Deathurge vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
1.Current Thanos
2.Classic Thanos(before TI)

Who wins?

Black bolt z
Thanos in both.

I may be thinking of the wrong person but deathurge was a Quasar villian right? He was Oblivion's avatar before Maelstrom. Right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos in both.

I may be thinking of the wrong person but deathurge was a Quasar villian right? He was Oblivion's avatar before Maelstrom. Right? You wanted to do a battlezone about Maelstrom yet you don't know ?

Lord_Talron
ouch....

rotiart
Deathurge attacked quasar when he was like suicidal.. Nothing quasar did could defend him against deathurge... It was only when quasar resolved to live that he could defend himself against deathurge... And at that point deathurge no longer wanted to try to... Or maybe it was a lack of ability... To claim Wendell...

Thanos isnt suicidal so I cant see deathurge having any power over him. But i don't remember deathurge being truly hurt either so... Possible stalemate

Bouboumaster
Thanos eats Deathurge for breakfest

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
You wanted to do a battlezone about Maelstrom yet you don't know ? So my knowledge of Mael equates to my knowledge of Deathurge?Originally posted by rotiart
Deathurge attacked quasar when he was like suicidal.. Nothing quasar did could defend him against deathurge... It was only when quasar resolved to live that he could defend himself against deathurge... And at that point deathurge no longer wanted to try to... Or maybe it was a lack of ability... To claim Wendell...

Thanos isnt suicidal so I cant see deathurge having any power over him. But i don't remember deathurge being truly hurt either so... Possible stalemate Isn't thanos suicidal? He wants to die.

Q99
Current Thanos is definitely highly suicidal- he died and was with death, then lost it and wants it back. He loses.

Classic Thanos, it depends. He wants to impress death but how much he wants to die himself is less clear. He does have a self-sabotaging streak but it tends to only come up when he's "won". I'm going to say probably Thanos.

rotiart
True... Thanos wpuld like to be beside death which is why he reacted to lord marvell as he did... I'm not 100% that his love for death us the same as being despondent like quasar was...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.