World's Funniest Mxy vs. Maelstrom and Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Current CK thats uber strong and Maelstrom at his peak

vs.

World's funniest Mxy

Galan007
Mxy saves us all from the god awful storyline that is Chaos War by retconning Chaos King back into Mikaboshi.

As for Maelstrom: a smack over the head with a galaxy should take care of him. smile

rotiart
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy saves us all from the god awful storyline that is Chaos War by retconning Chaos King back into Mikaboshi.

As for Maelstrom: a smack over the head with a galaxy should take care of him. smile

Or drop maelstrom into a black hole.

Prep-Man
Mxy.

Lestov16
WF Mxy was equal to or above PR Beyonder. He's completely invincible and omnipotent

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
Or drop maelstrom into a black hole. That was a stupid way to kill him. I mean he could talk smack to galactus and nothing would happen but he gets killed by a black hole which surfer passes through with ease?

Just a stupid way to kill him.

Lord_Talron
mxy smile

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Lestov16
WF Mxy was equal to or above PR Beyonder. He's completely invincible and omnipotent
No.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Lord_Talron
name one thing they've done that mxy hasnt done for a harmless laugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
name one thing they've done that mxy hasnt done for a harmless laugh Tanking an ig blast. I think either the ig or Mael here would own Mxy.

Omega Vision
Mxy rather easily.

He gives Pak a heart attack and prevents him from ever writing shit again.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Mxy rather easily.

He gives Pak a heart attack and prevents him from ever writing shit again. this.

oh good one quan, you are right, mxy has never beaten the ig. oh yea because its part of a different company's stories. smile

Colossus-Big C
mxy had crazy feats

quanchi112
this.

oh good one quan, you are right, mxy has never beaten the ig. oh yea because its part of a different company's stories. smile I don't think he can beat the ig nor Mael at his peak.

Lord_Talron
and i think he can. so there.

quanchi112
and i think he can. so there. Ok, I guess we disagree so nothing unusual here.

Lord_Talron
ha-jam

TheTyrant
It's World's Funnest, not World's Funniest.

AlmightyKfish
Mxy stomps.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't think he can beat the ig nor Mael at his peak. IG isn't in this thread smileOriginally posted by TheTyrant
It's World's Funnest, not World's Funniest. It is...?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007

As for Maelstrom: a smack over the head with a galaxy should take care of him. smile thumb up

SquallX
Tanking an ig blast. I think either the ig or Mael here would own Mxy.

-Mxy took a blast from Ultimator and was just fine.
-He destroyed the Phantom Zone from the inside, something that's suppose to be impossible.
-Destroy the 5th dimension, and all the other Imps that resides there.
-Destroyed 51 out of the 52 universes in the DCU.
-Snap his fingers and resetted everything, just because he was bored.
-Created his version of Doomsday, gave away all of his powers, then have Doomsday killed him, only to be resurrected, because he's not not allowed to die.
-Trick the ultimator, and put him into an eternal Sleep.

Yeah, the IG, or Mael really is too much for Mxy.
That was sarcasm by the way.

Also everything I've listed were done by a weaker version of Mxy.

Lord_Talron
laughing out loud pwnt.

SquallX
laughing out loud pwnt.

The thing is, I'm tired of the same crap in debates regarding Dc/Marvel threads.

Most people regards the IG as the end all debates, when there's artifacts that are even better than that.

rotiart
Originally posted by SquallX
The thing is, I'm tired of the same crap in debates regarding Dc/Marvel threads.

Most people regards the IG as the end all debates, when there's artifacts that are even better than that.

What would beat a showing of thoti? Which I think is better then the ig... Not including myx because he isn't an artifact...

Black bolt z
What would beat a showing of thoti? Which I think is better then the ig... Not including myx because he isn't an artifact... Mabye PR beyonder...Mxy...can't think of much else.

rotiart
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mabye PR beyonder...Mxy...can't think of much else.

Again artifacts... Not entities or abstracts.

