skrulls can copy any power now...
The shiar has gladiator his cousin and the starjammers...
The eternals from outside of earth cam do just as much damage...
Galactus has heralds floating around in space as well as guys like Ronan the accuser.
Sheer numbers says that without their greatest powers to assist them earth falls

D_Dude1210
what does that even mean? its an idiotic concept because if your an "abstract", "size" no longer matters...besides he still isnt a great leader....id rather follow doom

Tell that to Thanos, I hear that's why Death dumped him (see: Thanos Imperative). :P

the Darkone
Evil Molecule Man would give earth a hella of chance.

Colossus-Big C
earth wins.

think about it, all of earths heroes and all the powerful god and demon entities and people like dr doom, reed richards, scarlet witch, franklin richards pheonix, jaimie, hyperstorm, the high evolutionary.

these guys win with prep

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
earth wins.

think about it, all of earths heroes and all the powerful god and demon entities and people like dr doom, reed richards, scarlet witch, franklin richards pheonix, jaimie, hyperstorm, the high evolutionary.

these guys win with prep HE isn't on earth...

Nihilist
MU wins.

Colossus-Big C
HE isn't on earth... he currently is, he is on his way of creating an artificial Super God using Iron man, Thor, Silver surfer ,The Destroyer Armor, Galactus, and Celestial tech

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1595790-1104100180copy.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1595792-prv7401_pg3.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1595791-prv7401_pg4.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1595789-1289862937.jpg

Black bolt z
^

His home is on counter earth.

The Nuul
HE is not Earth based.

Can you mods please get rid of that big troll. No one is that dumb or stupid.

Nihilist
Another cover fail post

Colossus-Big C
^

His home is on counter earth. the beyonders(the real beyonders) took counter earth and placed it in there musuem, theres a new one created by reed richards iirc

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
HE is not Earth based.

Can you mods please get rid of that big troll. No one is that dumb or stupid. he is definitly earth based buddy....

The Nuul
HE doesnt operate on Earth. He used too

Oh look AM is apart of DC's Earth.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7347/738055monitoring004.th.jpg

Black bolt z
he is definitly earth based buddy.... Not at all.

Colossus-Big C
Not at all. he use to be a human..

Black bolt z
he use to be a human.. ANd he is not anymore.

And his is based on counter earth.

Sin I AM
its not like high evos going to be the deciding factor anyway....so does marvel earth get limbo and hell dimensions? negative zone?

WhiteWitchKing
The MU. They've got too much fodder and fire power. You're looking at galaxy wide empires like the Shi'ar and Kree. Then you've the Phalanx and Technarchy. The Universal Church of Truth, Badoon, Spartoi.

Thanos > Doom
Maximus > Leader
Grand Master >= Loki
Karnak > Osborn

I don't know who's left to handle Reed & Pym though. But it wouldn't really matter since the MU forces have far better resources at their disposal and with enough great minds to come put down the Earth forces.

The best asset the MU earth has are it's pantheons of gods and Molecule Man. The MU has Kubik, Shaper, and all other pantheon in the MU that's not from Earth. So yeah, pretty much the Earth is screwed.

Simbon
its not like high evos going to be the deciding factor anyway....so does marvel earth get limbo and hell dimensions? negative zone?

No, Earth only gets dimensions it has a unique relationship with -- so, for instance, great beasts live in their own dimension, but that dimension has a unique connection with earth (great beasts don't show up anywhere else), so earth gets the great beasts. I added this stipulation because without all the skyfathers earth doesn't have a prayer.

Deadline
Originally posted by rotiart
Sheer numbers says that without their greatest powers to assist them earth falls

Yea but earth isn't just earth but dimensions associated with earth eg Asagard, Olympus etc. You get a shitload of gods.

Shitbag
Shitbag wins cuz u comick book geeks are queer and hav no inteligentz.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Shitbag
Shitbag wins cuz u comick book geeks are queer and hav no inteligentz. If they don't why did you bother to look like a f*g and troll?

Irony much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.