Ronan vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

illadelph12
Apocalypse. Meme be damned. Particularly if he disarms Ronan. Then hilarity would ensue.

Ronan would make a good Horseman though.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by illadelph12
Apocalypse. Meme be damned. Particularly if he disarms Ronan. Then hilarity would ensue.

Ronan would make a good Horseman though. laughing out loud

Not at your post I just get the giggles thinking of Ronan as a horseman.

carver9
Apocalypse

jinzin
I like Apoc for this fight.... though.... er Ronan using all his powers to the best of their potential's kinda broken.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by jinzin
I like Apoc for this fight.... though.... er Ronan using all his powers to the best of their potential's kinda broken. butthurt?

jinzin
What the f**k?

Uhm..............
About?

Black bolt z
What the f**k?

Uhm..............
About? Didn't you complain about that with ODG for like 80 pages in the wolverine vs. Gamora thread?

Or was that srank?

jinzin
No complaints involved...

I think what was being argued was that Gamora was > Wolverine because she fought Ronan...

Which is when all his abilities came up.... a number of them he didn't use or didn't use effectively while fighting her.

It's like me claiming that Atomic skull's too much for Thor because he's T'd off on Supes a couple of time ignoring that Superman didn't use the majority of his powers or also ignoring the fact that what powers he did use were not being used effectively.

I wouldn't say me recognizing how powerful Ronan has the potential to be is some display of butt-hurt... confused

Not really sure HOW you came to that conclussion.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse.

Black bolt z
No complaints involved...

I think what was being argued was that Gamora was > Wolverine because she fought Ronan...

Which is when all his abilities came up.... a number of them he didn't use or didn't use effectively while fighting her.

It's like me claiming that Atomic skull's too much for Thor because he's T'd off on Supes a couple of time ignoring that Superman didn't use the majority of his powers or also ignoring the fact that what powers he did use were not being used effectively.

I wouldn't say me recognizing how powerful Ronan has the potential to be is some display of butt-hurt... confused

Not really sure HOW you came to that conclussion. Under the siuation it just seemed that way to me.

But water under the bridge.

jinzin
fair enough.... Not really what I was thinking about when I made my post in this thread though.

rotiart
Apocalypse... And lol at blackbolt for frigging trying to bring in stuff to a thread from another thread.

Q99
Yea, Apoc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.