Black bolt z
Again artifacts... Not entities or abstracts. Sorry....Cosmic armor supes mabye(the cosmic armor would be the artifact)...probably not the miracle machine.

I think thats it.

TheTyrant

Black bolt z

TheTyrant
Yeah iPhone changed it.

SquallX
What would beat a showing of thoti? Which I think is better then the ig... Not including myx because he isn't an artifact...

HOTU is different from the IG.

Artifacts that are more powerful than the IG.
-Cosmic Armor Superman
-Miracle Machine
-GodWave
-In In-complete Warlogog, did more than what the IG ever did.
-The Helmet of Fate being wielded by Kent Nelson.

rotiart
HOTU is different from the IG.

Artifacts that are more powerful than the IG.
-Cosmic Armor Superman
-Miracle Machine
-GodWave
-In In-complete Warlogog, did more than what the IG ever did.
-The Helmet of Fate being wielded by Kent Nelson.

Interesting that you don't consider thoti a kind of artifact. It was a source of energy that even those aliens used to turn Akhenaten to a godlike being.

Not arguing with the opinion. And I think people some people give the ig the feats of nemesis... During that crossover story arc to explain their power level standings...

SquallX
Interesting that you don't consider thoti a kind of artifact. It was a source of energy that even those aliens used to turn Akhenaten to a godlike being.

Not arguing with the opinion. And I think people some people give the ig the feats of nemesis... During that crossover story arc to explain their power level standings...

That was my fault, i taught you meant HOTU.

quanchi112
-Mxy took a blast from Ultimator and was just fine.
-He destroyed the Phantom Zone from the inside, something that's suppose to be impossible.
-Destroy the 5th dimension, and all the other Imps that resides there.
-Destroyed 51 out of the 52 universes in the DCU.
-Snap his fingers and resetted everything, just because he was bored.
-Created his version of Doomsday, gave away all of his powers, then have Doomsday killed him, only to be resurrected, because he's not not allowed to die.
-Trick the ultimator, and put him into an eternal Sleep.

Yeah, the IG, or Mael really is too much for Mxy.
That was sarcasm by the way.

Also everything I've listed were done by a weaker version of Mxy. I've seen far less beat him and with Mael's anomalous powers or the ig's mind or soul manipulation he is defeated before he even knows what hit him. There's other ways of fighting him directly than pure power, sport.

SquallX
I've seen far less beat him and with Mael's anomalous powers or the ig's mind or soul manipulation he is defeated before he even knows what hit him. There's other ways of fighting him directly than pure power, sport.

Do you even know who MXy is. He doesn't fight, he has fun. His a trickster by nature.

He once said the reason he acts like that is because immortality would be boring if he was serious.

Also you know him saying his name backward thing, that's a rule he imposed on himself to make life interesting, and to actually gives Superman a chance.

Mxy is so powerful that the writers actually made him leaves the comic, and come to the real world, both him, and Bat-Mite. He only left because he found it weird.

In Kingdom Come he was so piss at all the fighting that his voice alone was destroying that universe.

So i know what i'am talking about. Soul, or mind **** won't work on him, because he's part of the Anti Life Equation, and part of the Source, Unless that was retconned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
IG isn't in this thread smile It is...? I never said it was.

Do you even know who MXy is. He doesn't fight, he has fun. His a trickster by nature.

He once said the reason he acts like that is because immortality would be boring if he was serious.

Also you know him saying his name backward thing, that's a rule he imposed on himself to make life interesting, and to actually gives Superman a chance.

Mxy is so powerful that the writers actually made him leaves the comic, and come to the real world, both him, and Bat-Mite. He only left because he found it weird.

In Kingdom Come he was so piss at all the fighting that his voice alone was destroying that universe.

So i know what i'am talking about. Soul, or mind **** won't work on him, because he's part of the Anti Life Equation, and part of the Source, Unless that was retconned. Yes, thanks for pointing that out so he gets defeated before he gets serious. I also think it's in character for him to play around too much and this is why he always gets defeated.

