Bruce Wayne vs. Tony Stark: An All Out War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Both are given 1 year to create as much as possible to fight the other.

Meaning, They have one year, with all their resources, to make absolutely anything they want with the only restrictions being what they can do. After this prep time they will go to war.

Both are allowed to bring 3 companions of they're choice into battle. No one above high herald and they must be friends of their respective "leader"

They also are given an unlimited amount of subjects to experiment and test on for soliders and such. Like if Tony made iron man suits for everyone that would be valid. But they are not allowed to bring excess people onto the field. They only bring the people that they "do stuff with" (no homo)

After all preparations are done the leaders, their team mates, their tech and possibly henchmen, will all go to battle in NYC.

All morals are off for everyone on the field and in prep. They are going for the kill.

Please give descriptions of what they do, who they bring, and what they build.

I wanted this to be like a Battlezone but everyone participates.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Both are allowed to bring 3 companions of they're choice into battle.

what are the limits regarding this...as I think this is the determinant of who wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Starscream M
what are the limits regarding this...as I think this is the determinant of who wins. I edited.

thanos-prime
Tony Drops a black hole bomb on batmans position.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Tony Drops a balck hole bomb on batmans position. They can't attack until their year is up. Same as regular prep rules.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
They can't attack until their year is up. Same as regular prep rules. Didn't say anything about attacking before the battle starts.

Starscream M
For me, I think the prep part won't even factor into this fight...with the allowance of bringing 3 herald level friends, everything else is of no consequence other than possible annoyances or distractions. In this regard, Tony will field an army of AI controlled Iron Man armors and should prove far superior to Bruce, who doesn't really have the inclination for this type of prep.

Now, the heart of this battle is the 3 herald army each will bring.

Bruce will bring: Superman, Green Lantern, and Flash

Tony will bring: Thor, Dr. Strange, and Hulk.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony wins.

Bouboumaster
Batman wins.

Without the help, Stark would have OWNED Batman.

But he can count on Thor, Hulk and Hercules, at best.
While I think that they are an all-star line-up, Bat can count on Sups, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Martian ManHunter.

IMO, the most powerful on the field would be between Hulk and Thor. But only Thor can match the versatility of the peeps in team Bats. Hal Jordan alone would ruin the day of anyone who isn't named Thor, by bfring their asses away. Thor won't live long, so is Tony.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Batman wins.

Without the help, Stark would have OWNED Batman.

But he can count on Thor, Hulk and Hercules, at best.
While I think that they are an all-star line-up, Bat can count on Sups, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Martian ManHunter.

IMO, the most powerful on the field would be between Hulk and Thor. But only Thor can match the versatility of the peeps in team Bats. Hal Jordan alone would ruin the day of anyone who isn't named Thor, by bfring their asses away. Thor won't live long, so is Tony. laughing Herc would solo everyone on the field.

Blair Wind
Tony has built omni directional power dampeners. The one that was used on the Avengers team (and owned Sentry, Ares, Osborn, Spiderman, Luke, etc) was based off his design.

So bringing in additional innate powered superhero's won't win Batman the day. I'm not saying Batman doesn't win, just that bringing in additional help will not be the deciding factor.

Lord_Talron
wait, reed isnt tony's friend?

id say with the year day of prep, they would shitstomp anything bats could come up with

Badabing
Batman does his normal thing for the year. Shows up for the fight and wins with a batkick! sneer

Lord_Talron
shaddup, bada.

Sirius77
Is Batman allowed to use OMAC, Brother Eye, Flash speed prep, and such?

MrMind
Is batman allow to use help during the prep. because I'm sure call in brainiac 5 would be an overkill

Originally posted by thanos-prime
laughing Herc would solo everyone on the field.
no above high herald

chomperx9
Batman Bat kicks Tony starks prep

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sirius77
Is Batman allowed to use OMAC, Brother Eye, Flash speed prep, and such? Yes their companions can help them with prep.

So like tony can have reed(if they are friends) and Batman can have braniac.

but they would stay as their companion. Meaning if tony chose reed as an ally he would have to bring reed into battle and couldn't switch him out.

marwash22
I think we need to first agree on which 3 people each will choose for support. The thread won't work if we don't have that figured out first.

Batman - Superman, Hiro & Holt or MM seem like good options for something like this.

