Superman & Mr. Majestic Vs Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/80470-23214-mr-majestic_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/461866-thor_beta_ray_bill_doug_braithwaite01_large.jpg

Sirius77
iirc didn't Majestic move the solar system around with his bare hands and created a sun with his heat vision to fool some cosmic entity? Tbh, if this is peak Majestros, I'll go out on a limb and say superman isn't technically needed. Especially if he has his sword... if not, still team one. Superman is no pushover either.

Black bolt z
Team thor.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sirius77
iirc didn't Majestic move the solar system around with his bare hands and created a sun with his heat vision to fool some cosmic entity? Tbh, if this is peak Majestros, I'll go out on a limb and say superman isn't technically needed. Especially if he has his sword... if not, still team one. Superman is no pushover either.

yes, he did. But Majestic gets his sword here.

Warlord
hammer team

carver9
I'm giving it a split and supes is the key factor for his team making it a split. I think any of the hammer bro would crush maj.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
I'm giving it a split and supes is the key factor for his team making it a split. I think any of the hammer bro would crush maj.

BS. Majestic had an easier time at handling Eradicator than Superman did and has higher strength feats.

MrMind
majestic sword could slice through anything in the universe, even reality warper like Tao. majestic is strong enough to rearrange solar system. move planet easily, one-shotted eradicator(who beated superman couples of time). fast enough to took off kyle rayner ring. created complicated tech in nano second. break out dimension. he solos

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
BS. Majestic had an easier time at handling Eradicator than Superman did and has higher strength feats.

Doesn't majestic have a lost against supes? I know what majestic has done but I haven't seen anything from him that puts him over supes. Didn't supes and maj fight already and maj end up losing?

MrMind
Doesn't majestic have a lost against supes? I know what majestic has done but I haven't seen anything from him that puts him over supes. Didn't supes and maj fight already and maj end up losing?
no

Prep-Man

Superman had a hard time moving earth with the help of WW and MM. Majestic rearanged an entire solar system. Do the math.

carver9
Superman had a hard time moving earth with the help of WW and MM. Majestic rearanged an entire solar system. Do the math.

Ok, I think I'm getting maj feats mixed up. Didn't he prep for the solar system feat?

Warlord
he was having a hard time against Apollo.
I love how everyone uses only his high end feats here./
carry on

MrMind
Originally posted by Warlord
carry on
when?

Prep-Man
Ok, I think I'm getting maj feats mixed up. Didn't he prep for the solar system feat?

He created gloves so the planet wouldn't collapse or something, but he did it with his own strength.

carver9
carry on

And this was the main reason I considered supes above him.

Prep-Man
carry on

Apollo has never been in Majestic's league. Ever.

Sirius77

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Majestros created a sun with his heat vision...
He rearranged the entire solar system on the fly.

On top of that, he has thousands of years of training in Kerubim h2h combat and is a super genius.

At his peak and with his sword, there's no reason why he can't take at least a split by himself.

Also, feat wise Superman=Thor. So if Majestros is up against brb, he's winning. Team flying superspeed brick ftw.

Warlord
Ever.

funny thing.
it happens in comics.
low showings

MrMind
funny thing.
it happens in comics.
low showings
what's majestic low showings then?

Prep-Man
Show them. I don't recall this ever happening. Because if I did, I would have used the example. stick out tongue I really like Apollo.

Warlord
Originally posted by MrMind
what's majestic low showings then?

strugling with apollo I guess counts as one

carver9

On top of that, he has thousands of years of training in Kerubim h2h combat and is a super genius.

At his peak and with his sword, there's no reason why he can't take at least a split by himself.

Also, feat wise Superman=Thor. So if Majestros is up against brb, he's winning. Team flying superspeed brick ftw.

I guess I could be wrong, I'm not a maj expert but I always considered supes as his superior.

Prep-Man

This is what really separates Majestic from Superman. He's a better fighter with a bad ass weapon.

MrMind
strugling with apollo I guess counts as one
when?

