Fury vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
Green Scar has landed in 238 marvel earth, days after the Fury has finished the other heroes... can he stop this killing cybot?

Fury
http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/11333/4cdf83113324162.jpg

vs

Current Hulk

http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/11348/772027113475985.jpg

don't worry Hulk wont have to face MJJ.... laughing

Parmaniac
no expression

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Parmaniac
no expression I know you think its a one sided spite.....But in favor of who... laughing

Lord_Talron
my memory is hazy, but wasnt fury a threat to mjj?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
my memory is hazy, but wasnt fury a threat to mjj? Yes.

Just ignore Nica.

FanBoy101
my memory is hazy, but wasnt fury a threat to mjj? Yes...but he is a flesh machine a cybot I think he could be damage with enough strenght...

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Yes...but he is a flesh machine a cybot I think he could be damage with enough strenght... of course he could be damaged with enough physical force. physical force > all if you ask me

FanBoy101
physical force > all if you ask me And Hulk is the strongest one there is... Happy Dance

Black bolt z
Originally posted by FanBoy101
And Hulk is the strongest one there is... Happy Dance Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes.

Just ignore Nica.

Nihilist
Fury in a massive stomp.

Galan007
Fury tanked the destruction of universe-238. So unless Hulk can generate >> universe-busting powa wif hiz fistz!!!, then he ain't doing shit here.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Galan007
Fury tanked the destruction of universe-238. So unless Hulk can generate >> universe-busting powa wif hiz fistz!!!, then he ain't doing shit here. where would you class the Fury? high heral level? Trans? Skyfather? Cosmic C?.... confused I want to ask because I want to make more threads with him but don't want to make them spite... sad

Galan007
Fury was an extremely intelligent cybot that could adapt to overcome almost any opponent (that's how it killed every single hero on it's world.) From a durability standpoint, it wasn't affected when universe-238 blew up in its face. It was also immune to 616 Jaspers' warping abilities, and ultimately found a way to beat him (though it expended almost all of its power in the process.)

Those are Fury's best feats... Classify it as you will.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
Fury in a massive stomp.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Galan007
Those are Fury's best feats... Classify it as you will. Thanks... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.