Bouboumaster
In that case, Stark MUST absolutly have Banner in his friends. Thor would be a great assets, and the third one would be between Black Bolt, Hercules, or Richards.

SquallX
With Batman smart's he won't just go for just brawn.

This is the team mates i see Batman using.

-Superman- All around protection on the battlefield, out side of the battle field, he brings Kryptonians techs with him, that also means the Phantom Zone machine.

-Braniac 5- Nothing needs to be said about the character, he also brings the Miracle Machine, and all the techs from the future.

Hiro- He's the ****ing toy man, also what he did to Robin, and Superboy was ****ing priceless, and he was just joking with them.

Mindset
Originally posted by SquallX

-Braniac 5- Nothing needs to be said about the character, he also brings the Miracle Machine
No, he doesn't.

SquallX
Originally posted by Mindset
No, he doesn't.

You do know it was Braniac 5 that gave Superman the Miracle Machine to battle Darkseid right.

Blair Wind
Batman does not usually work with, communicate with, or have an alliance with Brainiac 5. Especially since they are a century apart in time.

Mindset
You do know Brainiac wouldn't bring the MM or use it, right?

Btw, he didn't give Supes the MM.

There's also what BW said.

SquallX
Originally posted by Mindset
You do know Brainiac wouldn't bring the MM or use it, right?

Btw, he didn't give Supes the MM.

There's also what BW said.

He give Superman the blue prints to the MM.

I forgot about the friend thing.

Mindset
He give Superman the blue prints to the MM.

I forgot about the friend thing. He let Supes study it, which isn't giving Supes the MM.

Even if they were friends, B5 wouldn't bring the MM.

Black bolt z
With Batman smart's he won't just go for just brawn.

This is the team mates i see Batman using.

-Superman- All around protection on the battlefield, out side of the battle field, he brings Kryptonians techs with him, that also means the Phantom Zone machine.

-Braniac 5- Nothing needs to be said about the character, he also brings the Miracle Machine, and all the techs from the future.

Hiro- He's the ****ing toy man, also what he did to Robin, and Superboy was ****ing priceless, and he was just joking with them. No extra tech. Just tech they would have access to anyway.Just the tech the leader would have access to.

Sirius77
Wouldn't Wally be more functionally valuable; giving batman over the prep time allotted to gain intel on his enemies' weaknesses like he did in the tower of babel? I mean imo, the OMACs could take care of the brawn and protection they have access to essentially every metahuman power on Earth.

Sirius77
Also in final crisis Superman rebuilt the MM from memory with help of course.

Badabing
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
shaddup, bada. ohno

sneer

Mindset
laughing out loud

McNasty996
Im going with Bruce for this one, although Stark is very clever and ruthless with the added help benefit he will be in the negative because according to my knowledge Banner still hasn't forgiven Stark and Hercules still holds a grudge with the whole cloned Thor issue during civil war which leaves Dr. Strange and Reed as the only viable options for help and even then if the prep cancels each other out it will be directly on Strange to carry Stark to victory.

Feel free to correct me or comment if I am wrong about this.

Black bolt z
Anyone for scans or anything? Try it like a big battlezone.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by McNasty996
Im going with Bruce for this one, although Stark is very clever and ruthless with the added help benefit he will be in the negative because according to my knowledge Banner still hasn't forgiven Stark and Hercules still holds a grudge with the whole cloned Thor issue during civil war which leaves Dr. Strange and Reed as the only viable options for help and even then if the prep cancels each other out it will be directly on Strange to carry Stark to victory.

Feel free to correct me or comment if I am wrong about this.

And those are the only people Ironman has a relationship with? confused

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Blair Wind
And those are the only people Ironman has a relationship with? confused Illuminati?

marwash22
peeps still haven't settled on which 3 people each man will choose to run with. This thread can't really started until that's handled 'cause people are just gonna keep throwing out random names.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
peeps still haven't settled on which 3 people each man will choose to run with. This thread can't really started until that's handled 'cause people are just gonna keep throwing out random names. I see no reason why a couple people can't have different mini debates going on. Whichever method and people they think will work best against the other team. Or even against one of they're own teams choosing but using a different strategy and trying to convince them they're method is better.