Warlord
Show them. I don't recall this ever happening. Because if I did, I would have used the example. stick out tongue I really like Apollo.

don't have the scans.
It was an authority book
apollo almost incinerated him
Digi is an authority expert he should help.
Not taking anything away from majestic. All I'm saying is EVERY character has low showings

carver9
I could have sworn that maj got one shotted by supes in that same apollo incident.

Prep-Man
don't have the scans.
It was an authority book
Not taking anything away from majestic. All I'm saying is EVERY character has low showings

It's not in his respect thread. Do you mean the High?

MrMind
don't have the scans.
It was an authority book
I have read every single authority issue, this never happened.
and what's majestic low showings?

Warlord
guys it might not be an Authority book per se, but it did involved Apollo and Majestic. And Apollo was about to incinerate him.
sorry for the missunderstanding. maybe ask Digi for specifications, but the incident is 100% real

Uriel005
This is what really separates Majestic from Superman. He's a better fighter with a bad ass weapon. Majestic is like PC Supes with a sword and fewer low end feats. Best way I can describe him. Current Chaos War Thor is pretty beastly so if we go by current versions I go team two. At absolute peak levels assuming RKT & Supes at golden DC 1,000,000 Prime Team 1.

Warlord
majestic is powerful indeed but let's not making it seem he's in a whole different level than supes and the likes

Prep-Man
majestic is powerful indeed but let's not making it seem he's in a whole different level than supes and the likes

That's Captain Atom. Not Apollo.

MrMind
that's cap atom and majestic wasn't trying to fight him first time. the second time it went like this
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5595/caarmageddon314.jpg
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5110/caarmageddon315.jpg

Prep-Man
Not only that, but CA was powered by Void.

MrMind
Not only that, but CA was powered by Void.
no, that's only in the final issue.

Prep-Man
Hmm, I thought he was, nevermind.

Warlord
That's Captain Atom. Not Apollo.

eek!

I just pointed out to show he's not how you guys make him to be.

He got blasted by Atom, then in another fight he beat him and so on.

That was what I was saying all along: no one is without losses .
I couldn't find the Apollo incident. It's out there though.

eek!

Prep-Man
Majestic wasn't really fighting, though.

MrMind
eek!

I just pointed out to show he's not how you guys make him to be.

He got blasted by Atom, then in another fight he beat him and so on.

That was what I was saying all along: no one is without losses .
I couldn't find the Apollo incident. It's out there though.

eek!

first of all captain atom is very powerful, above superman certainly. and first fight captain atom left before majestic can get up. the second fight pretty much adressed atom ain't a match for him. captain atom was mad and going all out. but majestic taked all his hits effortlessly. and here's a instance in issue 2. atom was trying to fly as fast as he can and got easily surpass by majestic and majestic easily taked his punch when atom was going all out.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3025/captainatomarmageddon21.jpg

Warlord
first of all captain atom is very powerful, above superman certainly.

stopped reading

Sirius77
You realize blood-lusted, no restraints captain atom is monarch right?

Anyway, in the same arc, captain atom pretty much destroyed the entire wildstorm universe. I forget if he actually went through with it or not. It's been a while since I've read Captain Atom: Armageddon.

Peak ca is over regular superman by a good degree, and the one in caa was amped to a degree iirc.

EDIT.

Warlord
You realize blood-lusted, no restraints captain atom is monarch right?

the uber Atom you're thinking is the one that have absorbed the alternate versions powers.
It's not just a metality shift

MrMind
stopped reading
he is above superman you just don't know him well. and it doesn't matter anyway since majestic is above both atom and sup smile

The Nuul
Team 1 wins only because Majestic takes out Bill quicker than Superman vs Thor fight ends.

"Id"
Captain Atom gets badly written down, but make no mistake about it he is powerful. And in his encounter with Majestic he energy levels where spiking up.

Galan007
the uber Atom you're thinking is the one that have absorbed the alternate versions powers.
It's not just a metality shift Even before he absorbed any other characters' powers, Monarch was still insanely powerful.

