Is it easy being a fan ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Is it easy being a fan of a movie or trilogy ?? e.g Harry potter star wars etc??

I find it hard becouse you have to know everything and everyone to be a hardcore fan. I would also rather watch a movie and move onto the next one .

what do you guys think ?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by coolmovies
Is it easy being a fan of a movie or trilogy ?? e.g Harry potter star wars etc??

I find it hard becouse you have to know everything and everyone to be a hardcore fan. I would also rather watch a movie and move onto the next one .

what do you guys think ?

ermm I dont really know what you are going on about,but I dont think anyone sets out to be a hardcore fan of a movie or trilogy,it just happens naturally,people see a movie or movies they like,so they watch them over and over,eventually after seeing them that many times they know every charecter and just about every line of the movie...... confused Hope that helps

Darth Martin
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1klTlbciqXY/Sia9DjH-MSI/AAAAAAAAAQM/kav8K9ovg_o/S692/James-Bond-Logo-Poster-C10053467.jpeg

Kinda hard not to be a fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.