Wonder Man vs Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules....

fight starts off in NYC.

jinzin
Wondy.

King Castle
so we are now giving wonder Man a gender specific nick name? shifty
(sarcasm)

jinzin
Well he IS a hollywooder... stick out tongue

King Castle
can wonder man still grow or did they remove that power on panel? confused

jinzin
I don't know... He hasn't used it in years, but I don't think I ever read anything where it was removed.. that wouldn't make sense anyways has his ability to grow was directly related to his ionic makeup... confused

CosmicComet
Simon ftw

King Castle
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't know... He hasn't used it in years, but I don't think I ever read anything where it was removed.. that wouldn't make sense anyways has his ability to grow was directly related to his ionic makeup... confused i wish they combine it more.. most bio's i have seen dont have or acknowledge his growing powers which i find odd myself.

jinzin
*as... lol

Um yeah, well he didn't use it very often....

I can only remember one or two examples off the top of my head I think.

Kinda like how Spiderman can lock onto people from across New York using his Spidersense... One shot abilities don't usually get recognized...

Though I admit in Wondy's case it was special due to it being linked directly to his genetic makeup and superpowers.

*shrug*

King Castle
shouldnt it be impossible to ko an ion being with blunt force?
pretty sure Wonderman had his growing power when he 1st started off as the bad guy plus when he fought herc...

also how do you see Absorbing man winning?

jinzin
I have no idea..... I mean should someone made up of ions even be hurt?
Cause Splice hurt him with a blade to the face too... wtf?

And yeah I forgot about his classic appearances...

I don't think I DO see Absorbing Man taking this.. all I can think of is MK Spiderman when Ethan the super skrull just punched him across the state... Kinda see something similar happening here IMO.

The Nuul
Absorbing Man is too stupid, I wish they would make him smart again.

quanchi112
Absorbing Man wins.

King Castle
I have no idea..... I mean should someone made up of ions even be hurt?
Cause Splice hurt him with a blade to the face too... wtf?

And yeah I forgot about his classic appearances...

I don't think I DO see Absorbing Man taking this.. all I can think of is MK Spiderman when Ethan the super skrull just punched him across the state... Kinda see something similar happening here IMO. when he was with forceworks didnt he become unstable when he was ruptured and flew off into space to blow up?

also in the future avenger story he was also ripped in half and blew up.

shouldn't a knife or being punctured cause him to blow up?

Q99
I'd bet on Wonder Man, he's a smarter and more skilled fighter.

Kinda like how Spiderman can lock onto people from across New York using his Spidersense... One shot abilities don't usually get recognized...

Doesn't that require a spider-tracer?

SamZED
Yeah. Normally he can locate things with his ss within few miles tops. With spider tracer anywhere in the city.

King Castle
without the jobbing and massive PIS that clings to AM, AM should win...

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by King Castle
shouldnt it be impossible to ko an ion being with blunt force?
pretty sure Wonderman had his growing power when he 1st started off as the bad guy plus when he fought herc...

also how do you see Absorbing man winning? he didnt have it at the start. at least not before he died..

King Castle
i was pretty sure this version of Wonderman was able to grow back in the day when he was with lethal legion

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/AVNCLA009.jpg

tkitna
I havent picked up a Marvel comic since Sentry was offed, so i'm a bit in the dark. Has Marvel quit making Simon look like a chump recently? If not, AM wins it easily.

King Castle
were you upset that they killed sentry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.