Read Battle for Bludhaven #6, and Countdown: Arena #1-4 for proof.

Warlord
still didn't the armor helped in his power increase?
it wasn't just the fact he turned evil i think

Philosophía
Team 1 destroys.

SquallX
You guys are low bawling Mr. M, how about Thor getting his ass kick by Captain America.

PIS anyone.

Warlord
show one lowballing statement

StyleTime
Team 1 wins more often than not.

Galan007
still didn't the armor helped in his power increase?

it wasn't just the fact he turned evil i think No. In Countdown #13 Monarch specifically stated that the armor did NOT strengthen him.

The powerlevels Monarch displayed can be attributed solely to his no holds barred/berserk demeanor. He never received any sort of formal powerup until the end of Arena #4. Everything he did before that was accomplished with his base powerset.

Warlord
hmmm ok.
It's safe to say a no holding CA is above the likes of supes then

Galan007
^ When writers aren't watering him down via PIS/CIS, Nathaniel is an absolute beast (again, I use Arena as my main reference.)

BattleMage
T2 5.5/10

Sirius77
It's not just a metality shift

Nope.

Before he absorbed 52 Captain Atoms, he was smacking around three versions of Superman, Wonderwoman, and Green Lantern at a time and sometimes all together. All he did was let loose iirc.

celeyhyga17
How did this turn into a CA thread..?

dmills
Team 1 cause of Majestic.

MrMind
majestic creation blades can cut through anything(even reality warper), and with majestic speed I don't see the hammer bros can prevent themself getting their head chopped off. majestic can easily travel at trans light, he is fast enough to build complicate device at nanosecond. I don't see they are fast enough to react to majestic. Seriously the hammer bros can't even reach the strength and speed of superman. and majestic is far superior than superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^You're still wrong.

I don't understand how you came to that conclusion from reading the arc. That bit stood out the most.

Where's all the Majestic fap coming from?

Prep-Man
i think majestic can take any of the 3 here. at peak levels.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What exactly is peak level?

The Nuul
The most powerful version. Majestic at that level is supposed to be some God.

MrMind
peak level? universal majestic, but majestic doesn't need his peak level to beat these guys
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5168/80475129802mrmajesticsu.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Universal Majestic? You mean the ambiguous power up that was never explained? And according to Prep Man, a power up he never lost apparently.

I'm hoping you aren't talking about all 3 at the same time.

Prep-Man
universal majestic was a god.

MrMind
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Universal Majestic? You mean the ambiguous power up that was never explained? And according to Prep Man, a power up he never lost apparently.

I'm hoping you aren't talking about all 3 at the same time.
he was integral with the universe, and pretty ubber as it seemed
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5615/blz12.jpg
this version of majestic could probably just absorb the hammer bros
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8049/blz17.jpg
anyway this is pointless since normal majestic can take these two by himself.

Rage.Of.Olympus
universal majestic was a god.

So is Thor. My question: And?

Prep-Man
this isnt universal majestic though. it wouldnt be fair.

Rage.Of.Olympus
he was integral with the universe, and pretty ubber as it seemed

this version of majestic could probably just absorb the hammer bros

anyway this is pointless since normal majestic can take these two by himself.

You do understand that you showed me like nothing worth even mentioning on a vs. forum, right? I know the Universal's represented concepts or whatever, and that Majestic was elevated -spiritually(?)- to their level.

Lol.

Lol once again.

Rage.Of.Olympus
this isnt universal majestic though. it wouldnt be fair.

Do I need to re-read the arc? Because I remember him doing shit all with his Universal powers. Or is this one of those "in my opinion" type of baseless statements.

MrMind
thor isn't fast enough to even react to majestic. majestic combat/operating speed is so fast. he could build complex device in nanoseconds.
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/402/1561762nano1super.png
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5161/1561763nanospeed2super.png
seriously how is thor going to stop from getting his head cut off by creation blade? the creation blade can cut through anything.

Prep-Man
re-read it then.