Lord_Talron
the question here is what exactly would tony be most lacking in against the average team bruce would come up with. does he need more speed? flight? brains? brawn? its all so deliciously complicated

plutomic
As soon as I read this I automatically assumed batman would have

-Superman
-Flash
-Martian the manhunter

SquallX
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
the question here is what exactly would tony be most lacking in against the average team bruce would come up with. does he need more speed? flight? brains? brawn? its all so deliciously complicated

Are you actually calling the team Bat's would assemble average.

McNasty996
And those are the only people Ironman has a relationship with? confused

Who else does he have an active relationships with that is an actual combat viable option or powerhouse? I know of none.

Uriel005
IM had a good relation with forge if i remember correctly. Do the allies still have to be alive or can they be resurrected.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Uriel005
IM had a good relation with forge if i remember correctly. Do the allies still have to be alive or can they be resurrected. I'd say they can be resurrected.

Blair Wind
Can Tony bring in clones? He's cloned both Thor and Rhodey (who people seem to be forgetting is a viable option. Along with almost anyone who used to be on his side for the Superhuman Registration act, under the Camp, part of the Illuminati, Avengers. Ironman has been around people) before.

Also, any innately powered superhero's would be bio-emp'ed by Iron-man. Meaning they do not get their powers. So again, Batman's chances are not exactly bolstered by picking a team of Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, or any innately powered superhero's.

Black bolt z
Can Tony bring in clones? He's cloned both Thor and Rhodey (who people seem to be forgetting is a viable option. Along with almost anyone who used to be on his side for the Superhuman Registration act, under the Camp, part of the Illuminati, Avengers. Ironman has been around people) before.

Also, any innately powered superhero's would be bio-emp'ed by Iron-man. Meaning they do not get their powers. So again, Batman's chances are not exactly bolstered by picking a team of Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, or any innately powered superhero's. If he has the tech he can do it. He has the subjects if he needs it.

And remember all morals are off once the battle stops. So say bruce brings Wally. What happens? Does tony have some way to defend that?

plutomic
i just figured out how batman wins

His team:

Flash
Superman
Green lantern

Green lantern gives flash his/a ring...teaches him how to use it..and when the fight starts flash wrecks everything...

the end..

Sirius77
I could see something like that, or Flash could deliver the OMAC virus to everyone on Starks team for sure with the ring. The bio-emp wouldnt have time to effect the flash before he performed his duty, by then it would be irrelevant.

Sirius77
I see bruce's ideal team being Flash (field speed and prep advantage.)

Superman (Can take out the heavy hitters and has PZ projector= instant bfr, and all other tech in the Fortress, and the MM plus superman robots as well as his Kryptonian ship.)

Green Lantern (Just for his ring, so that he can train the Flash to use it for the aforementioned strategy)

If not Green Lantern, then Zatana (To cancel out any magic on the field) or J'onn (for the TP advantage)

That's really all that I can think of right now.

Bouboumaster
Stark would have Thor, as the powerhouse, Banner, as the helper/powerhouse and can choose between Richards or Strange, if he want to flatly pwn team Bats in prep, or go more "exotic" with the magic.

That could be monstruous. But IMO, the best teammates of Bats would be Sups, MM and Hal Jordan, and if he choose theses teammates, I give him the win.

Sirius77
Why MM and Hal?

rotiart
There are so many different variables going into this we are gonna be spending more time arguing about who he should use rather than what those people can do.

Lord_Talron
thats the fun part...

D_Dude1210
Illuminati has access to the infinity gems, don't they?

Vorpal Ruin
Couldnt Tony's team just make the Hulk mad for year and then say "go for it buddy" when the battle starts?

Lord_Talron
tony doesnt need a year to make hulk that angry shifty

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Couldnt Tony's team just make the Hulk mad for year and then say "go for it buddy" when the battle starts? If thats what he really wants to spend his time for. Yeah. Anything.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Sirius77
I could see something like that, or Flash could deliver the OMAC virus to everyone on Starks team for sure with the ring. The bio-emp wouldnt have time to effect the flash before he performed his duty, by then it would be irrelevant. how good of friends are bats and the flash?

Sirius77
Pretty good. I mean, when batman betrayed the jla, flash was one of the few people who voted for him to stay.

Space M ummy
This would be a lot more interesting if the 3 assistants weren't metahumans- that way Stark and Wayne's skills actually come into play, rather than who has Superman or Thor on speed dial.

as it is, this just turns into another JLA vs. Avengers thread.

Sirius77
This is true. Although this does use more strategy than the average vs thread though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.