Blade, Spiderman and Luke Cage vs Wolverine, Iron Fist and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
They have all their weapons.

Fight in the middle of New York. Streets are emptied of ppl so they're allowed to go all out w/o risk of collateral damage.

Morals on.

Black bolt z
T2

SamZED
Cage is gonna get gutted by Logan almost instantly. He doesnt have the speed. So now its 2 on 3. Team 2.

The Nuul
T2.

Logan takes Cage, Danny takes Peter and Wade takes Blade.

Juk3n
Originally posted by The Nuul
T2.

Logan takes Cage, Danny takes Peter and Wade takes Blade.

Pretty much, 2 uber healing factors on one team, and 2 guys who can potentially 1 shot a couple of the guys on team one.

marwash22
Didn't i see a scan that showed Wolverine saying he didn't even know if he could cut Cage?

The Nuul
No you didnt, thats not the picture you were looking at. Logan can hurt Cage.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by marwash22
Didn't i see a scan that showed Wolverine saying he didn't even know if he could cut Cage? I always thought there was a scan of
Wolverine saying: Indestructible Claws.
Cage: Inpierceable skin
or something like that.

SamZED
Logan's claws were used to make a surgery on Cage as far as I remember. He can cut him.

marwash22
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I always thought there was a scan of
or something like that. yeah, i think that's what i saw as well.

Basically, if Wolverine can cut cage, team 2 wins; if Wolverine can't cut Cage, team 1 wins... can someone settle this.

Mindset
Originally posted by SamZED
Logan's claws were used to make a surgery on Cage as far as I remember. He can cut him. Really, I don't remember that?

Trackz
or something like that. That wasn't cage, I remember that scan, Logan ended up cutting his eyes out or something.

StiltmanFTW
Cage saying: Unbreakable skin.
Wolverine: Unbreakable claws.
or something like that.

Fixed stick out tongue Re-read Secret Invasion. Wolverine was pretty convinced he could cut him up.

Uriel005
IF has instant kill moves now that don't rely on physically hurting his opponent. Chi kill for Cage. All 3 on team two out agility cage Blade gets taken out early on when he tries to sword fight wolverine as he cuts through his sword. Deadpool has better shooting feats than Blade if he wants it to turn shooty at any point. IF will IF Spidey to the moon.

jinzin
Wolverine diced him up good in that what if.. lol..

Adamantium instruments where used to perform surgery on Cage.. Wolverine should be able to make minced meat out of him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fixed stick out tongue Re-read Secret Invasion. Wolverine was pretty convinced he could cut him up. Ah! So it was in SI?

StiltmanFTW
Ah! So it was in SI?

Yep. Second issue.

Originally posted by Uriel005
IF has instant kill moves now that don't rely on physically hurting his opponent. Chi kill for Cage. All 3 on team two out agility cage Blade gets taken out early on when he tries to sword fight wolverine as he cuts through his sword. Deadpool has better shooting feats than Blade if he wants it to turn shooty at any point. IF will IF Spidey to the moon.

Current Blade has adamantium sword stick out tongue

Trackz
what accuracy feats does deadpool have?

Uriel005
Yep. Second issue.

Current Blade has adamantium sword stick out tongue when did that happenOriginally posted by Trackz
what accuracy feats does deadpool have?
check his respect page there are quite a few actually.

StiltmanFTW
when did that happen

In Captain Britain and MI: 13, I think.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/Bladeadamantiumodachi.jpg

^ Credit to snoop.

The Nuul
WOW! Blade has a AD sword. Wade has two of them, Logan has six and Danny just punches his head off.

StiltmanFTW
WOW! Blade has a AD sword. Wade has two of them, Logan has six and Danny just punches his head off.

Wait, DP's swords are made of adamantium now?

I'm with team two, too.

The Nuul
I thought they are? Havent read a DP comic in a while

StiltmanFTW
Not to my knowledge. He used to have super durable katanas, though. Or at least that's what DP fans say here stick out tongue

Trackz
when did that happen
check his respect page there are quite a few actually. It's kinda unorganized, are there any that immediately come to mind?

Trackz
I thought they are? Havent read a DP comic in a while hasn't been stated any where in his recent series

Uriel005
Originally posted by Trackz
It's kinda unorganized, are there any that immediately come to mind?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=509173&highlight=deadpool+respect+forumid%3A98

an updated one more organzied

Trackz
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=509173&highlight=deadpool+respect+forumid%3A98

an updated one more organzied check out Blade's accuracy feats, nothing that really puts deadpool above blade.

Mindset
Not to my knowledge. He used to have super durable katanas, though. Or at least that's what DP fans say here stick out tongue Durable enough to match Wolverine's claws without taking any damage.

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
Durable enough to match Wolverine's claws without taking any damage. Wolverine rarely cuts through peoples weapons for whatever reason, I can only remember a couple of instances where this happened.

Mindset
Cool, doesn't change anything I said.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
Durable enough to match Wolverine's claws without taking any damage.

It happens from time to time, it's called Plot Induced Stupidity stick out tongue

Mindset
Nah

SamZED
No guys, DP's current swords are nothig special. He was recently givven a katana that had half of Wade's soul in it. He could kill demons with it even, but I think DP either lost or sold it.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe he traded it for another submarine? laughing out loud

StyleTime
Spiderman needs better teammates. They are going to be down a person almost immediately if Wolverine goes for Cage first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.