MrMind
re-read it then.
the god majestic isn't even necessary here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
thor isn't fast enough to even react to majestic. majestic combat/operating speed is so fast. he could build complex device in nanoseconds.
seriously how is thor going to stop from getting his head cut off by creation blade? the creation blade can cut through anything.

So since you're arguing that Majestic:
1) Is going to fight at speeds I've never seen him operate at.
2) Outright kill with no apparent hesistation (His still a hero right?)

Are we assuming that in character scenarios aren't part of the equation?

Rage.Of.Olympus
re-read it then.

So I'm guessing that's a no?

Prep-Man
re-read it and get back.

MrMind
So since you're arguing that Majestic:
1) Is going to fight at speeds I've never seen him operate at.
2) Outright kill with no apparent hesistation (His still a hero right?)

Are we assuming that in character scenarios aren't part of the equation?
because majestic is ruthless. and since you said you read him I assume you know he does kill. lol even reality warper like tao can't prevent himself get cut, what is thor going to do?
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1362/1268406p012super.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6696/1268404frontsuper.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/331/1268411p014super.jpg

Silent Master
Since when is Tao a reality warper, last I checked he just used his superhuman intelligence to manipulate people.

Though, it has been a few years since I've read any stories with him.

MrMind
Originally posted by Silent Master
Since when is Tao a reality warper, last I checked he just used his superhuman intelligence to manipulate people.

Though, it has been a few years since I've read any stories with him.
go read wildcats v5, max faraday can't even handle tao

Prep-Man
when he gained the powers of void and the other chick.

Silent Master
go read wildcats v5, max faraday can't even handle tao

So it's a somewhat recent development. That explains it, thanks.

Someone should just call Grunge, just seeing him again would probably make Tao start crying. smile

Prep-Man
what did grunge do?

MrMind
when he gained the powers of void and the other chick.
Providence

Rage.Of.Olympus
because majestic is ruthless. and since you said you read him I assume you know he does kill. lol even reality warper like tao can't prevent himself get cut, what is thor going to do?

The Majestros I read was willing to kill if the circumstances called for it but that about it. He was still a hero. He didn't go slicing off heads or anything of the sort. Unless his changed. Like I said, I stopped reading Wildstorm when they ruined it.

Unfortunately I haven't read the latest arc so I don't know how durable Tao was in his current incarnation or whether or not Majestic took him off guard. Simply being a reality warper means very little in regards to defensive capabilities depending on those two factors.

MrMind
The Majestros I read was willing to kill if the circumstances called for it but that about it. He was still a hero. He didn't go slicing off heads or anything of the sort. Unless his changed. Like I said, I stopped reading Wildstorm when they ruined it.

Unfortunately I haven't read the latest arc so I don't know how durable Tao was in his current incarnation or whether or not Majestic took him off guard. Simply being a reality warper means very little in regards to defensive capabilities depending on those two factors.
none of the wildcats, team 7 could even harm tao. he's powerful enough to beat void spartan and max faraday at the same time. so yeah he has high defensive capabilities, but even a ubber being like tao can be harmed by creation blades. like I said I have never seen the creation baldes failed, it can easily cut through molecule. so it doesn't matter how durable thor is. the creation blade can cut through any matter. and yes majestic has become more ruthless, he killed his opponents, so he will kill thor or beta ray bill.
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5857/wc20022.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
none of the wildcats, team 7 could even harm tao. he's powerful enough to beat void spartan and max faraday at the same time. so yeah he has high defensive capabilities, but even a ubber being like tao can be harmed by creation blades. like I said I have never seen the creation baldes failed, it can easily cut through molecule. so it doesn't matter how durable thor is. the creation blade can cut through any matter. and yes majestic has become more ruthless, he killed his opponents, so he will kill thor or beta ray bill.

Was he actively defending himself in those instances? My main point is that base stats really matter against a reality warper.

Oh, I think the creation blades can cut through Thor or Bill. I was never argued against that stance. They've cut through Majestic himself easily. I just think they have more capabilities to counter bladed attacks.

Majestic has killed before. The isn't the main point in contention. Was there any background in that fight, like a previous enemy?

