Psylocke vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules......

1) standard

2) psylocke at her best full range of powers

The Nuul
LOL @ lowballing/underrating Sersi.

Next thread..... Storm vs Sersi.

MrMind
biggest mismatch of the day eek!

Prep-Man
sersi.

King Castle
Originally posted by The Nuul
LOL @ lowballing/underrating Sersi. look if you have nothing specific to contribute to the fight pls refrain from posting with irrelevancies.

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
LOL @ lowballing/underrating Sersi.

In other words, since you dont get it......Sersi shit stomps.

srankmissingnin
Maybe if you turned off Sersi's matter manip this would be a closer fight... but even then...

Prep-Man
Jubilee Vs Sersi!

King Castle
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Maybe if you turned off Sersi's matter manip this would be a closer fight... but even then... what about TP?

i also made a second fight with her at her best.. at her best she had crimson dawn thing and jim jasper's quantum string tightening..

guy222
sersi easily

not a fair fight

Warlord
yeah dude you underestimate sersi's power

King Castle
it's why i made two sets the second one was meant for psylocke to possess her full power and past skills/attributes.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Warlord
you underestimate sersi's power

King Castle
could sersi bypass Jaime's tampering?
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/448/psyimmune2mb0.jpg

Konton
1. Sersi every time.
2. Sersi again. She might not be able to directly transmute Betsy with her brother's reality manipulation crap, but she's still not getting KOd. Sersi has unlimited reserves of stamina, power, and can only be temporarily beaten by scattering her atoms. She's also shown to be the better telekinetic, despite some high end Jean-swapping tk showings from Psylocke.

leonidas
so....what does any of that mean (what did she do in this 'revised form that has practical applications in the fight) and how does it stop sersi from turning her into a turnip? confused

matter mani does not equal reality warping.......

ExodusCloak
Psylocke lost that immunity Jamie gave her. IRRC Proteus and the Red Queen proved that.

Sersi stomps.

King Castle
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Psylocke lost that immunity Jamie gave her. IRRC Proteus and the Red Queen proved that.

Sersi stomps. which is why i said at her best and full range of power in the second one in the OP

Prep-Man
Sersi 10/10.

leonidas
Originally posted by King Castle
which is why i said at her best and full range of power in the second one in the OP

Originally posted by leonidas
so....what does any of that mean (what did she do in this 'revised form that has practical applications in the fight) and how does it stop sersi from turning her into a turnip? confused

no expression

Tha C-Master
Lol Sersi stomps.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Lol Sersi stomps.

But but Betsy is at full power.

Tha C-Master
Go easy on KC, he doesn't know better...

King Castle
keep the condescending remarks to yourself and out of the thread.... it isnt appreciated nor warranted.. i am only saying this once continue and i will take it as trolling.

Naija boy

well he did say that her shape coudnt be shifted so that would rule out her being turned into a turnip. she would still lose badly though. sersi is way too much for her.

ExodusCloak
which is why i said at her best and full range of power in the second one in the OP

You're going to have to specify which incarnation of Psylocke is at her best.

Pre-Cog Betsy
Captain Britain Betsy
Telepath British Betsy
Ninja Betsy
Weakened Ninja Betsy
Kwannon
Crimson Dawn Betsy
TP & Reality Warping + TK Betsy
TK & TP Betsy.

None of those can take Sersi.

King Castle
thank you for your input Naija boy....

@EX

TP/TK high end power with her crimson Dawn shadow powers as well..

Tha C-Master
keep the condescending remarks to yourself and out of the thread.... it isnt appreciated nor warranted.. i am only saying this once continue and i will take it as trolling. Condescending? Not really. Speaking my mind. It might be a bit of spam to some but I wasn't trolling. This match is an utter stomp because Psylocke is outclassed in every way.

Maybe Xavier... nah. erm

leonidas
Originally posted by Naija boy
well he did say that her shape coudnt be shifted so that would rule out her being turned into a turnip. she would still lose badly though. sersi is way too much for her.

lol

i should have said what would keep her from being STABBED by a turnip.....

and ec--what level of reality-warp did she have? don't recall that incarnation off-hand. great enough to challenge sersi?

ExodusCloak

TP/TK high end power with her crimson Dawn shadow powers as well..

Nah, she's never had both Telepathy and Telekinesis before. This is the first time she's ever had it and as she uses one the other weakens according to Mike Carey.

and ec--what level of reality-warp did she have? don't recall that incarnation off-hand. great enough to challenge sersi?

My bad, I meant tp & reality warping immunity forgot to add that word, it prevented anyone from messing with her structure although she could still be killed by conventional means eg Stabbed, shot. It protected her from the First Fallen abstract. That Psylocke though had little finnese with her TK so I'd say Sersi could take her in a stomp too.

King Castle
i am aware of that but "i" am giving her, her full set of power and access regardless for the second fight.

AlmightyKfish
Even with TP/TK and resistance to her own body being transmuted, nothing's stopping Sersi from transmuting the air around psylocke's body into sharp stabby things and pincushioning Betsy...

King Castle
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Even with TP/TK and resistance to her own body being transmuted, nothing's stopping Sersi from transmuting the air around psylocke's body into sharp stabby things and pincushioning Betsy... is that within her CIS? confused

AlmightyKfish
is that within her CIS? confused

Tbf, if she is against killing Psylocke, she has many, many other ways to beat her even without lethal uses of matter manip.

Flying in and punching her a number of times for one thing.

guy222
betsy isn't winning against sersi

i am a fan of both and its really simple who wins

rotiart
forum rules......

1) standard

2) psylocke at her best full range of powers

1. Sersi omgwtfpwn stomps.
2. Sersi stomps.

Betsy's brother was The one that gave her the reality resistance i think but that doesn't prevent sers from straight up affecting the very environment around psylocke... Shes the tops when it omes to reality control by eternal definitions...The crimson dawn shadow powers are her best bet at evasion but otherwise Betsy is going up against one of the toughest eternals there is.

leonidas
sersi can and has been pretty brutal. she wouldn't hesitate to turn the air to fire or acid if it was necessary....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.