(Twilight)Angel/Buffy/Willow/Illyria Vs The X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
This is there comic incarnation.

The X-Men are
-Wolverine
-Cyclops
-Jean Grey, no Phoenix
-Magneto
-Storm
-Rogue
-Colossus
-Gambit
-Emma Grace Frost
-Xavier

1st Scenario:The Three fights them all at once, all are in character.

2nd scenario: Willow is Dark Willow, Illyria's in her true form and Angel, and Buffy are backed by Twilight, and the battle takes place inside Twilight, and there blood lusted.

Jean is also using the Phoenix powers for the 2nd scenario.

I hope someone at least read the Angel/Buffy's comic, if not I'll post the scans.

Bouboumaster
I didn't read the comic, but I have difficulty to imagine how team Buffy will not be one-shoted by either Magneto, Cyclops, Colossus or Emma Frost (diamond form).

SquallX
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I didn't read the comic, but I have difficulty to imagine how team Buffy will not be one-shoted by either Magneto, Cyclops, Colossus or Emma Frost (diamond form).

Illyria in her true form can separate time, and space, and destroys it.

Angel, and Buffy can fly. By having sex they created a new universe because of a prophesy.

Angel was able to stop a jumbo jet from crashing after just gaining his powers. He also rip, and thew a fighter jet while the jet was still flying.

They cause sea quakes in the arctic ocean while having sex by just flying over it. They destroy a few mountains while having sex.

Inside Twilight itself they are literally Gods, anything they desires is just a mere taught away. So inside Twilight they are limited only by there imagination.

SquallX
Bump this.

marwash22
spite.

Dark Willow is damn near skyfather. She'd drain everyone on the field... and you have Illyria here as well? Yeah, this should be closed.

Silent Master
As far as I know, nobody on team 1 has tp resistance.

StyleTime
Originally posted by SquallX
Illyria in her true form can separate time, and space, and destroys it.

Angel, and Buffy can fly. By having sex they created a new universe because of a prophesy.

Angel was able to stop a jumbo jet from crashing after just gaining his powers. He also rip, and thew a fighter jet while the jet was still flying.

They cause sea quakes in the arctic ocean while having sex by just flying over it. They destroy a few mountains while having sex.

Inside Twilight itself they are literally Gods, anything they desires is just a mere taught away. So inside Twilight they are limited only by there imagination.
If all of that is true, why make this thread? Do you really think it's a good match in spite of that?

-Pr-
closing spite thread, even if half of that stuff isn't true iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.