False, we've seen annataz actually depower him and sap his will alone proving these gems would easily pwn him. he was also oneshotted by Gog in the kingdom.

Mxy was also petrified by superboy prime even after he went back to his home dimension after he was kidnapped.

Mael defeats him before he even takes this seriously imo.

Prep-Man
Mxy.

SquallX
I never said it was.

Yes, thanks for pointing that out so he gets defeated before he gets serious. I also think it's in character for him to play around too much and this is why he always gets defeated.

False, we've seen annataz actually depower him and sap his will alone proving these gems would easily pwn him. he was also oneshotted by Gog in the kingdom.

Mxy was also petrified by superboy prime even after he went back to his home dimension after he was kidnapped.

Mael defeats him before he even takes this seriously imo.

You're not paying attention. So here it is.

1. He plays around for the hell of it. When serious, he destroyed the Phantom Zone from the inside. He destroyed the 5th dimension, the same dimension were the other 5th dimension imps live. Then he destroys 51 out of the 52 universe. Then he snap his fingers and fixed everything. He told Superman that's what would happen if he was serious all the time.

2. Ever heard of PIS. So if that's you're mind set, then i can claim Galactus nothing but a big pussy, because no matter how powerful he is, 4 measly humans kick his ass every time he tries to eat Earth.

3. Read my second post. Also Mxy close everything because he knew something even worse was about to happen. it's been proven that Mxy sometimes knows when there's a crisis.

4. Mael get his handed to him, then Galactus, and i'll trow you boy Thanos just for the hell of it. smile

quanchi112
You're not paying attention. So here it is.

1. He plays around for the hell of it. When serious, he destroyed the Phantom Zone from the inside. He destroyed the 5th dimension, the same dimension were the other 5th dimension imps live. Then he destroys 51 out of the 52 universe. Then he snap his fingers and fixed everything. He told Superman that's what would happen if he was serious all the time.

2. Ever heard of PIS. So if that's you're mind set, then i can claim Galactus nothing but a big pussy, because no matter how powerful he is, 4 measly humans kick his ass every time he tries to eat Earth.

3. Read my second post. Also Mxy close everything because he knew something even worse was about to happen. it's been proven that Mxy sometimes knows when there's a crisis.

4. Mael get his handed to him, then Galactus, and i'll trow you boy Thanos just for the hell of it. smile 1.He doesn't do so right out of the gate and would be defeated before that occurred.

2.You can use Galactus losing I don't ignore showings either like you seem more than willing to do. I just proved my tactics I claimed worked from a lower level mage yet you claimed the ig couldn't do so. O proved you wrong.

3.Irrelevant.

4.Nah, Mael tanked an ig blast and Mxy isn't know to go for broke right out of the gate so he loses before he even starts to get serious.

Sirius77
Myx stomps without much effort.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Myx stomps without much effort. Not in character for him to do so.

Lord_Talron
not in character for him to do things without effort? ok...

quanchi112
not in character for him to do things without effort? ok... No, it's not in character for him to try to kill someone without joking or screwing around. It's what gets him killed or defeated most of the time.

Galan007

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Badabing
Let's just clear a few things up. Galan, and others, had the wrong idea about the 10/10 system. It's a common mistake. Bringing that up has nothing to do about the debate at hand. About the rules...

An excerpt from the rules:

Non-canon sources are invalid for evidence. With rare exceptions, comics not in continuity such as Elseworlds, What Ifs, or alternate universes are not used for evidence in debates of a particular mainstream character.

A canon source is one that is regarded as being 'in continuity'.

If Galan showed it's in continuity then I don't see the issue. He is correct. We (mods) threw out the JLA/Avengers because it caused too many arguments and tbo, politics always play a role on who wins when it comes to a Marvel/DC crossover.

Galan007
Aw, Bada said I was correct.bashful

...Maybe he's not as bad as I thought. Maybe. sneer

Mindset
Bada has been brainwashed!

Galan007
I blame quanchi.

...Just cuz. ermmnone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.