Prep-Man
yeah he was willing to kill his teamates but wasnt that because he was going crazy? anyway hed kill thor. he doesnt know the fool.

MrMind
Was he actively defending himself in those instances? My main point is that base stats really matter against a reality warper.

Oh, I think the creation blades can cut through Thor or Bill. I was never argued against that stance. They've cut through Majestic himself easily. I just think they have more capabilities to counter bladed attacks.

Majestic has killed before. The isn't the main point in contention. Was there any background in that fight, like a previous enemy?
Tao wasn't defending himself. because majestic was so fast he doesn't have time. majestic fly all the way from hawaii in less than seconds to attack Tao.
and how are thor and bill going to counter the blades? majestic is certainly stronger and faster than the team in combat. I don't think thor or bill is even stronger than superman, they have trouble lifting asgard, and superman moved part of the planet. and majestic is stronger than superman because he moved planet himself without any problem(superman has to struggle for it). and majestic move at trans-light plus the nanoseconds scan I provide, It's pretty sure majestic is faster than the team, especially in reaction/combat speed. I know the hammer bros have powerful energy blast but the point is they won't have any time. majestic is going to kill them before they could do anything. because it's pretty certain that they won't dodge his attack.
and majestic was fighting sebastian, he got stabbed through the neck by sebastian in the next panel.

Silent Master
what did grunge do?

Basically the same thing Tao did to Fuji. Only he did it by being stupid.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tao wasn't defending himself. because majestic was so fast he doesn't have time. majestic fly all the way from hawaii in less than seconds to attack Tao.

Thanks for that bit of info. You see, reality warping powers don't automatically give one invulnerability. From Hawaii? That's nothing for all 4 individuals in this thread.

and how are thor and bill going to counter the blades?

Any number of ways from blocking the blades with their hammers, to creating force fields. Heck, since we're playing the what if cards so much, Thor could simply use battle field removal.

majestic is certainly stronger and faster than the team in combat.

The only advantage Majestic possibly has is faster combat movement. Which is nothing they can't handle.

I don't think thor or bill is even stronger than superman,

I don't think so either. Of course, neither is Majestic.

they have trouble lifting asgard,

Asgard dropped. They lifted it. No trouble. It's like me pointing out the time Majestic stopped a piece of a Skyscraper from falling and claiming he was having trouble.

and superman moved part of the planet.

Superman's moved more than part of the planet.

and majestic is stronger than superman because he moved planet himself without any problem(superman has to struggle for it).

Superman moving the Earth with Green Lantern while it was being pulled to the Sun is a greater feat than Majestic moving the Earth.

Majestic isn't stronger than Thor or Superman. Possibly Bill but it's debatable. I'm most familiar with the Odinson, so if you care to start an argument about who's stronger than who, let's start with Thor vs. Majestic. I'm confident. smile

and majestic move at trans-light plus the nanoseconds scan I provide,

Everyone on this field can move at trans-light speeds. What about the scan? Moving at nanosecond speed isn't anything Bill or Thor can't handle. Even in that fight against Surfer recently, Bill was trading blows while they were moving at faster than light speeds.

It's pretty sure majestic is faster than the team, especially in reaction/combat speed.

That implies his faster than them in flight speed etc. which I doubt. He could be faster in movement speed but not to the point Team 2 can't counter.

I know the hammer bros have powerful energy blast but the point is they won't have any time. majestic is going to kill them before they could do anything. because it's pretty certain that they won't dodge his attack.

Yea, shit like this isn't worth the time.

and majestic was fighting sebastian, he got stabbed through the neck by sebastian in the next panel.

Okay.

The Nuul
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
How did this turn into a CA thread..?

Because Warlord is trying to lowball Majestic.

MrMind

"Id"

Rage.Of.Olympus

StyleTime

MrMind

Black bolt z
Hammer bros still win.

MrMind
reasons?

MrMind
majestic all the way

"Id"
I give Supes and Majestros the majority over the hammer bros even with out the blades.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.